It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me make sense of sergey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Sergey kislyak: www.cnn.com...

So he has been ambassador to the united states for 9 years. Thats a good stretch. Some in the intelligence community say he is a russian spy. If he was a spy wouldnt he be either in jail or kicked out of the country like these the 35 russians obama kicked out as retaliation for "russian hacking"?
www.theguardian.com...

Why is he not supposed to talk to our representatives when his job is to talk to our represenatives? Im lost. I mean hes been here for a long time and hes still here but hes some sort of devil or sumthin? Help my brain

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Happydustin

Kicking out the Russian diplomats was done for show to help bolster the BS notion the Russians hacked the election.

Which was done overall to supplant why the Democrats just plain lost the election.

(its the Russians fault)

We begin bombing in five minutes.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
but wouldnt they kick out the one they are all up in arms over? Isnt that a better show?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Why is this posted in website design? a reply to: Happydustin

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
sorry ive been up all night. How do i move it?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Happydustin
but wouldnt they kick out the one they are all up in arms over? Isnt that a better show?

There was no proof of hacking the election or the evicted emissaries were spies.

As far as spying, all nations do that. They have whole armies of hackers working full time... lol.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'm not sure if you can do it yourself. Maybe a mod will see it. Or ask a mod? a reply to: Happydustin

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
mods pls move or delete this post. Found the svv thread browsing through interesting website forum. Fun read. I thought it was trashed a while back. Glad it wasnt.

top topics

join