It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Cases You've Never Heard of pt.3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Another great thread (you're close to inspiring me to share some of my favourite mysteries). I'd heard about the Devil's Footprints before (but wasn't aware that the footprints passed through walls and pipes) and had heard of the Daytlov Pass incident too (but didn't know the pass was named after the unfortunate leader of the expedition).

Sadly I doubt we'll ever get proper answers to the cause of some of these but it doesn't stop them from being really great stories.

The bleeding house one, I'm inclined to believe it was an injured intruder, perhaps with lockpicking expertise (the blood oozing from the floor could have been a misidentified blood splatter) though I wouldn't say I'm 100% sold on the theory...
edit on 5/3/17 by djz3ro because: I wanted to fix a mistake and add a blurb about the bleeding house...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I'm glad you're enjoying these, I really enjoyed making them. I'm making another thread as we speak, but in a little bit of a different direction.

Thanks for reading! Oh, and share away, I'm always looking forward to new stories

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: djz3ro

I'm glad you're enjoying these, I really enjoyed making them. I'm making another thread as we speak, but in a little bit of a different direction.

Thanks for reading! Oh, and share away, I'm always looking forward to new stories

I'm thinking about it just now, having a stressful day with a sick Mrs and 2 kids driving me to distraction so perhaps once everyone is in bed...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
the devil footprints one was an true humanoid

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

the mel hole is hoax,but i am interested on finding what mel i doing these days

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I love your threads.

You're right. I haven't heard of most of them.

Like the incident at the pass. It sounds like testing some weapon, and then they took samples, like with cattle mutilations.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

Thanks for reading

Yea, that pass incident has got to be one of the most mind boggling cases ever..

I wouldn't be surprised with any theory at this point.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well done, and thank you for the interesting read. Dyatlov Pass has long been one of my favorites. Lots of other interesting stuff happening in the Ural region as well. Plentry of rabbit holes to go down in that area of the world.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Mel's Hole... while a great story, totally resembles the over active imagination of a madman. That's a lot more believable than anything in his story. There is absolutely zero proof or corroboration from anyone.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Dylatov Pass is a very interesting mystery. I cannot think of any natural reason for why those results would have been found. I know there is a lot of explainable things in that part of the world that I just cannot comprehend. I imagine something I would consider paranormal, extra terrestrial, or non-human involved in that situation. It's obvious they were running from something, but what could it be? Something with radioactive capabilities is one of the only clues we have.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You know its not your last.... at least I hope not...I went out on a limb and wrote something because of you.... lets do some more

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Yea, this isn't my last. I already made 2 more similar threads after this one

Just taking a small break to collect my thoughts and gather more information. I went mystery overload over the past weekend.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffJordan
Mel's Hole... while a great story, totally resembles the over active imagination of a madman. That's a lot more believable than anything in his story. There is absolutely zero proof or corroboration from anyone.

I doubt it is true mel and the endless hole but what a great story to read!!! very entertaining...I love love love a good mystery!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The Dyatlov Pass incident always gives me the wllies. I would love to know the truth about that one.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I'm loving these posts! Read all of them and have been sent down some rabbitholes... definitely post more if you come across anymore!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
In the spirit of sharing, here are a couple of things, hopefully in the same vein, that people may find interesting:

Unexplained Podcast - Perhaps some things are just better left unexplained...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Michet

Said he really didn't have children, maybe it was a case of the "missing 3"?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Michet

Thanks for the video! I will watch it when I have time

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I've read extensively about the Daytlov Pass incident... From what I have been able to garner I believe they were injured by a sonic weapon.... This is the only explanation for the internal injuries I can come up with... I think they were poking around in an area that was restricted. I believe the eyes and tongue were taken after the event by a wild animal... I don't think they were injured intentionally but once discovered a government cover up was established.

The sonic theory also explains the tents and apparent lack of care taken when exiting. An avalanche could have been triggered by sonic waves which got them moving quickly...

I can't however, explain why they made separate fires elsewhere and did not return to the tents. The lack of clothing on some victims can be explained by the last stages of Hypothermia, in which the victim actually feels very warm just prior to death and begins to remove clothing.... this is a common occurrence on Everest....

Any other thoughts?

PA

PA

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
knowledgehunter0986

Ok..I am adding an "almost" disappearance. I searched the ATS archives and didn't find anything under the name. This one is interesting because it is almost a "time anomaly". Maybe I am stretching it a bit, but it interests me when people claim the bed and floor opened up below them. I present you..the case of Mr. Thomas B. Cumpston, and his wife, Mrs. Ann Martha Cumpston:

When asked by the magistrate what he had to say in explanation of the matter, Mr. Cumpston, who had an impediment in his speech, said he and his wife had been staying at Clifton; but, intending to proceed to Weston-super-Mare that morning, they came down and engaged a room at the Victoria Hotel, being near the railway station. They were alarmed at about four o'clock in the morning by terrible noises which they could not explain, and which frightened them very much. The bed seemed to open, and did all sorts of strange things. The floor, too, opened, and they heard voices. They were so terrified that they opened their bed-room window and leapt out.

Mrs. Cumpston, also, gave her version of the affair. She said they heard terrible noises at about four o'clock in the morning. The floor seemed to be giving way. It certainly opened, and her husband fell down some distance, and she tried to get him up. What they said was repeated every time they spoke. Being very much frightened she asked her husband to fire off his pistol, which he did, into the ceiling. The noises continuing, they got out of the window, but she did not know how. When they got outside she asked her husband to fire off his pistol again. They then ran up to the railway station...

No one died...someone got arrested instead. Yet it still interests me that someone back in those days would have a "group hallucination" or lie about such things. It was in 1873...at the very least you have to wonder why they did all that. Anyhow, thought I would share it here. Surprised it wasn't already on ats. Would be a very good case study for paranormal or ufo's...maybe there is just not enough info on it.

Thanks,
blend57

top topics

<< 1   >>

join