It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Original Flood Story of Manu - How the Hebrews Sourced their Narrative Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Startling Similarity between Hindu Flood Legend of Manu and the Biblical Account of Noah

Of course, we all know that there are many of these flood stories to source, but in relation to my last thread (Bible Sourced from Hinduism), I thought it would be good to show you the true reason for the Flood Stories. You already know the story of Adam's fall into sin, but do you realize what the flood actually represents? Reference the link to both the Hindu comparison and to the one I just linked above. Look at the 10 dimensions. Water above are the Gana of Sattva. Waters below are the waters of Tamas, or Ignorance. Baptism is immersion into the waters of life (Samsara), for the express purpose of rising to new life. Let's compare the Bible symbolism to the Hindu story.

BIBLE NARRATIVE

1 Peter 3

19 After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.

Note that the risen Christ entered Hell, making proclamation in the underworld that souls would be liberated from below (Abyss) to above (LIFE). The process, of course, is to be born again. We then find that baptism is symbolism for beasts in the water, being saved from hell. The ARC saves 8, while God saves the beasts by scattering the seed around the Earth so to speak. In other words, this story is not about a boat and flood at all. It's a narrative early man knew about their own immersion into the Buddha Body. As with all biblical stories, they have a token to learn about the real world we occupy, not just the narrative of actual experience. While I do not dismiss the story, I know for sure the truth behind it in symbolism.

HINDU MANU NARRATIVE

"In 1872, the amateur Assyriologist, George Smith, made a discovery that would shock the world. Whilst studying a particular tablet from the ancient Mesopotamian city of Nineveh, he comes across a story that many would have been familiar with. When Smith succeeded in deciphering the text, he realized that the tablet contained an ancient Mesopotamian myth that paralleled the story of Noah’s Ark from the Book of Genesis in the Old Testament."

Satapatha Brahmana Manu Flood Narrative Complete

The narrative is an amazing riddle, that I will show you. It's symbolic of the same 1 Peter revelation.

1. In the morning they brought to Manu 1 water for washing, just as now also they (are wont to) bring (water) for washing the hands. When he was washing himself, a fish came into his hands.

1:8:1:22. It spake to him the word, 'Rear me, I will save thee!' 'Where from wilt thou save me?' 'A flood will carry away all these creatures 2: from that I will save thee!' 'How am I to rear thee?'

1:8:1:33. It said, 'As long as we are small, there is great destruction for us: fish devours fish. Thou wilt first keep me in a jar. When I outgrow that, thou wilt dig a pit and keep me in it. When I outgrow that, thou wilt take me down to the sea, for then I shall be beyond destruction.'

---I will simply help you along here. Jesus made his followers fishers of men. The fish in question is the one he raises from the dead back to live above. Immersion into the waters of life is baptism for Manu as the fish himself, or Egoic mind of amnesia in the lower six dimensions of time and space.

4. It soon became a ghasha (a large fish); for that grows largest (of all fish) 3. Thereupon it said, 'In such and such a year that flood will come.

---Gospel of Thomas
8. And he said, "The person is like a wise fisherman who cast his net into the sea and drew it up from the sea full of little fish. Among them the wise fisherman discovered a fine large fish. He threw all the little fish back into the sea, and easily chose the large fish. Anyone here with two good ears had better listen!"

Thou shalt then attend to me (i.e. to my advice) by preparing a ship 1; and when the flood has risen thou shalt enter into the ship, and I will save thee from it.'

1:8:1:55. After he had reared it in this way, he took it down to the sea. And in the same year which the fish had indicated to him, he attended to (the advice of the fish) by preparing a ship; and when the flood had risen, he entered into the ship. The fish then swam up to him, and to its horn he tied the rope of the ship, and by that means he 2 passed swiftly up to yonder northern mountain.

1:8:1:66. It then said, 'I have saved thee. Fasten the ship to a tree; but let not the water cut thee off 3, whilst thou art on the mountain. As the water subsides, thou mayest gradually descend!' Accordingly he gradually descended, and hence that (slope) of the northern mountain is called 'Alarm's descent 1.' The flood then swept away all these creatures, and Manu alone remained here.

---Manu finds a high place of safety as the rest of humanity sinks into the sea. I leave it to you to see into this.

7. Being desirous of offspring, he engaged in worshipping and austerities. During this time he also performed a pâka-sacrifice: he offered up in the waters clarified butter, sour milk, whey, and curds. Thence a woman was produced in a year: becoming quite solid 2 she rose; clarified butter gathered in her footprint. Mitra and Varuna met her.

Tell me what you see in this picture related to the Roman Catholic Chruch and Mithra?

Varuna (/ˈvɜːrʊnə, ˈvɑːrə-/; Sanskrit: Varuṇa वरुण, Malay: Baruna) is the Hindu god of water and the celestial ocean, as well as a god of law of the underwater world. A Makara is his mount. His consort is the Hindu goddess Varuni.

Now that I get you started, find a verse from the Flood Narrative of Manu and continue to find artifacts connecting this to the World Religion we are studying. Know this: We are in the waters of baptism now! What does this mean?

AMN in Hebrew means Amen, TRUE (East).

AMN in Greek means Lamb (West).

Latin and Greek

Amn - Lamb

Amni - River of Life

Amnio - Bowl catching the sacrifice of a Lamb in ancient Rome

Amnion - Sac covering the baby in the womb

Amniotic - Fluid of the womb. Also mixed with the blood of the amnio in ritual sacrifice

Amnesia - Condition of the Lamb at birth

Anamnesis - Rediscovery of forgotten knowledge or talents as residual images left behind by past lives (you must be born again)

Amnesty - When God forgets

dAMNation - When God remembers sin

TRUE LAMB is the AMEN.

Where are we in these waters of life? We are swimming in an ocean of light. One simple root in Hebrew (East) simply needs a key from the West. Make two into one.

Look at the next post for a rather amazing conclusion.

edit on 18-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Gospel of Thomas - Make two into ONE!

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

Hint for continuation. Define the Sanskrit words in the Flood Story, then compare to the Biblical version. Make two one.

So much more to find here.

Hint: "2. That same path leads either to the gods or to the fathers 1. On both sides two flames are ever burning: they scorch him who deserves to be scorched, and allow him to pass who deserves to pass 2. Now, water is (a means of) lustration: hence he thereby lustrates that path." LINK

Lustration is purification by water. Baptism allows us to pass with no fire. Now, compare:

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Mankind needs to pay attention to this. We fight wars for no reason. The keys the RCC hides are right here in plain sight. DUTY is MUNI, also meaning Sage or Master. Mastery comes by practice. Meditation is practice. Performance: Bodhisattva.

ComMUNIcate! It is our duty.

edit on 18-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: Wouldn't you like to know.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The developing reality for me is that either every race and ethnicity on Earth went through the same single flood event and different groups built different Arks in the same Era to save their own kind...or there have been many flood events involving different groups who have all been forced to survive the same way...in Arks.....or only ONE diverse group from one Era experienced and survived the flood event......or ANY OF THE ABOVE..... with the addition of scattered survivors being added to the mix.....IMHO not only a single Ark in ANY STORY survived alone....IMHO there were survivors scattered everywhere......some in boats...some surviving in sympathetic acts of nature.....thank you for the comparative analysis....great job.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I always liked the idea that the great floods were caused by a very rapid melting of the glaciers at the end of the younger dryas period, somewhere between 12000 -11000 BC due to asteroid impacts. There have been a lot of great theories that would explain the huge floods from this type of water source. They even incorporate explanations for the rapid erosion of the sphinx and other old structures.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
The developing reality for me is that either every race and ethnicity on Earth went through the same single flood event and different groups built different Arks in the same Era to save their own kind...or there have been many flood events involving different groups who have all been forced to survive the same way...in Arks.....or only ONE diverse group from one Era experienced and survived the flood event......or ANY OF THE ABOVE..... with the addition of scattered survivors being added to the mix.....IMHO not only a single Ark in ANY STORY survived alone....IMHO there were survivors scattered everywhere......some in boats...some surviving in sympathetic acts of nature.....thank you for the comparative analysis....great job.

It could have been when there was a single group of people on Earth, there was a large local flood due to natural dams bursting, glaciers melting, extreme stormy weather. Depending on how far back in time, this would have had to be in the Mediterranean area.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
I always liked the idea that the great floods were caused by a very rapid melting of the glaciers at the end of the younger dryas period, somewhere between 12000 -11000 BC due to asteroid impacts. There have been a lot of great theories that would explain the huge floods from this type of water source. They even incorporate explanations for the rapid erosion of the sphinx and other old structures.

I subscribe to Global Continental Displacement Waves knocking the topogarphy off of the earth and sloshing it over and off the trailing edges of the Continental plates as evidenced by Google Earth images....that show a leading edge and a trailing edge to EVERY CONTINEMT.....before the Plates cease movement and the conglomerate or mess of plant animal and civilised man as well as their homes comes rolling back to the leading edges where it encounters Mountains and where the water which rolled over The leading edge due to the DISPLACEMENT WAVE RISING OVER A TILTED FORWARD MOVING CONTINENT loses energy and dumps its payload of death and destruction as a global mat of fertile oppportunity for new growth....burying most pre-existing things like cities and geography under MILES OF SLUDGE AND MUD .....there is a massive global template following these generic parameters.

IMHO this is a 3657 year cyclical event...the historical duration of which I am not certain .....and we are due for another round within 5 years.

I think Human history is built in rings or complete circles or cycles....not in one long linear straight line....and these circles are physiclly mish-mashed and intertwined along with the geology they exist upon many times....with only short intervals in between.

IMHO this planet would not be considered prime real estate due to this very very frequently occuring rinse and repeat cycle. Its like rebuilding New Orleans......lol....regressive in the mean.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

If you can, read the true meaning from the OP. As for the physical meaning, the best theory I have seen is this:

Fountains of the deep.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

That's a good one too. What do you see in the parallel to baptism outlined in the OP?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

How about the symbolic meaning in the OP?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Take a look at the symbolic meaning outlined in the OP. What do you see from this?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: one4all

It could have been when there was a single group of people on Earth, there was a large local flood due to natural dams bursting, glaciers melting, extreme stormy weather. Depending on how far back in time, this would have had to be in the Mediterranean area.

How do we explain the different races having different stories...the division points are religous which basiclly translates into racial because it seems religons are connected to specific races who comprise the majority.

There could have been Arks built by different racial groups divided just as we are today....maybe a GLOBAL LAST MINUTE EFFORT was made.....and Noah had company out on the water during the big event.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DayAfterTomorrow

That's a good one too. What do you see in the parallel to babtism ouined in the OP?

Lol....everyone is going under water is what I see......there will be a rebirth actioned by this global babtism by water and only the lucky and prepared shall survive.....a babtism means an indoctrination to me....as I am trying to babtise you to the truth of the geological cycles which are irevocably evidenced on our surface and sub-surface geology.

Babtism is voluntary submission to the waters....absolute self-immolation physiclly and philosophiclly.....and just so we are straight on this point......if one fails to allow oneself to be babtised by this reality ASAP they will not see the importance of willingly and voluntarily accepting symbolical visualisation of self-immolation via water babtism and the direct connection this has to forming the visualisation one needs to plan to survive this event ...and the visualisation is fueled by INTENT and IMHO properly and honestly driven INTENT is what will manifest you a future post-event.

top topics

join