It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Introduction 3/14/17

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Obviously I am new here and am wanting to make a proper introduction of myself. I am very much into technology and the advances that have been being made in all areas. I do appreciate the great minds in our society and am willing and yearning to learn more each and every day. I have been into many things in the past such as aliens, mysteries unsolved, and things that shouldn't be brought up such as, classified information. I have come to be a bit less curious on all of that sort of stuff just because what isn't my business truly is not. I definitely don't want to push myself in a place where I am most likely not even wanted, but technology! Now that my nitch! Love it! Live it! Breath it! Every single day. I love technology because I get it. It makes sense to me. Technology is a continuous thing that is constantly moving forward.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards and if you are wanting to know more about advances and stuff this will be a great new home

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Kia ora , welcome to a new journey.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Dreaming89

Welcome

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Welcome. I am also a newbie. I am not that much into technology. But i know that technological devices mostly work on smoke. If the smoke comes out of the device, it no longer works.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Dreaming89 Welcome to the big mess! There's enough people who like technology here, so you'll have a decent talk on your loved subjects. However beg me pardon, and don't get it personal when I come to troll around in your potential science/ufo threads. I just love to do it...

top topics

join