It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning Catholic Prophecy 1950s: Governments Have Risen Like Incarnated Demons(!)...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This article deals with the prophecies from a stigmatized nun of the 1950s and they are very interesting to read. Perhaps the most interesting part is that she claims that all nations have governments that act as demons against their people - she claims that they are corrupt and anti-christian.

All these informations came to her during a state of meditation when the Lord spoke to her and she also was stigmatized on Good Fridays.

In view of all the things coming out today about our governments I find it extremely interesting.

Full story here: Catholic Prophecy From 1950s: Catholic Prophecy 1950s: Governments Have Risen Like Incarnated Demons

- The governments act like incarnated demons, destroying all virtue and they are preparing for terrible wars against the population. These people are deeply immoral and have turned the earth into a crime scene whereby they destroy nations and people.

- Governments don´t have a Christian spirit and destroy everything which is Christian and virtuous.

- Those who still have divine faith are asked to suffer in order to alleviate the future disasters. The Lord has given people more and more time in order to try to save more people from the disaster.

- A part of mankind can be saved from divine retribution according to her prophecy.

- The Lord walks the earth incognito and people could follow his example and improve themselves in order to pay back their sins and save their souls.

- Materialism and sensual pleasure seeking makes people´s hearts harder and harder. Many people have no interest at all in listening to spiritual matters or how to improve themselves.

- The future disasters will come when humans least expect them to and those humans who can really survive them will suffer tremendously.
- Her prophecies are a warning to all people so that afterwards nobody can say: "I didn´t know anything about upcoming disasters or prophecies.". The point is not to scare people but to make them realize the truth which is that the Lord who is the father of all human beings suffer tremendously for them when they sin.

- The moral standard at the time(1950s) was lower than at the previous era´s flood over the earth. We can only imagine how much lower it is today(2017)....

- And how near these disasters are that she is talking about. The Earth will be destroyed by fire hurled onto it by Angels when the blood drips from the Lord onto the Earth. This is in line with many other prophecies, ie the amazing Ragno Nero - 2017 is the year of the "Yin Fire Rooster" or the "Hell Fire Rooster and is yet another indication of the imminent danger facing mankind in 2017.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

wow - those are just amazing " prophecies "

she had just witnessed :

WWI , the rise and fall of the japanese and nazi empires , global economic collapse and depression , WWII , the rise of the soviet empire , the dawn of the nuclear age and cold war , chinese civil war and korea .

but hey -

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Wow, she is de-crying the fact God is upset that the World's Governments are no longer Christian, yet he is the God of the chosen people (Jews).

Why isn't God upset that the World's Governments are not Jewish?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Wow, she is de-crying the fact God is upset that the World's Governments are no longer Christian, yet he is the God of the chosen people (Jews).

Jews would have been followers of Christ also had they not killed him instead, I am sure that is something God cares about.
The fact is the bible points out that Satan had the governments all along with it being allowed for the time being or he could not have offered the power of the world to Jesus. Which he turned down.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
"Look at me, I gots me da stigmata!". I wonder if that was all the craze back then for your 15 minutes of fame. I say that because there was a study which said that people were likely crucified by the wrist instead of the hands because the hands could not hold the weight and would rip out. If you perished and your body slumped your hands would rip out. If your weight was supported by your hands they would likely rip out. How many people over the thousands of years had stigmata before so many people began claiming it in the supposed age of depravity?? How many have stigmata now? Sorry, I always raise an eyebrow when the stigmata claim goes up.

But,, but.... I am a firm believer in that if you believe in something enough you have the ability to make it come true. You can manifest things if your belief is strong enough. As Christ said "If you have faith as in a mustard seed". So people believed that Christ was crucified by his hands (I don't know, could have been) and "they" made it happen, not Christ, nor God.
edit on 1-3-2017 by Apollumi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I was however thinking about the current state of man. Why the iniquity that has become so prevalent? To me the answer is obvious. It is our governments. If a family where left to its own the vast majority of the time a balance forms. Certainly so in many small to medium communities. Governments have ripped that balance to shreds. Government has destroyed the family and by doing that put a great great burden on love and truth. From that hate forms.

In families we learn compromise and love. Not all families. My family did not fall on the love side of things. But after having talked to my relatives I have an idea of what set the course of my father's hate. For him it started with a girl that had abused his good intent and faith. Faith resides in the hearts of all men. Where his problems started was the result government providing abortions and money that allowed women to play casually with their bodies and love because there was no consequence to behaving badly. This day there are no consequences to any bad spiritual behavior and I place the blame squarely at the feet of governments and those that control them.

I'm just stating what happened to one man because of governments "supposed" moral action. The same can be said of women with good intent. What consequences do men face for impregnating women then leaving? Many that I have seen have shacked up with another woman (working) and just camped their house until it was time to seduce yet another woman. These seem like non events today but these two small examples of spiritual decline due to governments says so much.

Governments temp us to war. Tax us unfairly (social security is tax number 2). Burden our every day lives with misery and that burden comes out on the family.

God is the head of man, man the head of woman, and both the head of their children. There again, feminists need not get in an uproar. I say that because if momma ain't happy nobody is happy. Momma has a great say over the household. Amen.....

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
We all want our truths to be "the" truth. And we surround ourselves with those in agreement and feel comforted. So same the Catholic religion. So same the Muslim religion. So same all of them. I say this having read the new and old testament 3 times and I am currently reading it again. I have read several religious works, thousands of near death experiences, and no small amount of everything else. No prophet nor a man of God said "Go forth and make religions". You are to love your fellow man more than yourself. You are to be your brothers keeper. Stop being selfish.

It never ceases to confuse me how people miss the message. Perhaps nobody reads their own book and just listens to a preacher's interpretation. Seek and ye shall find. It is that easy. Pick up your book and read it for once. Read it twice. Practice its words in spite of persecution and make no supplication to any religion. In religion are those that dominate by tempting you and the heart is forgotten. Governments tempt man and at least he mumbles dissatisfaction. The Chruch temps men and they get a free pass?? I am not saying there are no good preachers in a church. I am saying that religion ends the same way over and over. Read your book. Go forth and illuminate the world. If men could do that the threat Chastisement would be removed.

"He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it."

Surrender all those things you have built up around your life that will abandon you at the moment of death. Go forth without concern for your life and build things that will live eternally.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Oops, wrong button....

second.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Finally. Ok, the prophecy. I have read a great deal of prophecy. I am very concerned we may not have much longer to enjoy our computers and wide screen televisions. Currently I am watching Mt Etna with a wary eye. Everything I know of prophecy seems to be going out of its way to match the end times and get its house prepared.

Even more puzzling I have felt a deep need to get the spiritual part of me in order. That concerns me because I have had these unknown motivations before that have been for a reason. God works in man always. We are not separated from God at any time. This troubles me as to what it could mean. It could be my life only that needs a hurried bit of work. I however suspect it is happening in a lot of people because time is short.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi
There are so many theories I've heard about the different tyoes of crucifixion and which one was used during the time of Jesus... Maybe some more substantial evidence has come about which I haven't seen yet, but, as far as I know, it's still up in the air as far as how, specifically, "He" was crucified...

I've heard everything from theories that the "cross" was actually in the shape of an "X", to theories that the mode of crucifixion used, had a standard cross we are all familiar with, but had the condemned individual, bent over the top, with the very top end of the vertical beam smashing into the person's stomach. The rest, such as how the hands and feet were secured, I can't quite remember. But it was apparently (obviously, as with all crucifixion styles) designed to extend the suffering, discomfort, misery etc of the prisoner as much as possible before they finally die.

Anyway, my point is, as you might imagine, that there may be ways of being crucified that would be perfectly reasonable to nail through the hand.

Also, the "studies" I've heard of which say "it would be impossible to be nailed through the hand due to body weight" have all done their tests/calculations by assuming the nail was placed through the center of the palm. Most of these studies also agree that a nail through the wrists would be feasible for the purpose of a crucifixion. I wonder if anyone has looked at the possibility of putting a nail through the bottom portion of the palm, right near the wrist where the hand is much thicker.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Jews would have been followers of Christ also had they not killed him instead, I am sure that is something God cares about.
The fact is the bible points out that Satan had the governments all along with it being allowed for the time being or he could not have offered the power of the world to Jesus. Which he turned down.

Seaworthy Christian's are the Branch that is grafted on, the branch is not alone it requires the Trunk, the Jewish nation of which through the blood of Christ in God's sight they become a part.

So remember when you say the Jew's it is out of context in that it refers to those Jew's that rejected the Christ and cut themselves off from his salvation, God is also angry only to the fourth generation and then he will forgive them what they do not know?.

Fact, the apostles were Jew's, the first christian's were Jew's, there have always been Jewish Christian's even when the persecution they suffered at the hand's of SO CALLED christian's reached epidemic proportion's and made the very idea of converting to Christianity feel like a betrayal of all the members of there family's that suffered because of misguided anti Semitic belief's.

Today the thriving and growing Christian church in of Christian Jews is called the Messianic Jewish Church.

Gaussq I agree with them, as the evil and cruelty in the world outweigh's the good and kindness, as the greed out ways the charity and the poor are hated by all it is God that feel's that personally, even the universe which God created may be conscious and so it too would have a growing antibody reaction to this evil infection that so afflict's it greater consciousness, the evil is like an infection, the time's when people turn to self service, greed and debauchery while other's just as worthy as themselves are suffering are time's when the earth is literally an open infected wound in the mind of the universe and an affront to God himself whom created the song of the soul.

Jesus put it like this "as you treat the least of these so too do you treat me (personally)".

Government's are and have almost always been made up of the very people whom should never have been given the power or allowed to take the power they wield, they lead the people for there own personal vested interests and not those of the people that they lead, they wield there power for there own gratification and that of there own particular class, this is unfortunately the nature of evil in the world and demon's are most definitely at home in the dark and vile heart's of politician's.

Not all politician's are bad people but all too many fall to the same corruption as the power come's to them, almost as if it is orchestrated by some unseen enemy of God and of Humanity to be placed only into the hand's of they whom Should NEVER wield it.

The Universe will have a reaction to the suffering of the majority on the earth, it will take time as the infection become's and irritant then a pain and finally a throbbing sore and it will then strike it out, a flair from the sun perhaps, a blood red moon seen on the other side of the world as the flames engulf the day side and if the universe does not take action then God will to remove the pain from this larger child, the universe itself of which we are all only a tiny part.

The Lord know's what he is doing and he know's all the move's and trick's of the devil before hand, he is the one that make's it complete then bring's it into that form, he is both in the future, the past and the present all at the same time "Before Abraham I am".

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi

Even more puzzling I have felt a deep need to get the spiritual part of me in order. That concerns me because I have had these unknown motivations before that have been for a reason. God works in man always. We are not separated from God at any time. This troubles me as to what it could mean. It could be my life only that needs a hurried bit of work. I however suspect it is happening in a lot of people because time is short.

This is exactly what happened to me about 10 years ago. I couldnt find any energy from participating in the meaningless chitchat about cars, gadgets, investments and trips anymore and I felt completely empty and dead inside - as if dieing from spiritual starvation which made my mind very negative. My physical health and stamina was also very poor at the time. My energy level was just bottomed out too and I needed to change my social circle too.

Anyway, later on I found out about Falun Dafa Qi Gong after trying some different Qi Gong first. At that point I suddenly realized that there is a door out of this destruction prepared by the Lord for everyone if they are prepared to test it with an open mind. If we are prepared to work to improve our minds and bodies we will regain our spiritual life energy again. It´s unimaginable until one has tried it out for oneself but it really does exist and the key I believe is to align one´s thoughts to Falun Dafa´s principles of "Truth-Compassion-Tolerance" in daily life while at the same time realizing that traditional human principles are the only good principles which can make a civilization last for a long time. If a government supports anti-family values, anti traditional principles what does it mean for the people of that country?.. Aren´t these people(and children) in danger?

Anyway, what really makes me sad is when people dont want to listen to others based on their prejudices. Prejudices can make people discard all chances of gaining something positive without having tested it.

There was someone who once told me: "Have you seen all these dead men walking around on the streets?"...

Yes I have seen them and I feel very sad when I see them.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

Thank you for this. I will read up on them.

Many times I have read near death experiences where people asked what was the right religion. The answer repeatedly, none of them. One near death experience I read the angels/spirits/etc said none of them but Buddhism was as close as you could get.

top topics

join