It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All-knowing surveillance system detects gunfire all across America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: GuidedKill

I always figured they had that tech within satellites already. Sure, I saw it on "Behind Enemy Lines"......but still. You'd think there would be some type of very high res imaging tech on satellites, no?

I'm know they have high res imaging from satellites in space for sure. I think that particular system would be used on major cities and a need by need basis. Satellites I would imagine would be hampered by their orbit, weather conditions, etc. Either way its pretty amazing and scary technology.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
lots of expensive high tech technology so that the police can get to the scene of a crime AFTER it happens sooner than they normally would by responding to a 911 call, great and how much is this going to cost?

That's the crazy thing about the ARGUS...If it was in the air at the time of the crime you can go back in time to that exact spot and see who was there and what happened. You can see so much in a 15 square mile area you could read the license plate and even count the suspects shoe laces...Crazy stuff.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join