It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Synagogue of Satan and The Woman who rides the Beast.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Not everyone believes. Not everyone knows.
But it has been said;

"I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."

"Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns."

"The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries."

"Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads."

"The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name."

“This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.
in the footnotes of revelation in the niv bible "7 hills; of Rome."

www.chick.com...

Uploaded on Oct 11, 2009
The Seven Hills of Rome. This video is presented as part of the eLearning course: 'Rome, the city, society and infrastructure'.

A documentary on the whore of babylon.

a dark history of the papacy and the vatican, a enlightening lecture.

a documentary on the inquisition.

what does it all mean? you decide.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The church has a single man (the Pope) acting and speaking for the whole body, fulfilling Daniel 7:8.

“And there, in this horn (kingdom), were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking pompous words.”

Pope Pius IX said “I alone… am the successor of the apostles, the vicar of Jesus Christ. I am the way, the truth, and the life…” (Source: History of the Christian Church, by Henry Charles Sheldon, p. 59.)

Pope Boniface VIII said “We declare, say, define, and pronounce, that it is absolutely necessary for the salvation of every human creature to be subject to the Roman Pontiff.” (Source: Bull “Unam Sanctum,” as cited in “Apostolic Digest, Book V: The Book of Obedience”)

Current Pope Francis I said “You cannot find Jesus outside the Church.” (Source: EWTN Global Catholic News, pronounced on April 23 in the Apostolic Palace’s Pauline Chapel.)

In John 14:6, Jesus declared that salvation is through Him only and not through any man,
“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

The Popes title of Vicar of Christ is the ‘antichrist’ in John’s epistles.

The word ‘antichristos’ is the Greek word for Antichrist. Translated into English it means Vice-Christ or Vicar of Christ, which the Pope has claimed as his title. (Anti-Christ - In Place Of Christ)

In 1303 A.D. Pope Boniface VIII said in his infamous Bull ‘Unam Sanctam’, “We declare, assert, define and pronounce to be subject to the Roman Pontiff is to every creature altogether necessary for salvation… I have the authority of the King of Kings. I am all in all, and above all, so that God Himself and I, the Vicar of Christ, have but one consistory, and I am able to do almost all that God can do. What therefore, can you make of me but God?”

1 Timothy 2:5-6 declares, “For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all. The Catholic Church changed the calendar and law, fulfilling Daniel 7:25.

Pope Innocent III said “We may according to the fullness of our power, dispose of the law and dispense above the law. Those whom the Pope of Rome doth separate, it is not a man that separates them but God. For the Pope holdeth place on earth, not simply of a man but of the true God.” (Source: “Decretals of Greogory IX,” Book 1, chapter 3.)

Saint Pope Pius V blasphemed, “The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth.” (Source: Pope Pius V, quoted in Barclay, Cities Petrus Bertanous Chapter XXVII: 218.)

Pope Leo XIII declared, “We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty.”
(Source: Pope Leo XIII Encyclical Letter, June 20, 1894)

Many Popes have declared that salvation is only through the Catholic Church, which denies that salvation is through Jesus Christ.

Pope Innocent III declares, “With our hearts we believe and with our lips we confess but one Church, not that of the heretics, but the Holy Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church, outside which we believe that no one is saved.” (Source: Denzinger 423)

Pope Boniface VIII said, “We declare, say, define, and pronounce that it is absolutely necessary for the salvation of every human creature to be subject to the Roman Pontiff.” ((Source: Papal Bull Unam Sanctam A.D. 1302)

Pope Eugene IV declared, “No one, let his alms giving be as great as it may, no one, even if he pour out his blood for the Name of Jesus Christ, can be saved unless they abide within the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church.” (Source: The Bull Cantate Domino, 1441)

Pope Pius IX said, “It must be held by faith that outside the Apostolic Roman Church, no one can be saved;” (Source: Denzinger 1647)

This is declaring that a Christian in any other church is not saved, and it effectively eliminates Jesus as the only way to salvation, which is antichrist.

Acts 4:12 confirms that salvation is only through Jesus. “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

The Bible foretold that the antichrist beast would be are arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with precious stones.

“The woman (apostate church) was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication.” Revelation 17:4

“The color for bishops and other prelates is purple, for cardinals scarlet… The pectoral cross should be made of gold and… decorated with gems…” (Source: Our Sunday Visitor’s Catholic Encyclopedia, 1991, p. 175, 178, 466)

“Then he said to me, ‘The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues.’ ” Revelation 17:15

“We define that the Holy Apostolic See and the Roman Pontiff (Pope) hold the primacy over the whole world.” (Source: Laetentur Coeli, Council of Florence, 1439)

The Roman Catholic Church is both a Church and a City, which kings of the Earth bow down to.

“And the woman (the harlot church) whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.” Revelation 17:18

Kings and President bow to the Pope when they visit Vatican City.

They are the Whore of Babylon who is drunk with the blood of the saints of Jesus, fulfilling Revelation 17:6.

History of the Rise and Influence of the Spirit of Rationalism in Europe, Vol. 2 says “That the Church of Rome has shed more innocent blood than any other institution that has ever existed among mankind will be questioned by no Protestant who has a complete knowledge of history.” Some historians estimate that over 50 million lives (mostly Christians from Christ’s true Church), were taken by this so-called “holy” Inquisition to which they have never apologized. Throughout recorded history, no organization on the face of the planet has hunted down and killed more Christians than the Roman Catholic Church.

The Woman is Drunken With Blood--at the instigation of her popes, Rome has shed rivers of blood of Christians who would not bow down to the Pope and Roman Catholic heresies and blasphemies--the martyrs of Jesus

Former Roman Catholic priest Bernard Fresenborg in his book Thirty Years in Hell puts it at a higher number--

Authentic history, and history that cannot be denied nor disputed, nor even questioned, gives the appalling record of 70,500,000 Protestants who were slain by the greatest curse the world has ever known--Roman Catholicism.

Few are aware of the atrocities of systematized torture and murder of Bible-believing Christians and Jews that took place during the 605 years of the Inquisition

www.end-times-prophecy.org...

If you’re in the Catholic Church, Jesus has lovingly called you to, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.“ Revelation 18:4

Come out of her and know true salvation, which is by faith in the atoning work of the Lamb of God, Christ Jesus.

This information is just the tip of the iceberg, practically all precepts of the Roman Catholic church contradict the Bible

www.jesus-is-lord.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
here's the linkage

Pope Francis declares that Islam and Roman Catholics worship the same God...

so the Vatican is not the singular Mystery Babylon, Beast/ & Scarlet Woman... Mecca & Islam is a full partner with the Seat of the antichrist/satan located in present day Turkey...

so Mecca & Vatican are equal partners...not just Rome as presented in the thread so far

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

It can also refer to the Mason's, rosicrution's and other sect's and has often been claimed to by many whom were convinced But read on.

Synagogue could also refer not to the vatican but also to the NWO, a group, a shadowy cabal that see themselves in a cultic fashion as divinely elected being's But read on.

Some have also drawn the link to America and indeed every nation on the planet has at one time or another had the finger pointed at it.
Now importantly, call no many your father excepting your father which is in heaven Padre, Father etc so the catholic church has far more than it's fair share of failing's But read on.

That aside there have been many whom have pointed the finger at it, many that have interpreted as they believe they are correct.

But are they.

Well no actually this page outlines it perfectly the city you are describing is MECCA NOT ROME.
stevenmcollins.com...

Sit's on many waters not just the Mediterranean

Hosts a religion that claim's to be God's chosen religion and practices circumcision as the Jews do but is not Jewish, it's false prophet (the beast) was rejected by the Jewish Elders when he claimed to be the messiah (was not even Jewish and definitely not born of Juda), had the men of the Local Jewish tribe's butchered and there woman enslaved as sex slaves in vengeance for this, has his capital city MECCA 666 miles from Jerusalem.

www.beholdthebeast.com...
Woman on the beast?.

Black vulva shaped moon goddess idol on the Kaaba, the black stone they all touch, the other mark of the beast.

Hey if that is not enough for you have a quick look at the symbol's from the original greek manuscript copy's to the Islamic writing for "In the name of Allah" allah being the Mesopotamian god of chaos and discord and enemy of Yahweh by the way.

www.1913intel.com...

So Not Rome then.

Sorry this just does not fit your rabid anti catholic sentiment but it is the truth.

Hey if you want to discuss it with God and continue to ACCUSE the largest sect of his kid's then don't let me stand in your way.

So case closed it is Mecca that is the city you are talking about NOT Rome (though rome has the blood of many saint's from there seed the Chuch no matter how corrupt it's hierarchy have grown sprouted BUT how many Christian's has Islam martyred, is not MECCA drunk upon the blood of Christian martyr's TEN's of MILLION's of them and perhaps even more.

WAKE UP and stop this anti catholic rhetoric before it is too late for you, stop accusing your brother and doing SATAN's work for him.
(or are you NOT a Christian)
edit on 10-3-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You may not want to hear this, but it is what the Bible veils. In Exodus 4, Yahweh is said to be the Father of Israel.

Exodus 4

22 Then tell Pharaoh, ‘This is what Yahweh says: Israel is my firstborn son. 23 I told you to let my son go so that he may worship me. But you refused to let him go. So now I’m going to kill your firstborn son.’”

24 Along the way they stopped for the night. Yahweh met Moses and tried to kill him.

Notice three things:

1) Yahweh's Son is his FIRST Son. Firstborn denotes Jacob / Israel. Adam is Elohim's Son from Genesis 1. Colossians 1:15-17 will show you that the 'invisible god' is the one you do not see in any way. Hints of him are there, letting you know why he rested in Genesis 2. He is the true Father of Adam (Son of Man).

2) He lied to Moses, stating he would kill Pharaoh's Son. I challenge you to look between Ex. 4 and 11 to see if he ever amended his condition. He killed them all.

3) He tried to murder Moses (or his son) and was stopped by a foreskin, symbolic of the cutting away of the Son of Man's crown of thorns. The crown of thorns was the Son's circumcision on the cross. Why?

Genesis 9

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.
7 Be fertile, and increase in number. Spread over the earth, and increase.”

Who is speaking? Elohim (Father) of Yahweh/Adam. Yahweh is the Lord (higher mind) of Adam's Manu (Man). Yama is the ruler of the underworld (Yahweh) and defined as Self-control. Satan is the Accuser (conscience). Yahweh / Satan are the rulers and thrones of Adam. The scapegoat is the Law / Accuser / Self / Ego of Adam above and below. Below, he is ruler of the underworld (Yama / Yahweh). Above, the Light, or higher mind. Adam has both, just as we all have both as Sons of God / Son of Manu.

In John 8, Jesus then identifies his own lower nature (Yama) as the Devil (Accuser / Adversary to Manu). Who does he identify? The Father of Israel.

John 8

43 Why don’t you understand the language I use? Is it because you can’t understand the words I use? 44 You come from your father, the devil, and you desire to do what your father wants you to do. The devil was a murderer from the beginning. He has never been truthful. He doesn’t know what the truth is. Whenever he tells a lie, he’s doing what comes naturally to him. He’s a liar and the father of lies.

Its best to read the whole chapter. You find the true Elohim (Father) in relation to the one proclaiming himself God with none beside. Jesus (Son of Manu / Adam) is showing his repentance for Genesis 9:6 as Lord of the Underworld. We know who he was by the Demons recognizing him. It's not proper to judge him for this. We are HIM! If we judge him, we judge our relation to him as images of the same Ego, Sub-Conscience (underworld) and Conscience (Devil / Accuser).

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

He is the entire Cosmos and all rulers, thrones, powers and authorities. All people too. All means All. Not part and no separated beings other than him as ONE, just as Yahweh stated. Echad is one (many in unity). Yachid was what Yahweh made himself by proclaiming himself Elohim with no Father. This was a lie from the Father of lies.

Here is where we connect to your narrative. When Jesus rejected the Kingdom of David (rulership from Earth), he was overcoming his own tempter (Satan). This is overcoming his lower Yama (brother of Manu). Yama means Self-control. Yama the five requirements for Yoga (union with the divine). Look them up. Christ fulfilled them all. His own requirement. Non killing is the first requirement.

What did he reject in the Desert? You need this information to know your narrative. He rejected his own desire to rule in place of the true God of Love, thereby ending his judgment of man. At his circumcision, his crown of thorns was removed by his own work. The father forsook him so that he faced himself in judgment of himself. The mirror shows the true face. By this, he is now at the teaching hand (right) of God the Father. He is now BESIDE Elohim. Before, no Elohim besides himself, which is Yachid. Echad is ONE, or Union of many in unity.

Who took the throne from Yama? ROME!

Now you know who rules the underworld today. Mankind. We are now facing our own circumcision. Do we judge Jesus for being Adam first and last? We can't. We are the in between first and last, or slices of the same bread we would be judging. Do not judge!

Instead, overcome your own lower nature. It's the point of Jesus paying for the blood he shed as Yahweh.

Genesis 9:6

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.
7 Be fertile, and increase in number. Spread over the earth, and increase.”

While the flood killed the beasts (our animal nature), 8 survived in the Ark. God saves the beasts in baptism (flood waters). This is the promise of the Rainbow in the same chapter 9.

1 Peter 3

18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19 After being made alive,[d] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.

Satan is the Conscience (Accuser). Silence him the same way Yahweh did in Zechariah 3. Prepare your host to be a branch. Joshua is Yeshua, High Priest of Israel. See if I am correct in Zechariah 3. Yahweh is his own scapegoat. So too are you and I. We end the law with LOVE, or non-judgment of others. Yahweh had to learn this the hard way. We can learn by his example, which is the entire point of the GOOD NEWS. He paid it already!

Rome will learn the hard way because they hid this information from everyone! Woe to the Experts in the law for sure. Bad news for them.

edit on 10-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Pope Francis declares that Islam and Roman Catholics worship the same God...

In name, yes. In Spirit, no. The Spirit is LOVE and the message of their Prime messenger (JESUS).

EL is Aleph Lamed, or Strong Shepherd of the Lamb (Adam as lamb). Al_LAH One in the same as EL. Why do I say not one in Spirit?

Genesis 9:6

Whoever shed human blood
by human hand HIS blood will be shed

Rome did the same thing to the scriptures. EL is the Father. Yahweh is the Lord (Son of God). They hid this from us. They also hid the fact that Ruach Elohim (Spirit of God) is feminine, or the image of BOTH male and female, just as Genesis states. Adam and Eve (Flesh) being married (Echad / Yoga) is the same ONE of Elohim / Ruach Elohim as the pair that said, "Let US make Adam in OUR image and likeness."

Do you see the deception of changing EL, ELOHIM and Yahweh to GOD? By doing this, they painted ONE Yahweh as something other than the Son with a Father. Of course, Job 1 reveals the truth of the Sons of God (benei elohim).

AL LAH is EL. His Spirit is Ruach, or Feminine (Holy Spirit). She is the Mother of all living, personified in Eve, taken from Adam's Echad (one created nature).

Who divided? Yahweh, but not by chance. It had to happen (made sin).

edit on 10-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Read the seven letters in Revelation. I don't think there are many if any Christian denominations who are so lost but that none will come out of them, and all have their challenges, Christians and denominations alike. And let's be plain, that Pope you have has some real challenges in what he says.

We do know that sooner or later, there will be a bid for one world religion and somehow all the ones that are existing now will have to be reconciled under that banner. That means Christianity as well as Islam and all the rest. Those who resist will be hunted without mercy for refusing to fall into line and worship.

But we also know that while it seems preposterous now the reality is that few will resist, so somehow the deception is very great and however this is put forth, few in actuality will see through it and resist. So it seems to me that there will be a lot of willing cooperation from the major religious figures rather than actual resistance from those we trust to know better.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Let's be fair the Papacy is corrupt but there are two are there not, no pope has ever retired and indeed they can not as it is supposed to be a spiritual post, there retirement is supposed to be there physical death so either the previous pope was a fake or this pope is illegitimate, they are supposed to be sitting on the throne of St Peter the Apostle but God always chooses the little guy, Padre Peo should have been pope as God Chose him to bear his stigmata, he also had miracles surrounding him both in his life and after his death so HE was the rightful pope though would never have accepted it probably.

This guy was involved with the Military junta in Argentina, he may be repentant but he certainly know's a hell of a lot more, the Previous (Current real elected) pope was once a member of the NAZI youth, yes he was just a kid and undoubtedly regretted it what little choice he may have had back then being as he was just a kid.

For me the real Church is that unified by the living blood of Christ, there are Christian's in all denomination's therefore and non christian's in all denomination's.

Not all called Pope were actually Pope, the pope is supposed to be the Bishop of Rome not the ultimate high priest that is Christ himself and Pope's have instead ruled from France, in the case of the Borgias (mostly accursed) one toasted Satan at the high alter in Rome, one married his own daughter and had an incestous relationship with her.

But at these time's there WERE martyr's, saint's and miracle's just not around these false pope's.

You know Ketsuko one of the oldest intact branches of Christianity is the Christian Indian church which is ostensible related to the Church of Antioch or the other Syriac orthodoxy, one side alligned and merged with the Catholic church only a little over a century ago but the other refused so there are in fact TWO Syriac church's as a consequence.

www.padrepio.catholicwebservices.com...
www.mysticsofthechurch.com...

edit on 10-3-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

WAKE UP and stop this anti catholic rhetoric before it is too late for you, stop accusing your brother and doing SATAN's work for him.

A House divided can not stand - yet within the Christian community there is much division. Who is right and who is wrong can be divisive issues. The core tenets should be love God and your neighbor. To identify the enemy - the antichrist spirit - simply ask if they believe Jesus actually came in the flesh, died, and resurrected.

We must trust that the Spirit will reveal everything in due time while we continue to strive for communion with brothers and sisters, rather than allowing the spirit of intellectual hubris to divide us.

I look forward to the day when the new foundation of peace (etymology of Jerusalem) is established with you all.
edit on 11-3-2017 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The only test is your faith in Christ. All else is secondary to that.

If you have faith in Him, then it will guide you where you need to go in life, including to the Bible as appropriate to learn, study, and grow.

Church is a wonderful place to meet others and take fellowship. Being mostly social creatures, it is very, very hard to stand alone. We need the comfort and confidence of others; church is what provides that. But we have to be wise that we don't follow the wrong flock astray even there.
edit on 11-3-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

well said. in terms of the wrong flock I think that is one of the many meanings of the whore of Babylon. The genuine church - body of Christ believers - is called the bride of Christ, whereas the whore (of Babylon) is considered the wanton bodies that have engulfed themselves in the Babylonian system of western civilization. Such people that are a part of the whore of Babylon are those who compromise the words of Christ for this world. They are whores because they claim to be united as the bride of Christ, yet they are immersed in Babylonian delinquency and are drunk (blinded) by the sensual pleasures of this world.

The whore of Babylon is drenched with the blood of the prophets (Revelation 18:24) because the deceptiveness of Babylon has caused many to go astray and never find the Christ life that is awaiting them as an inheritance - not to mention it directly conflicts with the Christ philosophy, and persecutes those who try to profess such ideals.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

And God said to the serpent: They will crush your head, while you strike at their heel.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It seems to me that the three main Abrahamic religions all worship venus, this is by noticing the star crescent flag in the sky
in the northern hemisphere, when venus is out around late december through January, Also the Star of David will prob be venus because it is the brightest and it doesn't move like "other" stars. Also round about dec 25th orions belt follows venus across the night sky............. three wise men, coincidence!! i doubt it, we are all worshipping religions based on venus.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

And the Sun is the antichrist.. Continue.

Oh, you just wanted to take the piss out of Christianity, thats the extent of your understanding?
edit on 7-5-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

So case closed it is Mecca that is the city you are talking about NOT Rome

how many Christian's has Islam martyred, is not MECCA drunk upon the blood of Christian martyr's

The city is neither Rome nor Mecca.

The only city that Jesus said had the blood of saints was ..... Jerusalem

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,
-Matthew 23:37

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

How many Christians and Jew's have died at the hand's of Muhamadan's compared to the city of the threshing floor, sorry but you are wrong, Jerusalem is indeed blood stained but not as blood stained as Mecca by a very long shot despite it's greater age, you should read the bible you are instructed to pray for the peace of Zion and Jerusalem not to curse it.
He whom prays for Zion will be blessed but he that is it's enemy shall fall.
Make perfectly certain you know what you are saying and that you understand it.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: firefromabove

How many Christians and Jew's have died at the hand's of Muhamadan's compared to the city of the threshing floor, sorry but you are wrong, Jerusalem is indeed blood stained but not as blood stained as Mecca by a very long shot despite it's greater age,

The city in question has the blood of saints and prophets literally INSIDE it. (Rev 18:24)

No "saint" was killed inside Mecca. But according to the bible, Jesus accused only one city of killing saints and that city was Jerusalem.

In case you forgot, it was also the city where Jesus himself was crucified, for crying out loud!

Jesus accused the pharisees of being prophet killers, and the Pharisees HQ was Jerusalem, not Mecca.

Thus you witness against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets
-Matthew 23:29

That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
-Matthew 23:35

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Is she Babylon? Thence does that mean she doesn't exist anymore?

Or did Babylon move to some new land??

top topics

join