It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Congressional Record

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Nothing else matters.
There is so much BS in the political sections, I'm putting this here so the people who want to know will understand just exactly is taking place.

( From the CR )

COMEY: With respect to the president's tweets about alleged wiretapping directed at him by the prior administration, I have no information that supports those tweets and we have looked carefully inside the FBI. The Department of Justice has asked me to share with you that the answer is the same for the Department of Justice and all its components. The department has no information that supports those tweets.

What the director is doing, is clearing the way for the FBI to be the only investigative agency involved in upcoming events.
He establishes for the record, that FBI was not involved and that there are no records or information within the FBI that show this.

Secondly, and he should have known better as he can not speak on behalf of DOJ, but did anyway, that there was no involvement by the DOJ or information / records found that connect that agency as well.

Now, with this, as of today, being part of the Federal Record, the FBI and DOJ are in the clear and will be able to not only investigate but the DOJ is clear to prosecute any organization or persons involved in criminal wrong doing that may be revealed in the future.

This case has legs gentlemen, about sixteen of them.

Buck

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Ummm...Bingo...you notice how he carefully did NOT mention the CIA and NSA...not to mention the other 14 legs...

YouSir

join