It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is ordering the politically corrrect social engineering in the West?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

It should be obvious by now that we are all being socially engineered via political correctness. It is not making the world nicer or our lives any better. We lose rights and freedoms every day and our working conditions grow ever more demanding and ever less financially rewarded.

I want to know from where these directives are coming? How can they be happening in Australia, France, Germany, UK, U.S, etc all at the same time? Who is behind this? Whoever they are they are FORCING agendas on us that we did not vote for and there is no choice or democratic accountability about accepting these extreme directives that are imposing on us very personally, invading our personal space and sabotaging freedom.

Look very carefully at what is being done to you and why. It is not all rainbows and butterflies. It is sinister and it is only the beginning. These directives are coming from beyond the authorities. There is social engineering at work that is synchronized across many states throughout the world.

I regard all this as the biggest threat to our lives and to democracy.

I don't want international this and that day. The days already have a name. I decide for myself how I view the world and what my morals are. The state or these hidden directors have no place in determining my behavior beyond basic law and order.

This is messing with nature and evolution in ways as potentially deadly as ethnic cleansing, eugenics and empowers the state against the individual like nothing we have ever seen before.

There will be a backlash if this carries on that will make Trump look like a little girl in a skirt selling candy floss at the fair.

They are really messing up life in the West by interfering on this level. There is no altruism behind their motives. It is all about control and unitizing the masses. In 1984 men and women are hardly distinguishable. Gender and sexuality are central themes in Orwell's novel. There is a reason Orwell did this.

There is in my opinion an authoritarian and democratically unaccountable force at work that has access to many states and orders governments to see through its dictates. They are dictates because we are not having a democratic say as to whether we want it or not. We have already told them we don't want it yet they are not listening and carrying on as though Trump and Brexit never happened.

edit on 7-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

^^^This

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Firstly, regarding the thinly - veiled threat of aa backlash well I for one do not care for such threats bring it on. If anyone wats to make a race war well fine let the freaking blood flow….. PC has led for a little less social friction amongst right thinking people who do not wish to be rude or vulgar. I respect the Ops righto be as vulgar and as rude to minorities as he or she wishes however every action good or bad HAS CONSEQUENCES.
No as for the issue of the traffic lights… How trivial an issue is that? Here are some stark considerations on the issue of sex equality:
1) Do women have parity with men in identical jobs?
2) What is the level of rape or sexual assault in Australia?
3) What is the level of successful sex discrimination lawsuits?
4) What is the level of homophobic attacks?
On a wider scale
1) What is the level of adult illiteracy?
2) What is the level of malnutrition among children?
3) What s the level of homelessness.
4) Personl bankruptcy.
My point is quite simple The issue of the damn traffic likes pales into insignificance in comparison to all the above. I felt sick when I first read this article in the Guardian and I am a liberal. What aa waste of space. Is this even worthy of news?
But this I ATS the home for all conspiracy nuts. Is there conspiracy to discredit the honourable and laudable movement to end the oppression of women??

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
www.theguardian.com...
They are really messing up life in the West by interfering on this level. There is no altruism behind their motives. It is all about control and unitizing the masses. In 1984 men and women are hardly distinguishable. Gender and sexuality are central themes in Orwell's novel. There is a reason Orwell did this.

Instead of raising the standards of people world wide it seems the progressive

West is being dumbed down. Political correctness is an infectious disease!

There is in my opinion an authoritarian and democratically unaccountable force at work that has access to many states and orders governments to see through its dictates. They are dictates because we are not having a democratic say as to whether we want it or not. We have already told them we don't want it yet they are not listening and carrying on as though Trump and Brexit never happened.

^^^^^^^
I think you just described the the EU.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Has it ever occurred to you that most people approve of this kind of thing?

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Obviously not...... The OP mentioned Brexit and Trump?

Lets see what happens in the EU elections this year

People are waking up

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

It is not a threat it is a certainty.

You have no right to control others with your extremism. What is right for you is not right for me and the other 7 or so billion of us.

Stay out of my business as I stay out of yours. I do not want any control freak interfering with my behaviour. Do you understand?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

I think the recent election and the coming EU states' elections will inform us all what we think of political correctness and the control freaks.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

The gauntlet is being thrown over and over again with a hypnotic purpose. Yes, who are they? Masters of human psychology, behaviourism, certainly. Obviously with a clear objective. Employers used to employ "personnel managers" with the accent on "person". Now they have evolved into "human resource managers", with the accent on "resource". This is what lies ahead if the challenge goes unchallenged - human beings reduced to a resource, for who and for what purpose? The masses charging willingly to the sale yards, blinded by the light of cinematic black magic -which would be a destiny consistent with the laws emerging out of a predatory history. Except the destiny of humanity is supposed to be freedom, not slavery. But the Lords of light and sound dole out a delusion of freedom, false, cheap freedoms, drug-like in their effect.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

You have no right to control others with your extremism. What is right for you is not right for me and the other 7 or so billion of us.

Stay out of my business as I stay out of yours. I do not want any control freak interfering with my behaviour. Do you understand?

I am a liberal. I could not give a Flying Yu know what about your actions if they do not affect me. I never tell people how to live. Go back and read my post. I am a liberal so you can go and do what you like under the law. I am not a policeman so you have nothing to fear from me.

This is ATS if you post here people will reply as is their democratic right. Some will agree with you and see the monsters that exist under your bed other will not.

Now go back and read this post again and reply if you have something sensible to write. I am soooo scared of you!!!!

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
It is a spiritual war being waged and humanity is losing quickly as a whole. To me it is as clear as can be.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

I am a liberal. I could not give a Flying Yu know what about your actions if they do not affect me. I never tell people how to live. Go back and read my post. I am a liberal so you can go and do what you like under the law. I am not a policeman so you have nothing to fear from me.

This is ATS if you post here people will reply as is their democratic right. Some will agree with you and see the monsters that exist under your bed other will not.

Now go back and read this post again and reply if you have something sensible to write. I am soooo scared of you!!!!

You are not a liberal.. You are a fake liberal. I know this because a real liberal would never justify the govt (or other forces) dictating the kind of social issues that were discussed in the OP. You seem happy to pretend you are for live and let live, yet strike out at a poster who criticises or asks questions about where all these laws are coming from and why. They do not represent a live and let live approach, they represent a massive over reach by those who govern.

Carry on pretending though, whilst cheer leading and defending those that are doing your dirty work for you.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You are not a liberal.. You are a fake liberal. I know this because a real liberal would never justify the govt (or other forces) dictating the kind of social issues that were discussed in the OP. You seem happy to pretend you are for live and let live, yet strike out at a poster who criticises or asks questions about where all these laws are coming from and why. They do not represent a live and let live approach, they represent a massive over reach by those who govern.

Carry on pretending though, whilst cheer leading and defending those that are doing your dirty work for you.

I think that you are mistaking liberalism for anarchism. I know I am for a live and let live society. You do not know my innermost thought. I could very well say that you are an intelligent ape but what does that really mean.

Carry on with your rubbish arguments. It is your democratic right to do so. Honestly! Did you even read about my initial post?? Context helps us to understand!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

The gauntlet is being thrown over and over again with a hypnotic purpose. Yes, who are they? Masters of human psychology, behaviourism, certainly. Obviously with a clear objective. Employers used to employ "personnel managers" with the accent on "person". Now they have evolved into "human resource managers", with the accent on "resource". This is what lies ahead if the challenge goes unchallenged - human beings reduced to a resource, for who and for what purpose? The masses charging willingly to the sale yards, blinded by the light of cinematic black magic -which would be a destiny consistent with the laws emerging out of a predatory history. Except the destiny of humanity is supposed to be freedom, not slavery. But the Lords of light and sound dole out a delusion of freedom, false, cheap freedoms, drug-like in their effect.

An admirable commentary.

For my own part I just ordered "1984" and three books by Aldous Huxley; "The Island", "The Doors of Perception" and "Brave New World". I need to go over these works again to make sure I have understood all those two great men wanted to communicate.

Again, I want to qualify my post by saying I am not racist (I would marry a black woman tomorrow). women are my equal in every way. It is not about that, but it is about these well strange dictates that are infecting us beyond democracy and decency even and we are not getting to have a say whether we want this EXTREME IDEOLOGY in our classrooms, in the work place, in public places, online, on and on.

Tell me who is doing the dictating? It is some very strange skullduggery and voodoo. I wish they would retire to their super yacht and let us get on with doing this thing properly and democratically. However, they fear truth, exposure, fairness, etc because all their power came from abuse of those humanities.

There is no such thing as a kind dictator. Every Dick Traitor ends up like Nero and Nebuchadnezzar. They all get so vain they can't admit losing. Psychotically, they pursue ever more exaggerated and extreme illusions and because they are powerful we all have to suffer their fantasies as they are played out to our detriment and their wills.

Mystery Babylon!!! Yep, like Dylan said these hidden,

"...masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools".

They can make all the rules they want. I act according to my own conscience every time. I have my own vision. The state and business has no authority or right to tread on my turf of my being. Law is arranged by democratic consent, not social networking bullying, character assassinating, twitter bashing, IS style lynch mob fake facebook faking press oppressing media meddling lobbying sliming back scratching bribery brambling wire tapping spam spying social conditioning f######y.

edit on 7-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

No, you are not scared of me. You do not even know me. If what I represent fills you with fear then that is not my concern.

Are you thinking I am some big scary guy? Lol, you are so wrong. I am a ganja man, dub reggae making freedom fighter who does not carry a gun. I fight only with words and ideas but I do fight when I feel cornered.

I can't stand all the hypocrisy of the left and liberalism. I know it all because I was it before and realized I was being played and that nothing was adding up. I realized someone was pulling the strings for their own motives and making a mess along the way.

You and I we are both free as it stands. I don't impose my views on the government and councils. Someone IS imposing their views on us all as is obvious from all the recent politically correct social engineering.

Be as scared of me as you are of Trump if you like. Political correctness should be very scared of me indeed because I am out to topple and slay it. I want to kill it brutally because it is an enemy of freedom, democracy and humanity. It stinks of psychological voodoo and is insidious. It has huge behavior control potential even more immediately efficient than any patriarchal religion it proceeds.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Its a war for our minds

The symbol on the traffic lights is a human being...

Next they'll try to purge homo sapien from the textbooks.

en.wikipedia.org...

Homo sapiens (Latin: "wise man") is the binomial nomenclature (also known as the scientific name) for the only extant human species. Homo is the human genus, which also includes Neanderthals and many other extinct species of hominid; H. sapiens is the only surviving species of the genus Homo. Modern humans are the subspecies Homo sapiens sapiens,

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Very well stated. S&F.

I was hoping you were quoting from The Guardian article, as I thought to myself, maybe the "news" is finally starting to see the damage this is causing. Nope. Ended up being the story about the freaking crossing signs.

I agree so wholeheartedly with you OP, it's not even funny. We are in big trouble if the agenda keeps being pushed. This IS the reason Trump ended up getting the electoral votes. He is the least PC person on the planet, and people are refreshed by it. The new generation is completely indoctrinated with totally false thinking. It's freaking creepy.

About half of us are awake to it, but we now live in a society where it is "unpopular" to be awake on this. Any talk of it in public (against the pc culture) and you might as well get a public lashing. People's lives are being destroyed over this utter insanity.

It's scary as Hell and so totally frustrating to see so many people continuing to defend it.

Anyway. Great post.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Dont forget the nefarious activities of the Tavistock Institute

themillenniumreport.com...

Then our children are fully set up to be mind-controlled by powerful Tavistock rock music, movies, video games, on and on and on. Dr. John Coleman, former intelligence officer with Britain’s MI6 and author of Conspirators Hierarchy, The Committee of 300, was one of the first writers to bring the world’s attention to the existence of the pivotal role that Tavistock plays in shaping political, social, educational, and economic ‘opinions’, especially in the United States.

It is in the United States where mass deception about child development, child empowerment and “crowd control” media propaganda is most profoundly universal due to highly unconstitutional wrongful authority by the federal government. Tavistock, a progressive society, was founded in London in 1920; the Tavistock Clinic opened in 1920. It always had secret ties to British Freemasonry. Its aims include social control, information control; and control of the hidden information environment. Practically, his means it has control mechanisms in academia, multimedia, intelligence, and medicine especially pharmaceuticals.

Tavistock is part of the global shadow government. No group did more to propagandize the U.S. to participate in WWI and WWII at a time when the majority of the American people were opposed to it. British oligarchs used Tavistock to shape and control public opinion in order to manipulate the British public (and later the American public) into accepting the notion that war with Germany was necessary in order “to secure a lasting peace.” The plan to ‘create’ public opinion began in 1913 as a propaganda factory centered at Wellington House in London.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It is a spiritual war being waged and humanity is losing quickly as a whole. To me it is as clear as can be.

That too.

And I'll bet you have noticed, if you bring that up to an indoctrinated person on the street, since it references a spiritual war.....That's another lashing basically because it might mean the evil C word. They absolutely HATE the word "Christianity". Every other religious thing they tolerate alright, but not that one. It is completely FORBIDDEN to speak of. Of course they deny it all day, but oh it's there! Plus if you're white also, then you're dead to them.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Slavoj Žižek: Political Correctness is a More Dangerous Form of Totalitarianism

"Published on Apr 16, 2015 Slavoj Žižek doesn't buy into political correctness. In fact, it frightens him. The famed philosopher and social critic describes political correctness as a tacit form of totalitarianism, an act of coercion built upon the premise that "I know better than you what you really want.""

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join