It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Heed this Warning --- Mark These Words

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Greetings fellow travellers

I have travelled very deep and need for you to read these words. Please share this message if you can.

Please note: With many apologies, you must understand that this "truth" is framed by my language and experiences and like all truth, is restricted by the capacity of our human form to process information. The true majesty of our reality would literally make our little heads explode!

If you remember nothing else from this post, please know without doubt that what lies beyond this life is nothing but pure magic, dazzling beauty and bliss. (And love of course!) There is nothing to fear at all.

Now the fun part: There are spiritual forces at play that are manipulating all of us around like puppets. Believe it or not, it's us. (Hint: The SOL --- The Sun)

It's a grand illusion and we are in an epic battle. It is time for us --- the Jokers, Fools and Champions to unite and wake up! The world is soon going to need us.

You are reading this for a reason and all I ask is that you please remember these 2 threads when it's time:

test.abovetopsecret.com...

test.abovetopsecret.com...

And then understand that "I" did not write those words and would rather be sleeping if I'm perfectly honest.

Sincerely,

The Old Fool

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Nope! .... oh, and how deep is deep, deep to where? deep to when? how did you get this deep? did you need an excavator or something else?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Now the fun part: There are spiritual forces at play that are manipulating all of us around like puppets. Believe it or not, it's us. (Hint: The SOL --- The Sun)

You mean the 'manipulative' spirits are us? Ambition, greed and control are pretty powerful motivators.

None of those negative influences will be allowed to leave this gravity well...

Into the Sun
edit on 17-3-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Jesus is a false idol. There is only one true all-powerful all-loving God. And that God is God.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

No, it's the Flying spaghetti monster. Prove me wrong!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Jesus is a false idol. There is only one true all-powerful all-loving God. And that God is God.

Read 1 John 4, then ask: "why must we believe he lived? For context, read Colossians 1:15-17. All of us are him. If we deny him (all of us as relatives too), we essentially deny ourselves as existing. Do you see the problem?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Nothing like a post to say, "check out my other posts!"
Then when you do, the other posts all say, "look at these other posts!"
I dont have time for this. Im more than happy to hear you out, but dont appreciate the wild goose chase.
In the future, a brief summary of your other posts would be appreciated.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Hahaha! Yes we all love the Flying Spaghetti Monster! Very clever! Thank you!

But tell me, if you could choose any 3 creatures in the world to be your God who would they be? And if you would be so kind, could you please explain why? It doesnt have to be a long answer, just whatever comes to mind.

Think of me as an Old Fool in need of guidance.

And forgive me, I'm not exactly saying that God is the Sun. 😜 But our Notre soleil is indeed very special.

Sincerely,

The Joker and The Fool

PS: Your instinct is correct, our reality is absurd! Which is why it is always so important to whistle while you work! 😎

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Listen buddy, I Am here to help you, but you have to do a little bit of work yourself.

It makes us so sad, that so many here, have forgotten that life is supposed to be FUN!

You are in a play my friend --- Enjoy it! You have reached your Final Chapter --- and this is the MOST exciting part.

Don't let them scare you! We are always with you!

And would be happy to answer any questions you may have, if that would be easier.

We will be posting the Old Fool's Magnus Opus later tonight and hope you may find some value in these gentle rants and musings.

TL: DR Please remember this thread for when you are ready. You are Loved So Much!

And Always remember to: Whistle While You Work!

Sincerely,

The Joker and The Fool
edit on 18-3-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: thank you for reading! you are a smart cookie!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Hahaha! Quite right!

Please believe me when I say:

We Love Our Creator Above No Other

However, you must understand that the whole "Jesus" dilemma is a little tricky lol

But yes, I would keep an eye on that Pope!

And Believe Me when I say that there have indeed been many Messiahs and Heroes (Wake Up) as well as anti christ's over the years. It is one of our favourite plays.

And the Old Fool was right, we do indeed control them both --- haha!

Important Note:

The Path of Christ --- to treat another's needs as one's own --- is the path of Divinity.

And while certainly not as much fun as the jolly old Joker or the soulful Old Fool --- we absolutely love and need our Messiahs and Heroes to (Wake Up) very much!

I Am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Also:

“Did anyone ever tell you that your eyes are a window to the Sol?”

Let us end this short story with a song:

youtu.be...

The has been a BREAKING transmission from the Joker and the Fool

So Be It.
edit on 18-3-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Wakey Wakey Fam!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yep, yep

It's a token economy, with a war from some crap someone pulled, I guess

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This message is brought to You by a very tired and happy “puppet” lol Would you believe I haven’t slept in 4 days?

It is true that The Grand Deception, is that Space (as we've been taught) is a Lie

(Please see the Illuminati Playing Cards)

---> The Earth is not a spinning ball ---> “Flat Earthers are indeed on to something.”

But here is where it gets even trickier, our entire reality is in fact an illusion. (A magnificent, perfect illusion --- and one that is indeed very, very malleable --- it is pure magic --- And is so awesome!!!)

Also our God, for all intents and purposes really is a Dog. We Love Him SO Much. And He Loves All of Us Unconditionally. And I really mean it --- he loves everyone --- axe murders, Saints, Fools, Jokers, Champions, Heroes WAKE UP!

He created this world as an adventure for all of us to learn and grow.

I know it sounds so absurd, but everything in our reality is quite literally backwards and upside down.

This is just an incredibly absurd and glorious game. So please don't ever be scared and know we have already won! It is our destiny --- this play was written for US!

So Be It.
edit on 18-3-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Always remember to whistle while you work!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT

MARK THESE WORDS

Hi!

As requested, it is our Great Honour to present to you our Gentle Old Fool’s “Magnus Opus.”

We have posted this on a public blog, where you will find 2 White Magic Spells in the “Name of Truth and Light.” These can be read in google docs. Hopefully you guys aren’t afraid of Blogs or Google Docs.

This is to help you Wake Up to the Grand Deception that All of Us are currently experiencing right now.

Now any Heroes or Champions (Waking Up) who would like a pdf copy so that they might share this BREAKING TRANSMISSION FROM THE JOKER AND THE FOOL with as many people as possible, please send me a private message on ATS and I will hook you via facebook or email. Or honestly, any other form of communication that will allow us to send you a pdf file lol.

All Free (please just think of this as a “Super Fun and Scary Short Story”) and please note that the puppet typing these words would very much like to stay anonymous please. We are not trying to sell you anything. Just trying to help you Wake Up and SEE the Grand Deception.

We had hoped to publish this earlier, however, our Gentle Old Fool got a little bit ahead himself and began pre-emptively spamming as many people as he could in his excitement.

If you were one of the many unfortunate victims to have been “blessed” by one of his magnificent rants, please take heed of the apology letter that we have posted to You Personality on the Internet for everyone to SEE.

2012comingsoon2anearthnearyou.blogspot.ca...

Thank-you so much to everyone here for sticking with us and if you have any questions we will try to return as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

The Jolly Old Joker and The Gentle Old Fool

So Be It.

edit on 22-3-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: And Above All Else --- Always. Remember. To Whistle. While. You. Work.

top topics

join