It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all of you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Greetings.

I found this website after doing a search about John Titor (simply out of personal interest), but then got sucked into this enticing black hole of open-mindedness, which the majority of the internet seems to lack. It's refreshing. I'm sure there are some of you who may disagree, considering I've seen some threads on here already about the "old ATS" and so on... but to be honest, it seems to me like this place is akin to a large house with many rooms, each populated by different kinds of people, all with their own special views and beliefs of the world and universe, and all willing (mostly) to have intellectual discussions and even build onto other's ideas.

I have enjoyed reading mostly in the Metaphysics/Philosophy forum so far, but I have delved into Space exploration and UFOs a bit too... (it's only been about four or five days.) It excites me to see how many people here think like I do, theorize openly and collaborate with each other. I left pretty much every form of social media a few months ago. It's really nice to see a community of people who are, from what I've noticed anyway, extremely open to and encouraging of unorthodox ideas that most people wouldn't even dream of, let alone talk about.

My abridged biography is thus: I've been alive in this physical form for 28 years next Sunday but I've been awake for about four years. I live in a predominately Zen Buddhist state of mind. I know that if I am not acting out of love, I shouldn't act at all.

It's a pleasure to meet all of you... whoever you are.

--
L

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lemonyfr3sh

That was a lemony fresh perspective, thank you for brightening up the site...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

My name is Randy Moskovich. I am apple. You are fertile soil. The apple get rested soil and blossomed into tree. We all apples my friend.

Tree is knowledge.

You get knowledge from apple. Then you have a pen and apple. Pen-apple. You understand, yes?

Good. Very good.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Welcome to the family,

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RandyMoskovich

My name is Randy Moskovich. I am apple. You are fertile soil. The apple get rested soil and blossomed into tree. We all apples my friend.

Tree is knowledge.

You get knowledge from apple. Then you have a pen and apple. Pen-apple. You understand, yes?

Good. Very good.

I plant seeds wherever I go.

link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Welcome to the family,

Thank you!

link   

originally posted by: intrptr

That was a lemony fresh perspective, thank you for brightening up the site...

Always my intention.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Welcome to this hall of mirrors. Don't worry about being " too out there " on this site, it would take a lot of weirdness to stand out in this crowd. ( And you seem downright warm and cuddly. )

Just remember, much like the real world, there are lions and tigers and bears in these woods. So
I predict you'll love it here.

VF

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I try to welcome members when I happen to catch their intros. Yours really was rare and refreshing...

thank-you

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: VenatiusFortunatus

Unfortunately, I'm used to those in my daily life... thing is, on here I'm allowed to bite back.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I really do appreciate that. I feel very welcomed.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS family.

See you around the boards/thread's :-)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lemonyfr3sh

I really do appreciate that. I feel very welcomed.

No problem, I remember what it was like to be new, trying to figure this place out.

Anytime you need to know stuff you can private message people by clicking on the 'little green man' in their avatar, drop down menu includes "send message"...

if I can help you navigate the site, explain stuff, or direct you to someone that can, my pleasure.

Like I said, I appreciate your open frank approach, so highlighted it.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I s'pose one thing I have been wondering is exactly how to make an avatar/background... if there is an easy way to explain it, otherwise I am happy to try to find an FAQ or something if it's complicated.

Also I worry mostly about coming up with subject lines for threads I want to start...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Here ya go...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

perfect.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Anytime. Uploading images to ATS can be tricky , if you get stuck let me know.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Welcome to the mosh pit of ideas, LF!

Titor is a fun intro to the alternative world views that you will find scattered around this place.

There are some classic stuff to read here to! And just general chit chat stuff, recipes, sadness, support, funny items, etc.

Welcome to the family!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Thanks buddy! /cheers

new topics

top topics

join