It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Glen Beck Know Part of What Michael Hastings Knew?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I came across a video a few days ago of Glen Beck speaking about something big that would be going down the next 24 to 36 hrs. It would include both parties, congress and others in the surrounding area. Paraphrasing “This could bring down the entire government”.

This is from the first source I viewed

Tip from a former employee at The Blaze. Glenn Beck has been sitting on an explosive scandal that would rock Washington D.C. and beyond since 2013. That summer an intermediary was approached with information by a whistleblower who was so terrified for his life he said he would only come forward with this scandal in front of Congress on live television. Just one of the documents, which was viewed by Glenn Beck & his staff, was enough alone to bring down the power structure throughout our nation's capital. We were told that when this information was presented, it was so extreme, that the "blood literally ran out of the faces of everyone at The Blaze who heard it." Glenn announced that he would be going into more detail on all of this the following day (a Friday). Friday came and went without a single mention. We're told that, immediately after Glenn's broadcast on Thursday, Glenn received the most serious, in the flesh, death threat to both him and his family he'd ever received in his career. In fact, the threat was so severe it altered the course of his life and of his show/network forever.

This is another source with same video[/ur l]

This reminded me of Michael Hastings saying he had information that would bring this whole government down. Within a day or so of saying that Michael Hastings died when his car exploded in the wee hours of the morning just prior to hitting a tree after taking an abrupt turn across a median into the tree.
[url=http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/06/18/hastings-car-accident-journalist/2436549/]usa today

The date of Beck’s video was June 12, 2013, the day before Hastings died (the date can be found in the 2nd source). Michael Hastings died June 13th 2013.
On that day June 13th Beck never mentioned the previous day’s proclamation.

Many may recall that Beck was missing from The Blaze for a while then in Nov 2014, he said he had Adrenal Fatigue among other diagnosis. Some have dismissed Adrenal Fatigue as a non diagnosis. So I give you the following link which the website says was taken from HHS.

When adrenaline is released, it signals the brain to redirect energy and blood from the internal organs to the muscles to prepare to fight or flee. Adrenaline causes an increased heart rate, high blood pressure and rapid, shallow respiration. The body temperature will increase and cause sweating. The mind will focus and enter into survival mode, which can be terrifying if there is no real danger present. When there’s danger, these symptoms can be life-saving; but when they happen repeatedly and there is too much adrenaline for no practical reason, they can cause a weakened immune system, peptic ulcers, cardiovascular disorders and even DNA damage. Stress-induced DNA damage can lead to premature aging, the promotion of tumor growth, miscarriages in women and psychiatric conditions such as depression and exacerbated anxiety.

Sounds very much what Beck went through during the time period with his seemingly erratic behaviour as has been reported. Note, I did not frequent his website so it is from reports I have read. Suspect many others read them as well.

You have to wonder how much pressure he was getting from whomever warned him and how long the intimidation lasted. Could be why he went over to the Dem side for...you decide.

One thing for sure, if it relates to Hastings there are other's who know what is going on.

So, now wondering what ATS thoughts are on this? And please don't mention the obvious current thought as it will limit exposure to those who may have good insight and thoughts.

Also, I tried to post this yesterday and had my now first link 2nd and the same thing happened with the entire post highlighted to my now 2nd link.

Whatever...help would be appreciated. If I don't post now I will give up regardless the defects.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry, not to mess with the thread, but Beck is a flake.

The only reason he survives is because he has a solid fanbase. He lets those fans say what they want in the comments section.

I hoped he would melt down in public over Trump winning the election. I'm not sure if his referenced 'disappearance' was a setup to orchestrate that ... but I wouldn't put it past him.

I watched him for a while. He's there to turn a buck for people advertising on his venues.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Well, thanks but looks like the thread is already gone. Would have been nice if you had actually commented on the contents.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Well, thanks but looks like the thread is already gone. Would have been nice if you had actually commented on the contents.

Sorry, brother. I couldn't find anything to say about the contents.

Hastings never let anything out ... and neither did Beck. I'll admit there seemed to be something pretty fishy about Hastings' end, but it doesn't mean he had something Earth-Shattering to tell. And Beck??? Beck??? (He ain't dead BTW). He had information that was good enough to bring down the entire power structure in Washington D.C. ... and the journalist in him thought it best to never break wind of it ... just grandstand a little.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Wonder what it was? Now, I'm intrigued. Or the one of biggest coincidences, Hastings dying the day after Beck's proclamation. The world may never know.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Beck is no Hastings. Hastings was killed, Beck is a shill.

"Glenn announced that he would be going into more detail on all of this the following day (a Friday). Friday came and went without a single mention."

Sounds like his story on the FEMA camps. If he had something so important, why not announce it, why say "oh tomorrow I'm going to give you the info." Doesn't seem legit, to me anyway.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

What can I say? You are ignoring the obvious. They both had the info. One was killed the day it was supposed to come down. The other shut up due to an 'in person threat'. Perhaps if you can research Hastings a bit more. Both said it would bring down the gov. Hastings was afraid for his life, thought his car was being messed with. Was on a road that headed to embassies.

I agree about Beck but after that date he went bizarre. It was said that a couple weeks later he commented " some things are not worth the life of your family, children and friends" paraphrasing.

There is so much more to this story but links are now hard to find.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Sadly we will never know but there is To Much pure 'coincindence' and 'odd' chances that occur with a MULTITUDE of things like this within Government.

Makes me wonder if the show 'Utopia' is fact based.

This is just the opening scene. For those that never heard of it.

UTOPIA is a MUST watch for any ATS'er.

S&F For a thought provoking thread L&L

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thanks, looks interesting. However, I am thoroughly red pilled.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Nothing so earth shattering that he was killed for it and Beck was threatened with life and family.

Hastings was on the road to embassy row in Cali when he died. Two hours prior he had contacted Wikileaks lawyers.

Absolutely no one has spoken of the contents since his death.

some ats threads

ats thread

Many more threads if you care to search the name

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Sorry, I just binged on it recently. Didn't mean to derail your thread.

You ever get bored it is well worth it IMHO.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

No problem. Just would like this to stay on track and actually have some thoughts and opinions.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

All I can say for sure is IMHO it is plausible and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if your OP and a whole lot more goes on behind the curtain.

I fear us peons will never know the truth.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I don't think Beck had any solid information about anything. If he did, then one of two things would have happened . . .

1) he would be dead. End of story.

2) he would have hid his family immediately and then released the information, not announce that he will release it.

Because if said information was so so very important, then simple threats would not make the info go away.

The information (and flow thereof) is ALWAYS more powerful.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I have to agree, if you have something so earth-shattering and the whistleblower's life has been threatened, why would you warn about it 24 hours before presenting it?? Nothing like giving these "evil doer's" a 24 hour notice before you spill the beans! If you have earth-shattering news that may put you in danger or anyone else for that matter, you put it out there to catch these "evil doers" off-guard! This not only helps protect the person's exposing it by making the world aware of the possible threats on their lives, but keeps the "evil doers" at bay from killing anyone which will only give credibility that the report is true!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I have to agree, if you have something so earth-shattering and the whistleblower's life has been threatened, why would you warn about it 24 hours before presenting it?? Nothing like giving these "evil doer's" a 24 hour notice before you spill the beans! If you have earth-shattering news that may put you in danger or anyone else for that matter, you put it out there to catch these "evil doers" off-guard! This not only helps protect the person's exposing it by making the world aware of the possible threats on their lives, but keeps the "evil doers" at bay from killing anyone which will only give credibility that the report is true!

Saying it on air is probably what saved Beck's life, tho the threat likely accounted for his bizarre behaviour after.

What we have from Hastings it after the fact from a friend.

Same mistake by both. Keep mouth shut til it is a done deal.

new topics

top topics

join