It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us and Them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Oooohhh ... this one looks like it might be pretty good. Probably as taboo as The Purge started out to be.

The elite are building shelters on remote islands for a reason folks ... heh heh!!

Source
Being a smoker is far from the only worrying thing of Danny, the character played by Jack (son of Tim) Roth in the new horror-thriller, Us and Them. Danny is a working-class kid who is tired of the rough deal he faces and plans to start a revolution by streaming attacks against the one percent on the web. This plan spirals out of control when he holds a banker and his family hostage and forces them to gamble for their lives.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Damn. Saw the title and thought it was going to be a Pink Floyd thread.

ANYWAY...I really enjoy horror/psychological thrillers, but I haven't seen a good horror/psych movie since.....well..a Long time.
I love the premise of this. It's a miracle no one has done it for real.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I see England's future in those bits of a movie, and it is not good. What positive direction is there for the society to move when the masses are unhappy? The horror I see is not the violence in the movie, but the larger horror.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I did, too. I like Pink Freud.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
That sound like a good movie. I'll have to check it out.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I see England's future in those bits of a movie, and it is not good. What positive direction is there for the society to move when the masses are unhappy? The horror I see is not the violence in the movie, but the larger horror.

There's a lot of pent-up frustration out there. Humans are terrible estimating scale. I mean really terrible.

new topics

top topics

join