It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: Less Than 1 percent of Vault 7 Series Has Been Released.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yep and add to that coincidence the fact that the data that has been leaked up to now , are things that people already knew regardless if they admitted it to themselves. Nothing earth shattering has been leaked and no officials are going to jail from the leaks so far.

Also the fact that Comey is now confirming the leaks and what most suspected , that didn't' have their head buried in the sand . Makes you question how close of a relationship Assange might have to US intel agencies?

FBI Director James Comey warned Wednesday that Americans should not have expectations of "absolute privacy,

"There is no such thing as absolute privacy in America; there is no place outside of judicial reach," Comey said at a Boston College conference on cybersecurity.

Also Since Comey just told Americans to not expect any privacy nor anything out of judicial reach, I think its fair to say that any more leaks from Assange that deal with the matter of surveillance at full retard level will be just a waste of time. Comey just told you we are at full retard surveillance level.

edit on 57331America/ChicagoWed, 08 Mar 2017 15:57:35 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Konduit

If true, and more and more incriminating evidence is released against the US Government,

If the other 99% information to be leaked deals with gov't surveillance than it will not have any impact. Comey already disclosed to Americans that the surveillance program has reached full retard levels and not to expect any privacy nor anything being out of judicial reach.

I wonder how long it will be until the people finally lose their minds and form an uprising.

Pretty sketchy if you ask me

When people don't have a job and cant feed their family and there is no welfare to take from the middle-class , then you will have an uprising, until then just more women marches or BLM marches that deal with manufactured issues. .

edit on 06331America/ChicagoWed, 08 Mar 2017 16:06:53 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Konduit

If true, and more and more incriminating evidence is released against the US Government, I wonder how long it will be until the people finally lose their minds and form an uprising.

Pretty sketchy if you ask me

You must not be from America. The only way you could get an uprising here is if you banned football.

I guess people get "outraged" by isolated occurrences which is odd because those are just that, isolated.

But tell then they are all being spied on and their reaction is "its for our safety". Which is kind of hilarious as no terrorist plots have been foiled by mass surveillance. One day people in the future will regard America's surveillance to the likes of the Nazis. But that day is probably far from now.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm sensing operations files.... ILLEGAL domestic operations, war crimes, drug running, nation toppling, Al Qaeda + ISIS..... oh my....

originally posted by: neo96
Something has been bugging me about this whole deal.

I am starting to think Assange is a CIA asset.

What on earth from WikiLeaks mucking up the election away from the CIA's route, and dumping all their files like this, would give you that impression??

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

According to the release, they hadn't read everything released, they only verified it for authenticity. They asked the public to assist in delving through the doc's.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

According to the release, they hadn't read everything released, they only verified it for authenticity. They asked the public to assist in delving through the doc's.

I don't think that's the case. If so why would they only release one percent? Typically they screen before release.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It looks like you are correct. I had read it somewhere but not directly from WL. Just checked the Press Release and it agrees with you. Thanks for the correction.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

No problem. While Snowden and Assange disagree with methods, both understand the weight of what they release. Keep in mind some of these CIA leaks could create war. So it must be screened.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Comey just told you we are at full retard surveillance level.

Several layers of full surveillance, one way to look at it
I suppose is it stimulates the economy when they upgrade
to the next new level.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OuttaHere

The most damaging stuff is doubtless in the life insurance file.

It will come out when Assange is dead or in CIA custody being tortured.

Assange has been running around for over a decade exposing America's dirty little secrets.

And lets face if the CIA wanted him dead. He'd be dead a long time ago.

Something is rotten in Denmark.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

No problem. While Snowden and Assange disagree with methods, both understand the weight of what they release. Keep in mind some of these CIA leaks could create war. So it must be screened.

And when Assange wants to bring the world to an end, he can simply release all the ultra-deep secrets that were removed and hidden, over the past 20 years?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Honestly, I think the only possible change to come from it all is the prosecution of individuals and groups connected to Hillary, Obama, etc. That would be if, and only if, very specific information is released pertaining to the subject.

Otherwise, I predict it will just be confirming what plenty of people have been saying for a while. I suppose that type of vindication isn't so bad though.

I also see some negatives. Some people are so immersed into the "programming" that information like this can widen the gap between them, "reality," and other people. Normally not too big of a deal, perhaps, but when it happens across large enough segments of the population.. its not at all a good thing.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Haha, not quite what I was getting at.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Those are just the figure heads and mouth pieces. We need campaign reform, cap the amount individuals and companies can "donate" to campaigns. The problem is deeply rooted, and prosecution of politicians at this point would include most if we're going by the laws, or at least what the laws used to be.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I mostly agree, but I can't say I see any of that happening due to Vault 7, or even just WikiLeaks in general.

I think the most effective solution is at the cultural level, but is also the least likely for several reasons. One being that, as a species, we have rarely (if ever) attempt to make such fundamental changes or even consider that we actually can.

I think changing our outlook on greed alone would shift the entire conversation into a bit more accurate realm (instead of just "its bad!"). Either that, or realizing that we have a tendency to ascribe general human traits and behaviors solely to groups we disagree with or dislike.

In a lot of ways, I feel technology may force our hand. So, the content of this type of information might be indicative of the beginnings of that.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The tip is the most sensitive part.

Or so I am told.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join