It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campaign adviser changes story, contradicts Trump, says Donald ordered Ukraine change at RNC

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

No the wire tapping news is to deflect the Russian probe away from the public consciousness. You have it backwards.
Trump deflects.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

But it's not true as bright and colorful as it is. Rational people already know Clinton wasn't selling uranium.
The story is alt right slanted fake news. The experts on such things.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MajorAce
According to CNN's Jim Acosta, however, Gordon said that at the RNC he and others "advocated for the GOP platform to include language against arming Ukrainians against pro-Russian rebels" because "this was in line with Trump's views, expressed at a March national security meeting at the unfinished Trump hotel" in Washington, DC.

So someone is lying nevertheless, look at the video, now on page 2 where Trump denies any knowledge that the GOP conference amendment was to do with him.
It also brings up another thing re Trumps present allegations about being tapped, part of the story of the change of GOP policy towards Russia was that Trumps people made phone calls before intervening in the about to be made GOP policy which was to arm Ukraine. Those phone calls could surely only have been to Trump, or Manafort, and should be recorded somewhere...have the FBI latterly pursued that, would even the Israelis have knowledge of that, maybe even before the FBI...very murky stuff.
BTW here's CNN's video,

edit on 4-3-2017 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

According to CNN's Jim Acosta, however, Gordon said that at the RNC he and others "advocated for the GOP platform to include language against arming Ukrainians against pro-Russian rebels" because "this was in line with Trump's views, expressed at a March national security meeting at the unfinished Trump hotel" in Washington, DC.

So someone is lying nevertheless, look at the video, now on page 2 where Trump denies any knowledge that the GOP conference amendment was to do with him.
It also brings up another thing re Trumps present allegations about being tapped, part of the story of the change of GOP policy towards Russia was that Trumps people made phone calls before intervening in the about to be made GOP policy which was to arm Ukraine. Those phone calls could surely only have been to Trump, or Manafort, and should be recorded somewhere...have the FBI latterly pursued that, would even the Israelis have knowledge of that, maybe even before the FBI...very murky stuff.
BTW here's CNN's video,

Ok..got transcripts of that call? Also can you prove trump knew everyone and thing going on in his campaign?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

BTW here's CNN's video,

Ok..got transcripts of that call? Also can you prove trump knew everyone and thing going on in his campaign?

It's HIS campaign. He should either know what's going with his staff or have a say. If he's not, that speaks more about him than anything else.

And, I'd wager there definitely are transcripts.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

What's your point, I said calls, not call. But I have to presume you did not read any of the linked articles about the GOP convention, that include the use of phone calls at that particular session, in relation to that amendment.
I didn't write the articles, but they are there...I can't make them go away for you. And no, I don't have any record of any phone calls, and neither did I mention any transcript, I was talking about date and time and billing, presumably that being understood by most people.

In edit, I see I did leave something out, I should have added that any phone tapping would not ostensibly been active by say the FBI, more like retro checking on those calls times. However, there may well be audio as well, that is not to say by whom, or from where.
edit on 4-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

BTW here's CNN's video,

It's HIS campaign. He should either know what's going with his staff or have a say. If he's not, that speaks more about him than anything else.

No its not possible to know everything going on in a campaign. Democrat or republican. ANd until the calls transcripts are presented its hearsay legally.
@smurphy see above.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

BTW here's CNN's video,

No its not possible to know everything going on in a campaign. Democrat or republican. ANd until the calls transcripts are presented its hearsay legally.
@smurphy see above.

No, he shouldn't know every single thing, but he should know what those who HE hired and who conduct business on HIS behalf do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join