It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort denies links to Russia after FBI director's testimony

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: ColdWisdom

If Clinton became president maybe they would have or maybe they still will but the sitting president gets first priority.

Besides, Trump already promised he would lock her up so if there's anyone to blame it's Trump for not pushing that query. He's got Bannon, the ultimate right wing conspiracist BS artist in his ear, what's Bannon waiting for?

Trump doesn't have to lift a finger because Chaffetz and Gowdy have HRC already lined up on the chopping block.

And Bannon isn't in any position to press charges. You're just demonstrating your ignorance of the judicial system with that comment.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

a reply to: SBMcG

No ones looking for another war, especially with Russia, whether cold or hot! I think I can safely say most, if not all Americans are war weary and do want anymore. So stop with the rhetoric.

Huh?

I asked for an example of Manafort and Russia being in cahoots.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Trump LOVES lifting his finger, especially if it's gonna bring him attention. His base would be thrilled and he loves making them happy. In any case, I have no doubt the GOP will continue to investigate her, when they have time.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You agreed with a poster who says anyone who thinks there's a Russian-Trump connection assumes they think all Russians are monsters. Then you said Russia would be better off as a friend and not the other way around to which I completely agree but you're implying people want war with Russia, hot or cold cause that's what enemies do and America's govt always leads us to war.

I don't see you asking for any evidence in the post I replied too. That was your second post. Feel free to do a google search of the reports of his connections.
edit on 21-3-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It's a new TV series called the The Russian Connection. Manofart is a secret Russian double agent who infiltrated the Trump campaign in order to have Donald Trump unwittingly do Russia's bidding for world wide domination. Then Donald Trump reveals he was actually Putin's brainwashed Puppet who made a horrible deal where the US would destroy its entire nuke supply while Russia was allowed to quadruple theirs! Then, through secretive shady business connections and large donations to personal charities, Jeff Sessions and Mike Flynn would sell the other 80% of the US uranium supply. It's will awesome. I can't wait to see it.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

America is much better off with Russia as a friend than the other way around.

Did you know that Russia has spyships off the American coast armed. Some friend!

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 21-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Did you know that Russia has spyships off the American coast armed. Some friend!

Did you know that since Jan 20th there has been no spy ships encroaching on our territory?

Detente!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

If Clinton became president maybe they would have or maybe they still will but the sitting president gets first priority.

Besides, Trump already promised he would lock her up so if there's anyone to blame it's Trump for not pushing that query. He's got Bannon, the ultimate right wing conspiracist BS artist in his ear, what's Bannon waiting for?

Trump doesn't have to lift a finger because Chaffetz and Gowdy have HRC already lined up on the chopping block.

And Bannon isn't in any position to press charges. You're just demonstrating your ignorance of the judicial system with that comment.

Good luck with that one, Gowdy burned all of his political HP with the Benghazi fiasco, Chaffetz is just a moron.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.nytimes.com...

It's kinda a one of those non stories, but you'd want to not have that happening. We do the same stuff to them and the democrats act hysterically now.

For years, the 300-foot ship, which has equipment monitoring sonar and communications and carries defensive weaponry, has been patrolling near naval installations on the East Coast and was spotted two years ago near the Navy’s Trident ballistic missile submarine base in Kings Bay, Ga., The Hartford Courant newspaper reported. “It’s been going on for years,” said Jeff Walsh, a retired Navy senior chief, who served 22 years aboard attack submarines and who works at Electric Boat in Groton. Mr. Walsh was quoted by the newspaper as saying that the attention roused by the ship was amusing to people who understand the context.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

What is political HP?

I'm assuming HP means horse power, but still, what is political HP and how does it apply to Gowdy in this context.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.nytimes.com...

Dude, do you think we don't have subs in the water, spy vessels on the surface, over-flight aircraft, and satellite surveillance of Russia up the wazzoo as well?

There have ALWAYS been Russian spy ships off our coast.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't try to work towards better relations.
edit on 21-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote too!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: BubbaJoe

What is political HP?

I'm assuming HP means horse power, but still, what is political HP and how does it apply to Gowdy in this context.

Gowdy conducted the longest investigation in history, but was never able to bring charges. He wasted a whole lot of our tax dollars for nothing more than publicity, he is a douche weasel of the nth magnitude.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

edit on 3/21/17 by Gothmog because: bad joke , bad me

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: JoshuaCox

except .....

just start here:

Wikileaks Bombshell: John Podesta Owned 75,000 Shares in Putin-Connected Energy Company

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

John Podesta and the Russians

Then why was putin attacking him to help trump win the election???

Because that doesn't make any damn sense...

"Obviously the guy attacked is in on it, but the guy who benefitted was TOTALLY INNOCENT.."

Lol

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Sure you don't spy on comrades right?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If he had business there or not, is not by any means a crime.

It is not a crime even to lie about it to press, if that had happened, which I believe did not happen.

So, in essence even the whole Manafort narrative is even that TOTAL BS. in its purest DNC form.

And that is the end of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join