It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun Fact People from Other Countries Arent Entitled to America's Constitutional Protections

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
And even if it was issued with a purpose to disfavor a particular religion they are not citizens of this country and therefore don't get the same rights as you or me.

It is settled Constitutional law that non-citizens that are in the United States are in fact entitled to some of the same rights as citizens.

But, the noncitizens coming here from Iran or Syria are not yet in the United states so they have no rights yet till they get here. That matches exactly what you wrote. No international law gives anyone a right to go to another country without the ok of the government they are going to.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Please look at what I quoted from the Original Poster, who appears to have failed civics, to understand the context of my quote.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: rickymouse

Please look at what I quoted from the Original Poster, who appears to have failed civics, to understand the context of my quote.

But actually, your statement was exactly correct. so was mine. Putting the two together can show that people in other countries do not share our rights, except of course the inalienable rights given by the UN which do not apply to this particular situation.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: TinySickTears

Is this still the Campaign?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Hitler put Jews into camps to keep Germany safe. It seems as though you are advocating the same practices that led to the holocaust 70 years ago.

How many Jews has Trump killed since he became President?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Is this still the Campaign?

Judges are probably going to continue to find fault with any immigration EO Trump issues until he backpedals on that stance and says the intent isn't to ban Muslims.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: bender151

Care to tell me which others EVER find it acceptable to kill someone else based on their faith?

Some Christians, past and present.

The facts are that Trump's "Muslim Ban" keeps getting blocked because of his, and his lackey's own words.

And yet Trump is still protected by Free Speech and Free Expression. He expressed he wanted to Ban ALL Muslims. But has he done it? No. Did he do it in the 1st EO? No.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Donald J. Trump Statement on Preventing Muslim Immigration

Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.
Donald J Trump

Trump said it himself. It's a Muslim ban

This current EO doe snot say what you say it is. WOrd of the law matters alone. Screw your feelings.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Yes. its the democrats new campaign they will be running.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Fix your link please.

Hawaii judge ban

edit on 16-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It is settled Constitutional law that non-citizens that are in the United States are in fact entitled to some of the same rights as citizens.

Speaking for a moment about the non-citizens that are in the United States, what are 'some' of the same rights that they have that ordinary citizens have? As far as I know, they are only entitled to due process. Or was that non-citizens that are here illegally?

Seems to me there are a few degrees of gradation from non-citizens with H1B visas/green cards on one end to non-citizens that have entered here illegally on the other end, and with some other unique non-citizens in between.

edit on 3/16/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

If a foreign non citizen gets murdered by an American citizen on American soil, I suppose the American citizen gets some sort of punishment. Does anyone know of any such case?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

If a foreign non citizen gets murdered by an American citizen on American soil, I suppose the American citizen gets some sort of punishment. Does anyone know of any such case?

Well, just recently an Indian immigrant was murdered in Kansas.

You already know what happened to the citizen perpetrator.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

What sort of punishment did the American citizen get for murdering a foreign citizen on American soil?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Back when people had common sense he was an appreciated president.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

What sort of punishment did the American citizen get for murdering a foreign citizen on American soil?

That would have been too recent for it to have gone to court yet.

Odd question? Murder is murder and depending on the State it could be from 25 years to a death sentence. It does not matter where the victim is from.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

But isnt that what the Executive Order was trying to, stop them from entering before they're afforded the protection of the US Constitution?.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

It hasn't gone to court yet, but he's been charged with murder which means he is eligible for the death penalty in Kansas.

To answer your previous question from two posts ago, a citizen who kills an immigrant faces the same penalty as if they had killed another citizen. Just like Blaine said, murder is murder.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

edit on 16-3-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

edit on 16-3-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join