It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma senator charged with child prostitution turns himself in

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Sen. Ralph Shortey is in deep doo doo. He was charged with child prostitution thurs after being caught in a motel room with the "child".

An Oklahoma state senator charged with child prostitution turned himself into authorities Thursday, a week after police found him a motel room with a 17-year-old boy.

Shortey has a connection to Trump's campaign and is now facing transportation of a child for prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church.

Republican Sen. Ralph Shortey, a leader of President Trump’s Oklahoma primary campaign, was charged in Cleveland County with engaging in child prostitution, transporting a minor for prostitution and engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church.

While the age of consent in Oklahoma is 16, the state’s prostitution statute applies to any person under the age of 18.
www.nydailynews.com...

The teens dad tipped the police off. The smell of MJ was coming from the room (?). The MJ sounds like just enough of a reason to search the room.

A tip from the teen’s father led Moore police officers to a Super 8 last week. They smelled marijuana coming from one of the rooms and discovered Shortey and the teenager inside, along with a box of condoms and lotion.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don't care what party he's with, hangem high!! Nothing partisan, just the meat hooks for the scum, make it a 2fer and grab that sicko Barnny Frank!

edit on 3 174217 1717 by WUNK22 because: Spell

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Remind me of what Barney Frank did.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Him and his boyfriend ran a male prostitution ring out of there love pad! I'm not very tolerant sometimes

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Sick FU*K... I've nothing much else to say.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Ok, now I remember, thanks.

Wonder how isolated this case may be?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

How do they know he was pimping the child out and not sleeping with the child himself?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Perhaps there is evidence to point to this.

The whole thing makes me wonder how big this sort of thing is.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I swear, we really do have some decent human beings here in Oklahoma, but for whatever reason, we never elect those people. Instead, we get disgusting garbage like this.

This part made me chuckle just a bit:

"transportation of a child for prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church."

If you are doing anything in this state, the odds are pretty good that you're doing it within 1000 feet of a church. Oklahoma is churches as far as the eye can see. This is the bible belt, after all.

I would almost bet folding money that this guy probably spends every Sunday morning sitting in one of said churches, keeping up his good guy act and making sure he's seen. You know, gotta make sure everything looks just right, even if it's all rotten underneath. All of these politicians and their hypocrisy and corruption make me sick...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

How do they know he was pimping the child out and not sleeping with the child himself?

Think you get charged with the crime even if your the john...

Since you are participating in the trafficking.

It's always the most moral republicans and evangelists who are really secret gay pedos.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I would like to see what kind of legislation that ***** has sponsored or supported.

It is always interesting to see the standards people like him want to set for everyone else.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Take him out back and shoot him!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

source

It's always the most moral republicans and evangelists who are really secret gay pedos.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
That would be like, totes legal here in good old Blighty.

Sixteen would also be legal.

Oh and by the way, you can join the services at sixteen.

You can't drink, smoke after sex, but you are entitled to just do it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

An Oklahoma state senator charged with child prostitution turned himself into authorities Thursday, a week after police found him a motel room with a 17-year-old boy.

How does that work exactly? They caught him 'in the act', but let him walk?

Besides that I think only politicians that fall out of favor are set up like this, its awful suspicious there weren't more senators in the room with him. When they have their 'trists' they do it together so they are all equally guilty and won't turn each other in.

Too few details, they could have easily planted the condoms and lube, then sent around a bell boy to knock, claiming there were sex acts occurring, plus the smell of Marijuana.

OMG, only 'Okies' from Muskogie call it Mari-ha-wana.

.o2

edit on 17-3-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Smart man.. he turned himself in. For protection.. cause those Okies are good at forming hunting parties.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
it's definitely suspicious (why would he hand himself in, being a pedo?) was he being manipulated into this situation? couldn't say..Was he camp as Xmas and this party/Cult didn't like it? or was he a total FU*KI*G pedo that needs to get his ass kicked out.

Maybe he is all the above or just a pawn in someone's game, none the less guess we'll all find out.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

"A leader of Trump's campaign"?

Proof please.

What was his offical position in Trump's camapaign and who did he allegedly lead?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: JoshuaCox

source

www.alternet.org...'s_20_biggest_sex_hypocrites

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Shortey is not lised as a leader of Trump's campaign in OK.

Mr. Trump has hired State Director Stephanie Milligan and Field Director Ben Keel to lead the campaign's Oklahoma operation.

Co-Chairing Mr. Trump's campaign in Oklahoma is Mr. Bob Mills and Mr. Dan Keating.

www.donaldjtrump.com...

He merely endorsed Trump, as did the majority of OK republicans,

The list of Oklahoma leaders endorsing Mr. Trump and county coordinators currently includes: Senator Ralph Shortey; Senator Mark Allen; Representative Mike Christian; Representative John Bennett; Representative Mike Turner; Bob Mills; Dan Keating & Kathy Keating; Rodney and Jill Timms; Dr. Sam & Lynn Coury; Bob Dani; Stan Ward; Lisa & Steven Kalman; Ferlin Kearns; Larry Stein; Darren Ward; Angie & Jason Thomas; Lester Claraval; Guy & Jennifer Madison; Beth Marshall; Ronnie Farmer; David Morgan; Orvel Robinson; Ella McDonald; Andy Barber; Suzanne Landess; D.W. & Rochelle Converse; Kelly Gatz; Jo Senske; John Horn; Richard Leathers; Monte Kleiner; Gene Marshall; and April Miller.

edit on 17-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join