It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: Less Than 1 percent of Vault 7 Series Has Been Released.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
WikiLeaks on Twitter: Wikileaks has released less than 1% of its #Vault7 series in its part one publication yesterday 'Year Zero'.

WikiLeaks says just 1% of #Vault7 covert documents released so far.

2017 is shaping up to be an interesting year.

According to Wikileaks, less than 1% of their Vault 7 series was released in their publication yesterday. We've already seen the controversy and literal freak out from the information released so far, and apparently this isn't even the tip of the iceberg.

Like previous releases, Wikileaks will slowly leak the entire Vault 7 docs over several publications so the public can fully gauge the information. What do you think is yet to come?

edit on 8-3-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

What do you think is yet to come?

I hope no more of what many are already aware off. Americans have zero expectation of privacy or protection. So if the other 99% of the vault deals with the same issue of Americans and the world being spied on by their toilet than , meh.

People could care less and are more than willing to give up their privacy themselves for a like in social media.

edit on 57331America/ChicagoWed, 08 Mar 2017 13:57:56 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So now we know why these double post are occurring. ATS is sending a copy to the cia

edit on 56331America/ChicagoWed, 08 Mar 2017 13:56:10 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The B52's are in the air.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Can't we just drone this guy?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I hope no more of what many are already aware off. Americans have zero expectation of privacy or protection.

I already had zero expectation of privacy from the prying eyes of the government. Anyone who thought otherwise was in the dark. Hopefully a good many less will be in the dark about it now with Vault #7.

Less than one percent of Vault 7 being released is an amazing revelation. When I read the title and thought of the implications my stomach dropped a little. My first thought was the safety of Assange and his team, second thought was of the potential for future Wikileaks information to start a literal revolution in the United States and we all know what will happen if that happens.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Something has been bugging me about this whole deal.

I am starting to think Assange is a CIA asset.

Wouldn't be the first time the cia created a boogieman( Osama).

I wonder how people get a hold of Assange. To dish the dirt.

Gotta be like thousands of people trying.

Maybe there's an inter agency was that's been waging for over a decade.

From the Bush administration. The Obama administration. The Trump administration.

Something to ponder.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

RIGHT! I want to know some actual info too. Like what the CIA knows about 9-11, JFK, UFO's, Obama Wiretaps, etc..

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Sadly whatever it contains could not really change a thing for me..

Society on the most part is f#cked.

The Government is more corrupt than any "criminal" gang.

Conspiracy Theory is now proven fact (the irony of tin foil hate jokes), take out shares in electrical tape..

The last tit bit I want is disclosure about 9/11 anything else I think most of us have a handle on..

RA

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I hope no more of what many are already aware off.

Sadly, I think we are in for a shocking event.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I hope no more of what many are already aware off. Americans have zero expectation of privacy or protection. So if the other 99% of the vault deals with the same issue of Americans and the world being spied on by their toilet than , meh.

People could care less and are more than willing to give up their privacy themselves for a like in social media.

And this is how it is in 2017.

We know we are being spied upon and instead of standing up against it, we just say meh.

Nothing to see here people, please go back to your reality T.V, your Government only has your best interests at heart.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

If the Vault 7 leaks are going to play out at this rate, wouldn't you figure Wikileaks would attempt to leak the most damaging and shocking material first?

I hope this wasn't the pick of the litter.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

We know we are being spied upon and instead of standing up against it, we just say meh.

Nothing to see here people, please go back to your reality T.V, your Government only has your best interests at heart.

That´s because we all have nothing to hide...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
More dirt incoming from the Obama-era CIA. Who knows how deep this will go.

edit on 8-3-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

That´s because we all have nothing to hide...

Yep, the go to phrase of all proponents of the Big Brother agenda.

I used to agree with it, many, many years ago, then I awoke.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

They regularly tweet out their method for drops. Instructions are on their web site.

Here it is, unlinked

https://__._/#submit

You can guess the blanked out part
edit on 8-3-2017 by OuttaHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

The most damaging stuff is doubtless in the life insurance file.

It will come out when Assange is dead or in CIA custody being tortured.
edit on 8-3-2017 by OuttaHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So....any one else think this is a big question mark?

Seeing a report coming in from AP about Wikileaks working
with Tech Giants?

The anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks raised the prospect Wednesday of sharing sensitive details it uncovered about CIA hacking tools with leading technology companies whose flagship products and services were targeted by the U.S. government's hacker-spies.

If that sharing should take place, the unusual cooperation would give companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft, Samsung and others an opportunity to identify and repair any flaws in their software and devices that were being exploited by U.S. spy agencies and some foreign allies, as described in nearly 9,000 pages of secret CIA files WikiLeaks published on Tuesday

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 8-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Seems like a mole in CIA leaking documents to Wikileaks. Interesting times we live in.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

If true, and more and more incriminating evidence is released against the US Government, I wonder how long it will be until the people finally lose their minds and form an uprising.

Pretty sketchy if you ask me

top topics

<<   2 >>

join