It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow tweets. BREAKING We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Don't listen to the haters. I promise, you will learn something. She shows all her facts. Now, I'm outta here.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Lol. The White House is releasing the taxes ahead of Maddow. Trump is stealing her thunder.

The acknowledgement comes as MSNBC host Rachel Maddow says she has obtained part of Trump's 2005 tax forms. The White House is pushing back pre-emptively, saying that publishing those returns would be illegal. It says, "You know you are desperate for ratings when you are willing to violate the law to push a story about two pages of tax returns from over a decade ago."

ILLEGAL TO RELEASE THEM

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Elizabeth Warren is having a breakdown at the moment.... wasn't she tipped as a potential President? lol

She is not fit to be the dog catcher in any city in America.

link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Willtell
I just hope this lady doesn't do her usual...talk and talk and talk and talk.

I don't mind her politics too much but she is an insufferable person to listen to...

She'll go on and on and on and on and bore the hell out of you most of the time that's why I can't listen to here.

I hope she just lays out the facts quickly without one of her tedious lectures

Oh God, could you imagine being married to that? Her partner has to be Hellen Keller.

Before Progressive Insanity Syndrome / After Progressive Insanity Syndrome

Unfortunately, different hair style/color does nothing for that mug. It looks like she did a 100 yd. dash in a 90 yd. gym, and ran face first into the wall.

link   
Elizabeth Warren talks and looks like an old meth-head wearing her go to church clothes.

She needs to stay in her seat and breathe.
That poor little guy across from her is probably terrified.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
I can't continue to watch.
Head feels hot.
My face feels contorted.
I think...
I think i'm triggered.

Oh no !!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Liberal tears. Madcow. MSNBC (and CNN) are as bad as Sorcha Faal. Progressive insanity syndrome and funny memes. All I have to say is, I'm glad that so many members of Miss Delaney's fifth grade homeroom are interested in politics and were able to figure out how to log in.
edit on 14-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: RazorV66

you talking about madsow's little brother. he's just as bad as she is.

There is a pretty good resemblance between them lol

link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
Don't usually watch MSNBC or Rachel but I think I am going to tune in, mainly because I know the Trump sycophants are squirming in their seats, hoping there's no bombshell.

And you hope there is because you wish harm against those you have hatred for. Not a very healthy thing for the spirit.

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Lol. The White House is releasing the taxes ahead of Maddow. Trump is stealing her thunder.

The acknowledgement comes as MSNBC host Rachel Maddow says she has obtained part of Trump's 2005 tax forms. The White House is pushing back pre-emptively, saying that publishing those returns would be illegal. It says, "You know you are desperate for ratings when you are willing to violate the law to push a story about two pages of tax returns from over a decade ago."

ILLEGAL TO RELEASE THEM

SOURCE

So Trump paid $38m in tax in one year?

link   

Elizabeth Warren is having a breakdown at the moment.... wasn't she tipped as a potential President? lol

Please... yes, yes, yes!

4 more years, 4 more years!

link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I don't think she's unattractive until she opens her mouth.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

ILLEGAL TO RELEASE THEM

SOURCE

Priceless!!!! I love that the WH beat her to it! And listening to her she has no idea that he has already released them. LOL

link   
Rachel Maddow and Elizabeth Warren in back to back segments is like self Waterboarding ones self.... aye aye aye, I must not love myself...

link   
She only has 2005

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Madcow for prison!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

She's not a man, but she is openly gay.

Oddly enough she even has joked a couple times about people saying she looks like a man.

She laughs and says that her mother hates it when she says stuff like that on air. She just finds it funny.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

She only has 2005

The MSM's attacks against The President:

link   
Wait she is saying the fact they have been leaked is the story?

link   
Anyone watching it?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join