It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is John Desouza

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I have a much different view of the mainstream media. I think they're told what to write or avoid writing from sources behind the scenes. I think mainstream news is largely controlled and not really free press at all.

The alternative media, on the other hand, has it's own problems. There is not, after all, any lack of agendas on that side of the fence either, in my opinion. Many have pretty clear agendas, and might skew their reporting on current events to suit their purposes. I would therefore be quite wary about getting all my news solely from the alternative media.

I agree with you that the alternative media have agendas.

I don’t see what I used to think journalism was supposed to be about, objectivity, in the alternative news. But I don’t see it in mainstream news, either, so I guess objectivity is a nice idea, but doesn’t really exist.

Many will also report behind the comfort of total anonymity, and can say what they like without their actual name and career beeing on the line. This is also something that makes me uncomfortable. If I am to be lied to, I would at least like to know who is doing it.

I will never accept reporting presented as journalism without a byline.

And there is a lot of stuff on the internet that has to be rejected for that reason.

Thank you for your post. You make some good points.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

Since the author in the video interview above seems to put special emphasis on the significance of goings on in the antartic region, I thought I should point the interested reader/listener to a somewhat interesting paper dealing with a lot of what seems to be the background to the Antartica controversy / conspiracy.

This is a paper discussing what did (and did not) happen during WW2 and later in Antartica, and deals with such topics as a Nazi permanent base in Antartica during WW2, operation High-Jump and other related issues.

When I originally scrolled through the PDF, the name “Farrell” caught my eye, but I didn’t follow up.

Now, I see that the reference is to Joseph P. Farrell’s Reich of the black sun, which I have not read, but I’ve read other works by him. I think that he is an extremely careful researcher who also has a very open and inquisitive mind. He is not encumbered by being employed by a university and being told what to do or risk being fired.

I’ve seen recordings of him speaking before the Secret Space Program Conference. Here is one of them:

Published on Jul 11, 2016
Joseph P Farrell at the Secret Space Program Conference, 2015, Bastrop TX (presentation 1 out of 2)

www.youtube.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join