It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Trump should be banned from Twitter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Insert "God! No!" gif in here...

Because it´s less expensive for me since i switched from Alfred E Neumann to Donald Trump...

If one doesn´t like the sandbox in the neighbourhood, just play in another one. One that isn´t full of garbage, rubbish, lies and fake news, weirdoes, rightwingers etc. Just ignore the dirty sandbox and the problem will finish itself, while all the hate and illogical slavering, all that rubbish and garbage stays in that dirty sandbox.

If one doesn´t use Twitter or similiar, one doesn´t get harrassed by the garbage that happens there.
Trump doesn´t need to be banned, sane people should ban themselves from things like Twitter, Facebook and all that crap.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh
I made a thread earlier containing a petition without knowing it was against ToS so I will change the narrative.

Do you, as ATS members think Twitter as the moral obligation to ban trump from twitter to minimize his visibility?

Concerned trump followers were worried about the first amendment but do not worry this is perfectly legal. Just like what happened to my thread being deleted because it was against the ToS, I did not get my free speech violated by ATS mods, I simply did not comply with their rules.(unknowingly)

I think that medias such as facebook and twitter must be heavily moderated in order to stop all of the fake news phenomena, xenophobia and general bigotry.

YOU didnt follow ToS and your OP got deleted, Trump you just dont want to be heard, so there is a BIG difference
Should you be banned from this site, to minimize your visibility, just because we dont agree on some stuff? It sounds like something Goebbels whould do...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
As mentioned before,

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

Closed for staff review.

THREAD CLOSED.
edit on Mon Mar 20 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join