It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zodiac Fluke of Coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hello friends,
Hope this finds everyone well.
I have to say that I honestly wasn't sure what category to place this in. Obviously I decided on this one. I suppose the Zodiac could be considered a philosophy. I guess it could also be a science or fall under paranormal for some.

I thought Id present to you a interesting trend in my life and see if it has happened in your life to this same extreme or if anything, somewhat.

So, I have three Very close male friends. Not unusual I know, but considering I'm gay, well I'm sure you might get what I mean. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of male friends, but these three are Super close. One close enough to be my best man at my wedding. Three that would be very upset if someone messed with me. Brotherly close.

What is unusual about it is the fact that they all have the same birthday. 10/17. Coincidence? I suppose.

I have four Very close female friends, same as the guys above, all with the same birthday. Today as a matter of fact. 3/3. Sisterly close..

The first women I spent a bit of time with when I was only in my teens, has her birthday on 7/30. The same day my daughter was born.

The first women I actually had my daughter with and spent 7 years with has the same birthday as my grandfather. 1/30.

Three people that had a huge impact on my life had their birthdays 6/17, 6/18, 6/19. One of which was another woman that was my partner for 8 years. I know they aren't the same date but...the impact they all had were important milestones in my life.

The woman I married has the same birthday as my brother 9/4.

The woman whos property I live on now has the same birthday as my dad. 12/26. I have known her since I was 17 and she owned the bar that was my competition. If you had told us years ago we would both end up where we are now, we would have laughed and laughed! I also have other good friends with that same birthday.

There are plenty more I could name off, but these are the people that have been the closest too me over the years that are near and dear.

Now what are the odds of this really? Is it something in the stars? Just a mere coincidence? That seems unlikely to me. Up to a point yes, but this seems a little extreme. I'm a Scorpio so it isn't like these are the most compatible of signs for me to be attracted too in the realm of the Zodiac at least. Except for the four women whom are Pisces. They would make sense.
All of these people are the ones that I have really paid the most attention to over the years. That I have trusted the most and have been there for them and visa versa.

Anyhow, what do you folks think? Is it just a Zodiac fluke? A coincidence in general? Just plain old odd? Anyone else have this same thing going on in their life? What do you attribute it too? Curious too your thoughts on this.
edit on 3/4/17 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I don't think it's a fluke. I think there is some truth in Zodiac, perhaps some forgotten wisdom that we can only gleam.

Everybody who's ever made my life a living h-e-l-l is a LEO. I avoid Leos like the plague. I see this come up a lot with my sign in various horoscopes and websites etc. My sign is just not compatible with Leo in any way and I've seen it happen in my life time after time.

All the women in my life have been Leos. Both my parents and sibling are Leos.

Fluke? Yeah. Right. Sure.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Your Sun is in Scorpio? What sign is your Moon in and you might have to find the Moon sign for these other people to answer these questions.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
There are three primary things to start with.
Sun sign which people generally give if you ask them what their sign is.
Moon sign which is given by the day of birth.
And Rising sign which is determined by hour of birth.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Have you ever gotten a natal chart? It shows all the locations of celestial bodies and which signs they occupy and it's goes far beyond the sun sign which can only give you a superficial read

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Thanks for your time to reply. I know everything except my rising sign. I'm adopted so clueless to time of birth. My moon is in PIsces, Mars in Gemini, Saturn in Sag., Everthing else is in Scorpio.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If you keep going then you shall surely list all dates in the calendar year. And yes you listed my birthday as well as that of two of my cousins.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Hmm let me see. 18 people closest to me in my whole life, all with same birthdays falling on 9 days out of the whole calandra year. I think that leaves quite a bit of room left out the the 365 days. It barely makes a dent in it really.

Let me guess, you're one of the June babies...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think there is certainly something to this. For years I was surrounded by Scorpio's and double Gemini's. That period of my life was "interesting".

Fortunately now I seem to have upgraded to Capricorns and Aquarius, Life is so much more calmer now! I noticed the pattern many years ago and it was a topic I joked about many times. Capricorns are "new to me" so I find the change still curious and intriguing. It's almost a 180 on the zodiac wheel so obviously I'm attracting a different bunch of people. Just pondering what I "may" have changed about myself for this to occur is puzzling.
Regardless it's out of my known comfort level so possibly good for me.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I find this interesting; especially your focus on numbers.

Astrology is very much the study of patterns that manifests on different levels( for example on microcospic level and macrocospic level or psychological vs physical level). I have studied astrology for many years and am curently trying to write a book on rythms and patterns.

The reason I am posting is to suggest that you have a numerical focus for some reason. Let me explain further.

I have lived in more than a dozen houses. In each case , the bedroom window faced west. I expect such a pattern due to my understanding of astrology. However , the houses did not have similar numbers (either same number or numbers ending with same digits, etc). I believe that , had my focus of attention been on numbers, the houses would indeed have very similar numbers.

Take another example. In every office that I have worked in , there has been a very difficult (almost crazy) woman giving me a hard time. Again a pattern that I would come to expect due to the blueprint in my natal chart. Again , no numerical pattern here but , in my view, this is only because my attention is focused on people's behaviour rather than their age or who they are. If I was interested in their age, I am sure I would have discovered a scary pattern in their ages and date of birth.

So what I am saying is that there is always a common factor between people whose lives are brought together for long periods. Similarly, there is a common factor between locations that you are drawn to (like my example of the houses with west-facing bedroom windows). How you perceive these patterns is a very subjective thing and varies from one individual to another.

new topics

top topics

join