It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler, sentimental anti-Christ, big fan of Christmas and silent night (illuminati repainting 2005)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Note: This photo was released by the illuminati January 2005
Like this one (39/06/06)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

pao

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
thats one hell of a moment in history

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
How was this 'released by the illuminati'?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
it says the photo is copyright Time Life

perhaps hes imply that Time Life = Owned by Illuminati?

just a guess....

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well, MM, are you implying that?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
From
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"The same people that control all the mass media in the NATO countries. "

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I saw that CNN message board posting when it was first put up here. Its not evidence of anything, it was just a statement you made in 1999, as a prelude to the balkans campaign. Does it even mention Time Life as being part of the Illuminati?

Just explain somethin here, because I am unfamiliar and you are convinced.

The Illuminati were originally a bavarian secret society promoting the ideals of the enlightenment in Kaiser ruled germany. The Kaiser's security forces broke them up.

Did they only think that they broke them up?

What members of the Bavarian Illuminati were active after the break up and how do you know this?

What connections, outside of vague 'bloodlines', connect any of the media/nato/facists/communists of today, or even recent history, to the actual members of the bavarian illuminati?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Also, i think I am missing something, what is significant about the photo and the date, outside of it being a picture of hitler and some nazis?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Are you cross referencing your own threads? LOL Why didn't I think of that!?

[edit on 2/2/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Heck, he's not only citing his own threads to support other threads of his on ATS, but the post he just cited as being on the CNN boards is.... a post from him!

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I was the first to give back in public the Hitler Da Vinci code provided by the illuminati, in January 2005.

BTW, I was also the first to give back the "Glory of the Olive" code the illuminati gave the day the Conclave started.

Google Search for - Ratzinger illuminati - now returns 37,300 results.
But the only one with the right timestamp is also the one with the right codes - check the second ATS result in the first results page

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Oh...Now I see. All of your strange, obscure posts are about a quest to be first to report or predict or make a connection to something.
Well good luck.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
You know extreme and extensive association is a form of mental illness.

Like when a christian says they see god's work everywhere.
Or the conspiracy theorist sees the NWO,Greys,Teletubbies, whatever everywhere.
Or the Acid head sees that ever song and tv show and movie and plant and person is all about tripping.

Its madness....time to get medicated, and bounce around in a rubber room.

There nothing originally Christian about Christmas, it was Saturnalia to the Romans who adopted the bastard christianity, and Saturn is the god of time and matter whose other form is Chronos, the ancient who eats his own children.

Where you think gingerbread-men tree decorations come from, eat em up yum.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

thats what i would like to know

no one can be sure if they still exist or not

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Nygdan

thats what i would like to know

no one can be sure if they still exist or not

You are in denial.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Seriously people.

The Illuminati was supposedly exposed because:
A guy riding his horse was struck by lightning.

Are you guys for real? You believe this? You don't think whatever happened was carefully planned by the Illuminati, to LOOK like it was exposing their plans, when really, it was just a way to make it look like they were exposed and eliminated.

Ever heard of faking your own death?

And that this never occurred to Nygdan or Infinity, does not surprise me in the slightest.

Any organization claiming to be smart must set up a great diversion. In this case, the diversion is that the Illuminati STARTED when they say it did, and thus, we can be as sure when it ENDED.

However, Illuminati, or being exposed to light, is the basis of our culture today. We believe only what light reveals, we need only what light shows us.

It is called materialism, which has been justified by people like Carl Sagan saying that the mind is not at all seperate from the body. Worshipping the Light, indeed.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Seriously people.

The Illuminati was supposedly exposed because:
A guy riding his horse was struck by lightning.

Are you guys for real? You believe this? You don't think whatever happened was carefully planned by the Illuminati, to LOOK like it was exposing their plans, when really, it was just a way to make it look like they were exposed and eliminated.

Ever heard of faking your own death?

And that this never occurred to Nygdan or Infinity, does not surprise me in the slightest.

Any organization claiming to be smart must set up a great diversion. In this case, the diversion is that the Illuminati STARTED when they say it did, and thus, we can be as sure when it ENDED.

However, Illuminati, or being exposed to light, is the basis of our culture today. We believe only what light reveals, we need only what light shows us.

It is called materialism, which has been justified by people like Carl Sagan saying that the mind is not at all seperate from the body. Worshipping the Light, indeed.
Well since we don't know what Matt is talking about. Then we might as well not know what you are talking about either.
akilles, have you met Matt? Matt we'd like you to meet akilles. Now you can both not know what you are talking about together.
Wait, did I say that right?
See, now I don't know what I'm talking about as well.
Quick get me out of this thread, before I don't know what I'm talking about again.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The Illuminati was supposedly Routed, exterminated, (well, actually none were killed...) due to being exposed because:
A guy (carrying the vital messages which would NOT need to be sent again) riding his horse was struck by lightning.

This is the one and only reason we have documents to their existence. And no one considers this to be suspicious?

A plant, a fraud, a scheduled event?

You guys must have missed the point of secret societies... Which is to reveal secrets partially. Putting it in open, but making people blind to it.

And that is what the 'exposing' of the Illuminati did. It told people the plan, but it told them, don't worry, its been put a stop to, when in fact, it was merely getting ready to go into full view (in the form of government in the US and France a few years following)

[edit on 21-5-2005 by akilles]

top topics

join