It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange & Wikileaks is owned, invented and controlled by TPTB...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Okay I'm gonna blow the whitle on wikileaks and Julian Assange....

This is just my option.

I think it's safe for us to assume that Wikileaks and Julian Assange was created by tptb to appear as "real news" and "wistle blower" reports. But it's actually a psy op. It's a propaganda weapon. No different than NASA for example. I'm pretty sure of this. It's just a way to get people to believe that there's this site to get the "real news" but it too has been co-opted or invented by tptb and was from the get go. It's not even real. Julian most likely works for tptb. He's not some robinhood. Or at least I doubt it.

And he's not held up in that embassy either. That's all fake too. He shows up there to do press releases. meanwhile he's likely hanging out at some posh country side palace. Then from time to time maybe puts on a disguies anad or colors his hair if he wants to go somewhere in public.

All he'd need is likely a brunet wig and sunglasses and he wouldn't be recognized. but ya he's not held up at that embassy. That's a lie. Wikileaks is a front. It's total BS.

Do you think I'm wrong??

Okay ya.... collateral murder video right???? Wrong..... that was meant to be leaked. It was a form of trauma based mind control on the masses. And bradly manning is likely not even in jail. Get real. Don't worry about him. He's likely on some retirement resort island for VIP's. Remember the movie "double team" staring Jean claud van damn? Hello!

But the public just eats all this up hook line and sinker. Ohhh gosh unbelieveable.

This was not a leak. This was put out there on purpose, just more trauma based mind control. Like the rodney king beating, like a million other videos were suppose to look at meant to scare us. ohhhh nuclear weapons.....ohhhh scary! Too bad their fake. All this stuff is just to scare people. It messes with our minds. Another way to keep the masses enslaved.

Think I'm wrong?? tell me????

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Got eye problems
Cant see this as a fact

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Nuclear weapons are fake?

Lol k.

Probably best to not use things as examples that can be definitively tested

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It's possible that there is more to Wikileaks than we are led to believe. But there is no evidence to show that Assange is working for TPTB. He does do things that benefit TPTB sometimes, there are different groups of powerful people, what hurts one helps others.

The OP is just an eyeopener to make sure we pay attention whether there is a pattern emerging. It is speculation that should be considered I suppose.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: truthtalk44

an interview we have the tech to fake (very well)

Dna test ?

a deep cover agent ?

retirement island ?

Honestly this century seems to have been a waste of time

well done TPTB

on to the next...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: truthtalk44

This is just my option.

And that's all it is. You have provided ZERO proof of any of your suppositions yet you then criticize other people for "eating it up." Don't expect anyone to take you seriously unless you can document your claims. You lack credibility. You made all this stuff up.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So I'm going to go with....false as my answer to your entire post OP. You gotta do better than linking 1 youtube video to prove otherwise.

I see a lot of your own personal thoughts put into this and not actual proof soo...yeah.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: truthtalk44

You mean the old "TPTB" and CIA or the new "Military" group ?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It's sad that you can usually judge the credibility of an OP based on their awful spelling and grammatical errors.

I don't like to judge a book by it's cover, but it always works out that way!
edit on 20-3-2017 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

It's sad that you can usually judge the credibility of an OP based on their awful spelling and grammatical errors.

I don't like to judge a book by it's cover, but it always works out that way!

Excuse me? Did I even mention spelling and grammar errors? Please show me in the following quote where I mentioned "awful spelling and grammar errors."

And that's all it is. You have provided ZERO proof of any of your suppositions yet you then criticize other people for "eating it up." Don't expect anyone to take you seriously unless you can document your claims. You lack credibility. You made all this stuff up.

You see anything there? I don't. So what are we supposed to think about your post? Seems to me you make stuff up just like the OP.
edit on 3/20/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Can't watch the video right now, but I believe it's very possible wikileaks is ran by tptb. The main reason I think this is because they're still around.

You don't become a clearinghouse for information that can hurt big business and the biggest governments in the world and survive for very long, unless you're useful and being used by one of those entities.

If wikileaks was just a flash in the pan or moved their online presence around constantly I'd be more apt to believe their motivations.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Can't watch the video right now, but I believe it's very possible wikileaks is ran by tptb. The main reason I think this is because they're still around.

You don't become a clearinghouse for information that can hurt big business and the biggest governments in the world and survive for very long, unless you're useful and being used by one of those entities.

If wikileaks was just a flash in the pan or moved their online presence around constantly I'd be more apt to believe their motivations.

Exactly dude.

I've said it too.

Want proof?

Everyone knows Google does and has manipulated search results.

Now, go to Google Search and type "W"

Ah, how cute, its like the first thing to pop up.

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: My fingers are fat

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Julian is just a gatekeeper. No different than:

alex jones
neil degree tyson
joe rogan
etc etc etc

He's there for the subject of "news". So those that don't believe in the 6 oclock news and look elsewhere...well they find "wikileaks". So they think they have now found "the real inside scoop". The "real news". Problem is it's just a gate keeper. That's gonna give you some tid bits of no consequence, mixed with lots of main brainwashing topics and main stream topics to keep you locked in the box.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: truthtalk44 I am saying this things fun the time WikiLeaks came alive.... voice in the dark....

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes new.ks are completely fake. They're not real. If they were real we wouldn't be talking right now. We'd be dead a long time ago.

But it's not just that. There's no proof of them, other than "special effects" and also large explsns done using dynamite.

As far a hiroshima and nagasaki those were just capet bmbd. Then a fake nuke dropped over an already carpet bomed city and filmed from the bommer to make it look like a big explsn happened. Those were fake.

Then everything you've seen on tv since then has just been special effects. Or it's been just large stacks of dynimit set off. And from a distance it looks real.

So why?

Just to getbillions of the tax payer dollars ciphoned off into the cold war and the military industrial complex. It's just another budget black hole. No different than nasa, or any other program that the money goes down the drain into. This time it's stock piles of fake nukes.

Then they do a treatly and they reduce the stock piles right? Get real. You think they'd through them out and dispose of them if they were real??? Not a chance. But a fake dummy bmb. Oh sure it's not real anyway. So reduce the stock piles right.

Plus it's the biggest and best trauma based mind control propaganda weapon ever invented. People who lived through the cold war were traumatized. They often thought they could die at any moment. Then after the soviets fell, it started to feel a bit more safe cuz there wasn't that constant threat of inililation. But now we find out, it's all fake! All likes by tptb to keep everyone living in fear. it's really sad.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: underwerks

Exactly dude. I've said it too. Want proof? Everyone knows Google does and has manipulated search results. Now, go to Google Search and type "W" Ah, how cute, its like the first thing to pop up.

For you, maybe:

W Hotel and Resorts
W South Beach
W - Wikipedia (the letter W)
W Paris opera
W Magazine
W - Watch full episodes free - South Korea
W - New York New York City Hotels

10 pages in and - nothing. Now Google searches are tailored to the individual as it learns your search habits. Your Google is not the same as my Google, but as for your theory:

Fail

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

ya I provided the video. Collateral murder. That was no leak. That's more fear based mind control. It's just a propganda bmb dropped on the masses. If you're no desencitzed, like I am to large degree. Most older adults are. They watch that and it's not even a big deal anymore. But for young people, and for a lot of people to watch that is as bad or worse than watching a very violent horror movie. It's effects their psychi. It's removes innocence. And causes trama that way. It's used as a weapon on the masses who watch it.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Whatever narrorative you're spoon fed, just figure out the opposite and now you're coming a lot closer to the truth about the matter.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
But here's the questions...

If WikiLeaks is TPTB then...wouldn't the leak weakening our position in IRAQ (Manning) hurt the powers that be--ergo the Military Industrial Complex/Old Money/Big Banks?

Secondly, WikiLeaks helped stop Clinton...I feel that she is more of TPTB person than Trump. That must of hurt them?

Thirdly, Snowden....He definitely hurt TPTB.

Those are my opinions but that's how I see it. I realize that the complexity of a who might actually be TPTB or in charge or whatever, could take many supercomputers to calculate. But doesn't this make sense?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: truthtalk44
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes new.ks are completely fake. They're not real. If they were real we wouldn't be talking right now. We'd be dead a long time ago.

But it's not just that. There's no proof of them, other than "special effects" and also large explsns done using dynamite.

As far a hiroshima and nagasaki those were just capet bmbd. Then a fake nuke dropped over an already carpet bomed city and filmed from the bommer to make it look like a big explsn happened. Those were fake.

Then everything you've seen on tv since then has just been special effects. Or it's been just large stacks of dynimit set off. And from a distance it looks real.

So why?

Just to getbillions of the tax payer dollars ciphoned off into the cold war and the military industrial complex. It's just another budget black hole. No different than nasa, or any other program that the money goes down the drain into. This time it's stock piles of fake nukes.

Then they do a treatly and they reduce the stock piles right? Get real. You think they'd through them out and dispose of them if they were real??? Not a chance. But a fake dummy bmb. Oh sure it's not real anyway. So reduce the stock piles right.

Plus it's the biggest and best trauma based mind control propaganda weapon ever invented. People who lived through the cold war were traumatized. They often thought they could die at any moment. Then after the soviets fell, it started to feel a bit more safe cuz there wasn't that constant threat of inililation. But now we find out, it's all fake! All likes by tptb to keep everyone living in fear. it's really sad.
;

Tell your theory about nukes being fake to the soldiers who've suffered from cancer and other damage from being ordered to observe above ground tests from dangerous ranges, the general public that used to be allowed to view above ground testing, people that survived Hiroshima and Nagasaki or pretty much anyone with a basic high school physics education.... Nuclear fission is a very real process.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join