It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Temple of Luxor - Aphorisms of Truth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daniel2sxc

I suppose, but I don't know of God, only gods.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

that text comes after the sacred art thing if u wanted more context

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

ye tru

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Yes it does.

Except, I am not sure of the "him", I would write "her".

I would keep in mind that a mother cat sees all her kittens as equals. She loves and protects them equally as a group. Not all will survive, and their lives will be different too.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

Thanks i finished it it was beautiful ill save the footnotes for nourishment if i feel like i need it

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

oh i think of the gender loosely doesnt bother me just scrap it if it bothers u they are trying to say something bigger then gender anyway i think

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Also if u read this why r u scared of the masons then o_O

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Or maybe i worded that poorly but u prob know what i mean XD

Also if u read this why r u scared of the masons then o_O

edit on 14-3-2017 by daniel2sxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Yes, your quite right

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

The Masons are the Builders in the Bible. It's an organization built on private association for advantage over others. Put it into perspective. God can only give and is not a thief. In Egypt, the right hand is the giving hand and the left the receiving hand. There is no hand that takes for private or personal gain. These are the thieves and robbers mentioned in the Bible. The present world is built from this type of objectivism rather than altruism.

The Bilderberg organization is Builder (Mason) Berg (high place). The example of Jesus is with the 'least of these.' In Matthew 18, it is stated:

The first are last (in pride) and the last are first (humility).

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

the vid of their court is quite beautiful they havent affected my life so i dont know

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

i see what they are doing is this

But Nature, communing with herself, understood that
she might not transgress the commandment of the Father, and, uniting herself to Labor,
she produced a most beautiful daughter, whom she called Invention, and to whom the
Divine accorded being.'

based on the book

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

or this
The most just among you shall, in their future transformations, approximate to the
divine, becoming among men, upright kings, true philosophers, leaders and legislators,
true seers, collectors of salutary plants, cunning musicians, intelligent astronomers,
wise augurs, instructed ministrants:

dunno

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

they seem to appreciate law and stuff and the stuff in the book

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Encoded aphorisms on the walls of egyptian temples? I guess you have to be able to understand heiroglyphics in order to be able to decode them huh?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I am going to play a role of skeptic here because I read a lot of these fortune cookie things and I simply don't agree with a lot of them. I didn't counter all the ones I don't agree with because they were either too complex and confusing or too vague and meaningless. I have a lot of free time so this gives me something to do. Don't get too defensive, this ain't going to be a bad attitude, just pure mechanical skeptcism. Wink*

YOUR JOB:

My job has nothing to do with this.

The best and shortest road towards knowledge of truth is Nature.

Nay. The optimum method of accruing knowledge is through the science.

For every joy there is a price to be paid.

Nay. Emotions are not regulated through transactions. One can live a very joyous life with minimum hardship

To know means to record in one's memory; but to understand means to blend with the thing and to assimilate it oneself.

Nay. The words 'know' and 'understand' are interchangeable synonyms and their meanings are not different. Knowledge is a reference of facts recalled with memory. No symbiosis is involved with knowledge. It is entirely a memory task.

The first concerning the 'secrets': all cognition comes from inside; we are therefore initiated only by ourselves, but the Master gives the keys.

Nay. I live a very cognitive existence and I don't wait on the permission of others to be sentient.

The second concerning the 'way': the seeker has need of a Master to guide him and lift him up when he falls, to lead him back to the right way when he strays.

Nay. I am very independent and haven't needed basic life guidance since I was a teenager. I can tie my shoes and read.

The only thing that is humiliating is helplessness.

Nay. Humiliation is a synonym of the word 'embarrassment' and I can think of a billion things other than being helpless that are embarrassing.

Know the world in yourself. Never look for yourself in the world, for this would be to project your illusion

Nay. Don't look for yourself in the world and don't look for the world in yourself because you become so obsessed with yourself that you turn the world off.

The way of knowledge is narrow.

Nay. The way of knowledge is limitless. For example, a simple old world trader is not very knowledgeble and he must travel by way of donkey. A highly intelligent new world scientist is very knowledgeable and he has plenty of travel options such as submarines, seaships, automobiles, airplanes and spaceships.

The only active force that arises out of possession is fear of losing the object of possession.

Nay. Possessing something isn't a force, it's an understanding. Emotions may vary, some don't get emotional over possessing something.

Peace is the fruit of activity, not of sleep.

Nay. Peace isn't edible, peace isn't food. Peace is the condition of not being at war and not being threatened with war. On a personal level peace is understood inside one's house as the condition of quiet solitude and restorative rest.

When the governing class isn't chosen for quality it is chosen for material wealth: this always means decadence, the lowest stage a society can reach.

Nay. Appointed rulers are chosen first on their ability to rule. Wealth and decadence is the highest form a society can reach.

A man can't be judge of his neighbor' intelligence. His own vital experience is never his neighbor's.

Nay. Intelligence is the power and speed of one's brain and has nothing to do with the understanding of situational sociology.

You will free yourself when you learn to be neutral and follow the instructions of your heart without letting things perturb you. This is the way of Maat.

Nay. Maat is incorrect and I don't believe his teachings. I don't even know who Maat is.

Growth in consciousness doesn't depend on the will of the intellect or its possibilities but on the intensity of the inner urge.

Nay. Consciousness is a complex system of senses, organs and brain processes that work together to create the perception of reality as you understand to exist in it.

Have the wisdom to abandon the values of a time that has passed and pick out the constituents of the future. An environment must be suited to the age and men to their environment.

Nay. The needs of humans never change, what personal value humans place on fulfilling those needs never changes either. If an environment changes to disallow fulfillment, humans always sense their shortcomings and cannot truly abandon those values.

Everyone finds himself in the world where he belongs. The essential thing is to have a fixed point from which to check its reality now and then.

Nay. Alzheimers and amnesia sufferers often find themselves disoriented and unable to remember where they belong.

Always watch and follow nature.

Nay. Always watch your back. Always watch over the ones you love. Always follow your reasonable judgement

edit on 25-5-2017 by Profundity because: spelling

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 25-5-2017 by Profundity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

- The nut doesn't reveal the tree it contains. The nut doesn't reveal because it is fully confident of what is under the boot, even the nut cannot see what is there. It just simply knows that when the environment is right, the tree will be born.

The nut doesn't reveal because it is fully confident of what is under the boot, even the nut cannot see what is there. It just simply knows that when the environment is right, the tree will be born. a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The key to all problems is the problem of consciousness.

Nay. Each problem has it's own answer. Consciousness isn't a problem.

Man must learn to increase his sense of responsibility and of the fact that everything he does will have its consequences.

Nay. This was a hopeful musing on the way many folks think things should be... with some sort of interdimensional karma resetting wrongs and rebalancing things but truth is a lot of people get away with a lot of things with no consequences.

If you would know yourself, take yourself as starting point and go back to its source; your beginning will disclose your end.

Nay. I am not in a loophole where I exist as a coordinate that has a beginning and end.

Images are nearer reality than cold definitions.

Nay. You cannot compare images (vision) with definitions (mind) because one is an external sense and the other is an internal process. One isn't closer to reality than the other. Definitions are not either hot nor cold but neutral and without the quality of temperature because a definition isn't something you can touch. (Unless it is printed on paper.)

Seek peacefully, you will find.

Nay. Your emotional condition doesn't allow nor disallow you finding what your searching for.

Organization is impossible unless those who know the laws of harmony lay the foundation.

Nay. Countless organizations exist and have existed disharmoniously.

It is no use whatever preaching Wisdom to men: you must inject it into their blood.

Nay. Telling proper and correct advice and sharing knowledge is very effective in helping people get what they aim for. Nothing physical in the way of touching nor modifying their body is required in the sharing of advice and knowledge.

Knowledge is consciousness of reality.

Nay. Reality is the sum of all existence and does not have a consciousness.

By knowing one reaches belief.

Nay. Belief is the condition of not knowing but agreeing anyways.

All is within yourself. Know your most inward self and look for what corresponds with it in nature.

Nay. Your "self" isn't filled with esoteric secrets waiting to get discovered.

edit on 25-5-2017 by Profundity because: spelling

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Marking it now, Thanks for posting!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join