It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Must Stop Referring ourselves as "Black people/ White people"!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
People, we have been spoon fed this "Black people / white people " paradigm for too long now; it's time we put this primitive way of thinking behind us!

So called "black" people", are you aware of the etymology of the words "black" and "negro"?

"Black" literally means something that's cursed, wicked, and without life ( such as the Black Plague, black Monday which refers to a stock market crash, black magic which refers to wicked and evil magic, etc.). The word "negro" derives from the Latin word "necro" which means death. Go look it up if you don't believe me.

The parasitic Elite, which wanted to enslave the so called black people , specifically chose these words to call them to place a spell on those people, so they wouldn't be able to rise up and so that they be cursed.

Could this explain why, after these Moors (which would be a more proper way to identify the so called "black" man) choose this label for themselves, they have had the worst societal "luck", as the so called black community is plagued by crime, drug addiction, poverty, segregation and racism, & prison time? However, before "black" people called themselves black, they were belonged to several advanced civilizations in history (ancient Egypt, and the moorish empire) which helped pioneer modern day philosophy, astronomy, chemistry, mathematics, etc.

Guys, words are vibration, and the words you use have immense amounts of power in our day to day lives.

If you don't believe this, there's a video on YouTube in which this Japanese scientist does an experiment with three jars of water; he says "thank you" to one jar, "I hate you" to another, and says nothing to the third jar. After a couple of weeks, the water crystals (observed under a microscope) that was spoken "thank you" aligned it self in a sacred geometric way, while the water which was spoken the hateful words aligned it self in the most malignant way imaginable. It truly was an eye opening experiment.

So please, if you refer to your self as "black" person, stop now! That is the most detrimental way to refer to your being. Besides, your not even the color black, if you want to be technical about it. Put a black piece of paper next to your skin, and tell me it's the same color as that paper; it's not.

I am then asked, "well what should we call ourselves/black people"? Anything but something that means death, pale, and evil!

The parsitic elite want us to refer to melanin rich people as "black" and melanin recessive people as "white" to keep us divided, which distracts us from their wickedness. The Freemason symbol of the compass above a (black and white) chess board is symbolic of this ( the black and white pawns/ humans battling each other while the kings and queens sit back and watch); they are baiting us with this division so we think the opposite "race" is the enemy, when in fact, the parasitic elite is the real enemy! (I put race in quotes because there is only one human race).

If you here anyone that's dropping some knowledge , but refer to themselves "black", well then their not kicking real knowledge, and you should be critical of the information their spewing! An example of this is Elijah Muhammad; he propagated this black/white paradigm into our culture and really had people believing "the white man is devil and the black man is God". He was a false prophet, whose main intention was to spread misinformation, and Malcolm X even called him out later on in his life for working with the KKK (another misinformation group propagating the black/white paradigm). Noble Drew Ali, a real prophet, told the so called black people to stop calling themselves black, and instead to reclaim their moorish identify!

Please, don't buy into this "white/black" paradigm; there is only one human race, and your either positive or negative; that's it! That's the only division that should exist; either your doing good (for creation) or your spreading and doing evil (against creation).

Peace brothers and sisters

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
For the record, the movie "Get Out", which seems to be very debated and popular right now, made me think of writing this, as that film is cringe in the way the actors refer to themselves as "Black & "White". The film force feeds these labels to our collective consciousness and reinforces this paradigm, which we should breaking. If you have the seen the film, I don't recommend seeing it for that reason (although it has good reviews)!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sekerofknowlege

Ummm...I totally agree...I've never seen a black or a white person...that's not a shades of gray statement either...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
its just a movie. Fun fact... Have u heard of key & peele? Peele made that film. I was surprised to see a comedy guy do such a good job on a different genre for his first film. Maybe he could have used an indian lead and omish family or sumthing so it didnt hurt ppls feelings? Idk

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
black people are OK with being black right now but once again they are shifting to something new to set them back another generation. constantly changing what you are helps people lose focus and keeps them away to keep from offending you.

I'm too old to change

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
umm, words have no power. intent behind the words may.

a black person, a white person, a red person, etc...these are just skintone identifiers, not some historical curse.

I never met a (sane) black person that was offended by being called black, same for white...now, if someone uses the skintone identifier as a negative, then anyone will be angry

some old redneck telling the black boy to run along..yeah, thats pointed
some university hipster suggesting my voice is dismissed because I am a white male..thats also pointed.

people offended by just a word though will be offended by anything..offense requires intent.
edit on 10-3-2017 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Koba from the Planet of the Apes remake doesn't really care about white and black. He see us as human (I know he hates us but at least he understood there's no difference between humans) .

edit on 3/10/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

This world has gone mad....

People have to stop being so sensitive....

Seeing black or white is just an observation.

82.6% of the worlds population just needs to harden the # up.

Seriously.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Does Brown/Peach work for you better?

Not that I really care. You're a liar.

etymology of black

etymology of negro

Notice that in the etymology of negro, it is not known the direct origin of it being used as unlucky.

It is simply Latin for the color black.

And as you can now see, black simply meant dark or burnt. But, alas, that's the color black.

It's just colloquial and simple color description.

You are the one trying to make skin color matter here... And you're lying and manipulating to get it to happen.

In my mind, a real racist lies to cause that divide.

You would have people who believe you at face value get offended by having their skin color recognized.

THAT is actually far more hateful and ignorant.

edit on 3/10/2017 by TarzanBeta because: UN

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
how will i refer to one of my favorite sweaters now?
thanks obama... /sarc

op's a mentalists argument.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Umm, read the last paragraph of that link you posted!
"Meaning "fierce, terrible, wicked" is late 14c. The color of sin and sorrow since at least c. 1300; sense of "with dark purposes, malignant" emerged 1580s (as in black magic). Black face in reference to a performance style originated in U.S., is from 1868. Black flag, flown (especially by pirates) as a signal of "no mercy,"

Lol! when you post a link next time, read past the first sentence before you call someone a liar.
a reply to: TarzanBeta

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If you really believe words have no power, then how do you explain that experiment I referenced with the Japenese scientist and the water crystals?
m.youtube.com...

Words DO have power, TPTB know this, and they use certain words to keep us in a spell, or trapped.
English is in fact a backwards language which borrows words from many different preexisting languages, and many of the words we use have double meanings that were not aware of (this was done by design).

Another example is the word "bless"; we are taught that this word means "to be fortunate", but in fact the etymology of the word derives from "blood" and it loosely means to blood
Sacrifice someone! "(i.e., originally perhaps ‘mark or consecrate with blood’)"

That's why your pope "blesses" you; he's aware of these hidden meanings. Never "bless" someone again!

reply to: SaturnFX

edit on 10-3-2017 by sekerofknowlege because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: sekerofknowlege
If you really believe words have no power, then how do you explain that experiment I referenced with the Japenese scientist and the water crystals?

I explain it simply as hogwash
Debunked

Words have no power. intent behind it is the only thing important, and that requires the subject to be able to process what is being said.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You have to keep the sheep divided to control them, to get them to blame one another, to desperately cling to the notion that because they have more or less malatonin in there skin they are somehow superior give's them a hierarchy they are loath to let go of in a world were they can in no other way gain status.
It keep's them controllable.
Let's the elite off the hook and they can then exploit all those beneath them.
Caused them to deny there own humanity by denying the humanity of others.
Herd's them into neat and more easily controlled group's.
Allows the elite to set one group against another.

The Elite fear unity among the people because then the people wake up and see who is the guily party.

Best to keep them blind so the elite can continue to rule over and abuse the entire human population for there own private interests.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Words are used to convey thoughts. The thought is more important than the word.
edit on 2017-03-10T21:04:48-06:002201710America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Meh, black is just an easy description of dark skin. White just an easy description of light skin. There is no malice or conspiracy behind "black" or "white". I agree black/white shouldn't be an issue, but as long as skin color can be a tool used to divide people, it will persist.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sekerofknowlege

"Black" literally means something that's cursed

No, it literally means black. Perhaps figuratively it can turn to curses and voodoo etc.

The biggest problem is everyone is too scared to own up to their own racism. Racism is fine, everyone does it and everyone will always do it.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Nice sentiments OP.

But can you please explain why, for the past 40 years or so, in mainstream movies, Black actors seem to always refer to each other as....Blacks?

Other than Brothers and Sisters, its " Get you''all Black A** over here yo Muther Fa" or "Wah choo talkin bout Ni**er"...etc etc

I have rarely seen movies where European descendant actors say..."Hey Cracker, mighty fine day out today"
or " Well Honkey, whats for tea tonight, what?" or to their women "So, you Ho, is the football on tonite or not? Biatch!!"

Perhaps its more a cultural thing? Or even an American thing? Does this happen in Canada?

Like in Tanzania, Africa, where Albino arms and legs are considered tastey??
edit on 10-3-2017 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2017 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
This would be great.. I think France is one of the few countries where race is never a question when dealing with admin.
It's used extensively in my country, when I go grab a fishing licence I need to specify race.

The same can be said for Republican vs Democrat etc.

It's just another divider used to create separate cultures and beliefs.
Opposed ideologies is a difficult thing for humans to tolerate.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
you're right. And now that we're getting into a global community and there's so much more interbreeding they claim everyone will eventually be like grey or some mega mix. Like in maybe 50 to 100 years. But ya people can be so easily brainwashed. I mean the most messed up thing is simply that even the people that think they are "in the know" like some of us on here, are actually still brainwashed in so many ways. We're only party awake. Like we're probably so far from the truth of it all it's not even funny but yet we think we're sort of awake or something because we know a bit about CT's and tptb. It's just sad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join