It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oceanus Procellarum (Ocean of Storms) Alien Base or Elite Holiday Camp?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: lunarrover
I worked in photo recon for the RAF for 15 years

Bollocks you did. If you had, your genuine integrity wouldn't let you peddle these tripe photos as 'evidence'.
edit on 1-3-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lunarrover

Do what you like, but I suggest one of these things might be to stop posting tripe like this, insisting it contains something that it does not and insulting the intelligence of people who disagree with you. I have given you the tools to actually do what you claim to want to do: investigate. You seem to not want to do that. Wonder why?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

You cant prove that one way or another, you dont know me from Adam.

I cant be wrong, not going by what I've seen.

Try uncovering something that wants to stay hidden, everything I have posted that looks odd people are winding me up saying they cant see anything?

I say be honest withbyourselves, digest it and then go and have a look for yourselves.

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink.

I've pretty much exhausted myself really and after two black eyes a fat lip and broken nose I think I'll give it a rest. Maybe go and have a look for yourself as nothing I post will ever be good enough.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

~yawn~

Change the record, your self pity isn't fooling anyone. Didn't I predict that this would be how the thread would go?

Your are telling people to be honest and look for themselves - this makes the massive assumption that people haven't. This is absolutely not true. People have looked, they just aren't pretending to have seen imaginary colonies and get some sort of glory and attention from it.

As for the old 'lead a horse' thing - do you need me to point you at the thread with tutorials on how to download images from a variety of space agencies again?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

~yawn~

Change the record, your self pity isn't fooling anyone. Didn't I predict that this would be how the thread would go?

Your are telling people to be honest and look for themselves - this makes the massive assumption that people haven't. This is absolutely not true. People have looked, they just aren't pretending to have seen imaginary colonies and get some sort of glory and attention from it.

As for the old 'lead a horse' thing - do you need me to point you at the thread with tutorials on how to download images from a variety of space agencies again?

What is this thing with you and glory? I have no ego hence my name isnt my own I wish to remain hidden. Maybe I can spark someones curiosity, may be I am over enthusiastic, I've got nothing to gain by coming herevreally other than sharing something way huge. There are kin aliens on the moon man, aliens on thev reakin moon. Do you know what this means?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It means you're deluded.

You're posting this nonsense on multiple forums and refusing to back up your claims with anything. It's just another game of the Emperor's new clothes and you are the one throwing the 'poor me' sob story when people see right through it. Plenty of other sources for photos of the moon other than badly processed images, but you consistently refuse to use them.

There are no aliens on the moon. Not a single one. Never has been. Not a single photograph ever taken by anyone ever has shown evidence of them other than in the deluded ramblings of people who want the attention or money or both.
edit on 1/3/2017 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It means you're deluded.

You're posting this nonsense on multiple forums and refusing to back up your claims with anything. It's just another game of the Emperor's new clothes and you are the one throwing the 'poor me' sob story when people see right through it. Plenty of other sources for images of the moon other than badly processed images, but you consistently refuse to use them.

There are no aliens on the moon. Not a single one. Never has been. Not a single photograph ever taken by anyone ever has shown evidence of them other than in the deluded ramblings of people who want the attention or money or both.

There is no poor me and to think I am in this for money is totally insane, that's what is so great about it, I'm doing it for free.

Have you seen Aldrins movie of ufo's when the lem blow its bolt back to LOR with Michael Collins on the CM? Neil was the lem pilot so it wasnt him who filmed them, it could have only been Buzz. You have got to check it out, it is amazing.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Found it....

youtu.be...
edit on 1-3-2017 by lunarrover because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Have a 3D model of the area.

No aliens.

Taken me only a few hours to download the image and DEM needed to make that. Why couldn't the OP?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

No aliens.

Taken me only a few hours to download the image and DEM needed to make that. Why couldn't the OP?

You're an original man, a real keeper

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lunarrover
i'm undebunkable

That you are, indeed.
You have the undebukablest theories I've read today !

Here's to you and your undebunkablestness :

But to be more serious, people here aren't just negating your efforts just because they think it's funny, they do that because they would like the truth - or at least some of its observable layers - to be actively researched.

Unless you are just here for the aforementioned (by another user) echo chamber, or messing with people, you probably want proper research to happen, too.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The camera was mounted in the window, no one was filming.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

That took you a few hours to down load? What, so does your pc run on steam?

Jokes aside I like to be in control of my own destiny.

Life is just too short.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The camera was mounted in the window, no one was filming.

Even so, its aliens on the frickin moon lol

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You really aren't paying attention are you.

1Gb of DEM & 2 Gb of photo overlay of the entire region, put together in a GIS package and exported as a 3D view of just that area. Very simple to do for people who can be bothered to put any effort into things.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

I hear you.
You'll have to tell me more.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jokatgulm

I'm not very subtle and I know what you are saying is right. My approach needs a bit of work tbf.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

What's to tell? I posted a link to a thread here where I give detailed tutorials on how to obtain and process raw images from a number of space agencies.

Here's the link to the front end of that

onebigmonkey.com...

There are no donate buttons, adverts or hit counters. No-one asks or pays me to do it.

Anyone can get the data. Nothing is being hidden.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

So... wait. Your 3d model doesn't show alien bases in the locations lunarrover undebunkably states is there.

Are you sure you rendered it correctly?

Perhaps you didn't tick the 'Convert pixels to bases' checkbox...?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

So... wait. Your 3d model doesn't show alien bases in the locations lunarrover undebunkably states is there.

Are you sure you rendered it correctly?

Perhaps you didn't tick the 'Convert pixels to bases' checkbox...?

One thing I have noticed since I started my lunar research are the droves of jelly brained thickos who cant even begin to understand the basics and expect people to puppy walk them. I find the fact that they lack the capacity to be able to cognatively identify basic geometric shapes astounding.
edit on 2-3-2017 by lunarrover because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join