It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the mysterious company behind “Lab H4C” from 4chan's alien thread?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Going by the wording in the location they're probably on the university campus, or at Phoenix-Mesa airport. I would say they're somewhere close to there. I'm in Phoenix all the time, so the next time I am with some time off I'll try to go by the location given and try to get pictures of it.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If the instructions were accurate there might be something going on at this location.

Secret military site?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: smurfy

Going by the wording in the location they're probably on the university campus, or at Phoenix-Mesa airport. I would say they're somewhere close to there. I'm in Phoenix all the time, so the next time I am with some time off I'll try to go by the location given and try to get pictures of it.

Right, actually as I look further down, Phoenix-Mesa airport is more south by a small margin to the Azlab location and only slightly to the west with Ray road and Ellsworth road both also bordering the airport from their respective locations of east-west, and north-south, (Ellsworth road runs its direction on the east side of both Azlab and the airport).
Map location expanded picture from my first look.. green icon,

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Ellsworth road looking south towards airport at approx Azlab location, to the west there are no constructs visible, while the elevated highway in the fairly near distance is.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Cool hope you find something!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3ncrypt0Rdie

It'll be sometime in the next couple weeks. We won't be back that way this week, but I'll update when I get by there.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

top topics

<< 1   >>

join