It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is John Desouza

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I have a much different view of the mainstream media. I think they're told what to write or avoid writing from sources behind the scenes. I think mainstream news is largely controlled and not really free press at all.

The alternative media, on the other hand, has it's own problems. There is not, after all, any lack of agendas on that side of the fence either, in my opinion. Many have pretty clear agendas, and might skew their reporting on current events to suit their purposes. I would therefore be quite wary about getting all my news solely from the alternative media.

I agree with you that the alternative media have agendas.

I don’t see what I used to think journalism was supposed to be about, objectivity, in the alternative news. But I don’t see it in mainstream news, either, so I guess objectivity is a nice idea, but doesn’t really exist.

Many will also report behind the comfort of total anonymity, and can say what they like without their actual name and career beeing on the line. This is also something that makes me uncomfortable. If I am to be lied to, I would at least like to know who is doing it.

I will never accept reporting presented as journalism without a byline.

And there is a lot of stuff on the internet that has to be rejected for that reason.

Thank you for your post. You make some good points.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

Since the author in the video interview above seems to put special emphasis on the significance of goings on in the antartic region, I thought I should point the interested reader/listener to a somewhat interesting paper dealing with a lot of what seems to be the background to the Antartica controversy / conspiracy.

This is a paper discussing what did (and did not) happen during WW2 and later in Antartica, and deals with such topics as a Nazi permanent base in Antartica during WW2, operation High-Jump and other related issues.

When I originally scrolled through the PDF, the name “Farrell” caught my eye, but I didn’t follow up.

Now, I see that the reference is to Joseph P. Farrell’s Reich of the black sun, which I have not read, but I’ve read other works by him. I think that he is an extremely careful researcher who also has a very open and inquisitive mind. He is not encumbered by being employed by a university and being told what to do or risk being fired.

I’ve seen recordings of him speaking before the Secret Space Program Conference. Here is one of them:

Published on Jul 11, 2016
Joseph P Farrell at the Secret Space Program Conference, 2015, Bastrop TX (presentation 1 out of 2)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Dear OP, I think the "outside the Box thinkers" here might appreciate a direct response from me, John DeSouza. I am a former FBI Special Agent in the National Security Structure of the United States for over 20 years...I worked many high profile cases in Terrorism and Violent Crimes as well. Toward the end of my career as a professional investigator, I realized something was terribly wrong with the world depicted for us by the government especially where affected by politics. I also realized that there were many investigators who displayed supernatural abilities in saving peoples lives--and they were punished for it..
www.amazon.com...=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

I also became aware that the US Government was covering up the UFO/Alien Visitor phenomena but really had NO IDEA WHY THEY WERE DOING THAT...except that they were following orders......the real question becomes ultimately whose orders are these and why?

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_14_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=0990366812&pd_rd_r=SG3D05 3N7S676001AQ34&pd_rd_w=TXrI0&pd_rd_wg=gjZxm&psc=1&refRID=SG3D053N7S676001AQ34

...so I will keep working in the public to help people get woke, red-pilled, and lift them out of the mainstream as much as possible....

btw the Smoking Gun Memo dated July 8th 1947 titled a memorandum of importance is ORIGINALLY FROM vault.fbi.gov the FBI repository on the net for declassified downloadable docs.....

also anyone claims to be or have been an FBI Special Agent investigator...you always ask for Badge number in order to verify who they are.....that is publicly releasable identifier....mine is 10585.

edit on 23-4-2017 by JDeSouza because: grammar

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDeSouza

I also became aware that the US Government was covering up the UFO/Alien Visitor phenomena but really had NO IDEA WHY THEY WERE DOING THAT...except that they were following orders......the real question becomes ultimately whose orders are these and why?

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_14_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=0990366812&pd_rd_r=SG3D05 3N7S676001AQ34&pd_rd_w=TXrI0&pd_rd_wg=gjZxm&psc=1&refRID=SG3D053N7S676001AQ34

Extra-Dimensionality is the key to understanding everything… By everything, we mean all the areas in which we have been deceived to believe the physical world is the beginning and end of all things. “The Extra-Dimensionals” is the stark revelation of where Alien Visitors are actually coming from and to where they are returning. Understanding Extra-Dimensionality is the way to unfold the truth of the paranormal, the spiritual and even the physical world. These Visitors have been with us since time immemorial and their messages to us are everywhere around us. The truth will eventually explode into our field of vision. If we refuse to listen then we are only delaying the inevitable to a time when an alarm will be sounded that is so loud that it will consume everything upon the Earth. Once the black swans arrive, once we awaken to numerous mile long shadows cast by these ancient ships—hanging over our major cities, soundless, motionless, maddening; it will be too late. It is in these final moments that we can still, with open minds and clear hearts, decipher that which has been intentionally hidden from humanity for so long—the truth of Extra-Dimensionality. That comprehension will, in turn, illuminate every hidden truth of our material existence. Then, we will find that for the first time, we will finally have the key to understanding everything.

Amazon

Thank you for that.

This subject is of great interest for me.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Another video of him speaking
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I've gotten the impression that according to John DeSouza's experience, there are no physical extraterrestrials interacting with humans. I may be wrong in that impression.

According to my research, however, there are definitely physical extraterrestrials that have visited earth, and, are living in the inner earth, where whole cities exist.

But there are also beings that are not physical, as well. And beings that have the ability to shift back and forth between non-physical and physical.

It seems that everything emanates from various frequencies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join