It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to abductees (ET-related)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigEyes
a reply to: InTheLight

I know for a fact I cant since the small amounts I do recall makes it difficult almost everyday.

Can you take a break and put it out of your mind for a little while? I know that the memories may be reoccurring frequently, but if you can re-focus your intellect on something that will be fulfilling and allow you to put the memories into the background you may be able to gain some control over it, while getting back to living your life to the fullest.

I have found that without complete facts and complete memories it is a troubling and daunting task to put the puzzle together properly. So, I try not to involve myself too deeply in this subject any more, however, I do want to help others if I can.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Oh I do.
Just because I began writing here a few days ago doesn't mean it's 24/7 for me.
I work, studie and have a life. Well, this week I have some time off

However, it's the feeling, once you've experienced true freedom, true love energy and know what "peace" is and you then live your ordinary life in a world like this... is difficult at times.

I try my best to focus on what I love and who I love and not bother with the rest - that's my ignorance I guess. I try to block out all the negative stuff in this world.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BigEyes

You know BigEyes, they say we have between 12,000 to 60,000 thoughts per day, but 98% are the same as the day before. They say we are creatures of habit and with that in mind I think we need to redirect our thoughts onto new and positive thoughts, or we will continually revisit those same thoughts.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I am an abductee since earliest childhood.Although i don't recall being in a shower,i have a distinct memory of being in a room with showers with quite a few women and young girls.But the most one can hope to retain,usually,are snippets of memories here and there throughout all the years.There is a very definite component of human involvement too,in most of these memories,as in the Milabs.I have a very distinct memory of a medical facility inside of an old dirty aircraft hangar,for instance.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Oh yes, human involvement indeed, with some of them! I also have one distinct memory of what some would call MILAB abduction, and it wasn't pleasent!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
Also I have my opinion, I didn't diagnose anyone. What does it mean to diagnose?

How is what I said unethical at all?

Over 20 years ago I went to see a doctor to have some blood work done and he diagnosed me as pre diabetic and in need of oral meds and daily blood sugar monitoring. He weighed about 30 pounds more than me so I was skeptical. Later that week I met an alien with no medical school credentials who gave me a second opinion. The alien diagnosed me as morbidly obese and had a good laugh at the doctors expense.

Been over 20 years since I have had any blood work so I decided to see which diagnosis was correct.

Walmart has these A1C meters on sale for $22.88

There are others here that were faced with the same problem..

It was a fair choice, here is the result of the bet I made over the diagnosis 20 years ago.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join