It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shall we stop with the assumptions?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I wonder what people think of james corso's book? he claims to have been at the pentagon's "foregn technology" desk in 1961 handling recovered relics from Roswell. personally allowed to see copies of the autopsy reports of the grays who died in the crash.

Looked him up on wiki andit appears he really did occupy that position. why would a retired colonel write such a thing?

When reliale evidence is staring you in the face, beliefis no longer an act of faith. disbelief is what requires faith!

a reply to: wmd_2008

I would expect to see a variety of things then. not the same basic thing again and again.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sorry for the garbled text. I was trying to type from a phone.

For the radar, if it were the result of bad calibration, the we should expect to see a wide spectrum of errors. Not the same thing over and over, of objects moving really fast and then changing course, and moving at the same speed in the new direction. Or is there some reason I don't know about for why that would happen?

Moving that fast certainly doesn't defy the laws of physics. If they use electrical propulsion they might be taking air from in front of the craft and moving it out of the way far ahead of the craft so the craft never encounters any air resistance to begin with. Allowing effectively unlimited speed of travel.

Electrical propulsion is a real technology. It just hasn't been developed to anywhere near its full potential (on Earth).

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Good way to get book sales make claims about a subject many are hooked on that can't really be proved.

<< 1   >>

join