It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just curious. Are you Trump supporters happy with the following?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
I am in serious confusion by your statement. Do you read your post before posting or even think about them or just blindly post??? You sound like a nut that would blindly follow what a priest would say. No room for for your type on this planet. Please leave or post something with substance. Imo I don't have a problem with a increase with military spending as long as there is less money wasted and more spent on protecting the American soil. As in closing bases that America has no business in being in. Adding police to where they needed more and decreasing where they are less needed. And also the amount of money that can be made through taxation and legal pot could def make a dent in out debt. a reply to: Breakthestreak

You just agreed with everything I said. I'm AGAINST our President on these polices

What's your iq? Try a comprehension course. I voted Trump, I DISAGREE with his stance on pot
edit on 28 2 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I retract my last post. I am sorry we are on the same side. Just got off a 50 hr shift in 3 days. Im sorrya reply to: Breakthestreak

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
I retract my last post. I am sorry we are on the same side. Just got off a 50 hr shift in 3 days. Im sorrya reply to: Breakthestreak

Whoops, sorry also. I just ripped into your iq a bit. Sorry about that reactionary post

Finishing a 50 hour shift and going straight to ATS, we have a lot in common
edit on 28 2 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

I WAS a Trump supporter and voted for him. I am no longer with this new BS stance on pot.

He is the exact same as every other POTUS ever. He gets there with promises of change then its the change none of us wanted.

I am so tired of the government trying to decide what is best for me. Jessie Ventura said it best in this recent tweet.

I thought Donald Trump ran his campaign as "a man of the people." Someone who vowed to end the corporate takeover of our government, someone who vowed to bring jobs back. Even thinking about reversing state law and making legalized recreational marijuana illegal is going against the people’s will. This is going against job creation and a reliable part of a state's economy. The citizens of these states VOTED to make recreational marijuana legal. It wasn't the politicians, it was WE THE PEOPLE. Obviously President Trump is following in the footsteps of every president that came before him: he thinks the Government knows what is best for us. He's been president for a little over a month, and he's already forgotten that "We the People” are the Government! AND he's planning on reinstating private prisons? Let's connect the dots: Private prisons need to be 80 - 90% full to be profitable. If they aren't, then states pay a fine. Non-violent drug offenders make it possible for private prisons to be full. Reverse legalized recreational marijuana, and private prisons will remain full. That's his plan, people.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
So it looks like the Trump team are going to go after states that have legalized recreational marijuana. Are you okay with this.
Trump wants to up the military budget by 50 plus billion dollars when the US military budget is already more than the next ten nations combined.

Just curious whether you think these are good ideas. To me, I think these are not good ideas. Freeking insane is my opinion.

Which one tees you off the most.. Higher Military budget, or making Marijuana illegal?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I am not at all happy with this.
We are not talking about illegal aliens nor Muslim terrorists.
What we are talking about are states where Americans voted to end a ridiculous war on a plant that never hurt anyone. We have people, families that have had an opportunity to reach the American Dream through legalized Marijuana. Going after them is the same as declaring war on the American People.
Frankly, I am disgusted.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo

You despise Trump, but why? He's Brilliant, and amazing and, quite frankly you're confusing me with you're inability to choose good over evil... tsk tsk.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: luckskywatcher

Wow beautiful words. just beautiful. No other words could be more beautiful. I know this. This is something I am sure of.

_insert excessive NLP hand waving_

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

So it looks like the Trump team are going to go after states that have legalized recreational marijuana.

How the hell is this becoming fact already? How many raids have occurred? Oh, none you say? Spicer was asked a question and gave a very vague non-answer at best. Nowhere, and I repeat absolutely NOWHERE has the Trump admin stated they will crack down on legal MJ states.

Stop pushing fake news please.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Go Trump, ra ra ra!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Inarismessenger
a reply to: luckskywatcher

Wow beautiful words. just beautiful. No other words could be more beautiful. I know this. This is something I am sure of.

_insert excessive NLP hand waving_

You're awesome, and I thank you for your kindness and honesty.

Opinions are Valuable. Awesome feedback I love it.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Well, I doubt that Mr Trump can be accurately said to be behaving in a manner which is in accordance with the wishes of the majority. The majority did not vote for his policies, after all.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

a reply to: droid56

Come on conservatives. Come on and say people should have the freedom to do what they want as long as they don't hurt others.

It's the facists on the left...

It's the facists on the left who believe that it's ok to physically attack people who have a different opinion than them.

Fascists on the left?
What did I just read?

Fascism is a far right ideology, it's just slightly more right than nationalism. Which Trump is.

I think you misunderstand the world fascist.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Is there any proof he is going to do this?

I have only heard Trump repeatedly say he wants a lean government and feels power should be given back to the states.

What is your source? Do you have a link?
edit on 28-2-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I'm a President Trump supporter.
No, I don't agree with rolling back the new marijuana laws, it should be a regulated drug like alcohol and tobacco. It's very close to 'harmless' when compared to alcohol and tobacco so the double standard there is disgusting. Obviously it's only 'illegal' because of corporate interests.

No, I don't agree with military spending increase. We should be pulling OUT of all the countries we have a no business being in, like Germany and Japan. The savings would be BILLIONS.

Thirdly, I'm a President Trump fan because I actually understand that 'illegal immigrant' does NOT mean 'immigrant' and is also NOT a race. NO OTHER COUNTRY ON EARTH allows people to immigrate without going through the proper channels, it's NOT racist. But that might just be because I don't have an IQ of 2 or less.

where in the op does it mention illegal immigration? who called you racist, i know the op didn't but yet you had to get all defensive. hmmmmmmm can we stay on topic please?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Is there any proof he is going to do this?

I have only heard Trump repeatedly say he wants a lean government and feels power should be given back to the states.

What is your source? Do you have a link?

But that's not what is happening, at all.
He has an admin full of yes men, and barks out EO and then ups the budget of a ferderally funded program, the military, oh and now this whole 'war on drugs' thing. Doesn't look like the power is going to the states at all.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
create scapegoats, deny science, belittle the media, increase military spending, restrict personal freedoms.... you guys will cut off your nose to spite your face!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Marijuana laws are antiquated. It is time to open this drug up to regulation like alcohol and tobacco.

Military spending is a tricky topic. The US is a military industrial complex. Tier industries make and manufacture what the military uses. Jobs depend on it. Cutting spending on the military will also hurt the economy. However, the US has a military larger than the next 26 countries behind it COMBINED. 24 of those countries are allies.

I believe in a military that is half as big but twice as lethal. To get there, you have to spend money to advance the technology and then cut back on military support to other countries. It is a long road and a simple yes or no to a 50 billion dollar hike at this point is worthless to discuss.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Easy way to create jobs and make it look like you are fulfilling a promise...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Raggedyman

Well, I doubt that Mr Trump can be accurately said to be behaving in a manner which is in accordance with the wishes of the majority. The majority did not vote for his policies, after all.

Did I read somewhere here he has an 86% approval rating
Anyway, doubting is fine, never ever going to get a politician who makes everyone happy

Let's see what happens in relation to the accuracy of the story first

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join