It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Abu Sayyaf militants behead German Hostage in the Phillipines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
For crying out loud....is there a country left on the planet that DOESN'T have a group of Islamic Militants?
And there are still people out there that doesn't think this is a problem

Yes.

Just like their was nations that didn't have militaristic groups pulling strings.

I'm not worried about Islamic militant groups, I'm worried about militant groups full stop.

I'd have felt the same 40 years ago living in Europe whilst ETA and the IRA were highly active... I consider Nelson Mandela a terrorist also for that matter.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Well he was a terrorist! hence the reason he was jailed

Yes I lived through the terror of the IRA too

I am very worried as to where its all going. I have my theories and feelings and whilst I hope I'm wrong,I really don't think I am. I just fear for my children as I think (hopefully) I'll be dead before it all comes to pass

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingMonkeyInSpace

Ya, there be some irony there..lets shoot addicts and dealers in the street, but let these cockroaches chop a guys head off..like they couldn't find him/them?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

A religious war?

It won't happen if we don't bite the bait, though I do fear that emotions will surface us all in the end.

All I can hope for is that if we don't annihilate ourselves in conflict then the darkness we lived through will ultimately make a brighter future.

It's the only saving grace of oppression and war, it forces us to say "never again". But we will... Like some demonic version of a Cyndi Lauper song. Time after time.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Everything comes full circle...usually

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Bush and Obama's friend, are they going to be Trump's BFF?

Another Group with ties, training and funding linked directly to Saudi Arabia.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Agreed, it's the oil.

Could we get along with out the oil?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

SO he was kidnapped once before and the german government paid then? Well sorry if he went back again that was on him and good riddance to a idiot.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The Philippines is not unstable. It's just not safe in the muslim territory. My wife is Filipino, I have been there, extremely safe.

You need to have a death wish to visit the Muslims though, even other pinoy travel there with guards. If you are white it makes no sense unless you want to die.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

They kill terrorists too. The problem is this is a Muslim territory. You'd really have to kill them all.

shoebat.com... -fight-not-a-single-filipino-soldier-dies/

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

And one has to wonder why Saudi Arabia does not seem to feature on Trumps imposed three-month ban list???

The sheer hypocrisy is astonishing to say the least!

edit on 1-3-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Did it appear on Obama's list? Trump used Obama's list, he probably figured if Democrats already decided these were terrorist hotbeds it would go over easy.

He forgot they're hypocrites.
edit on 1-3-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Obama's list, Trumps list, Donald Ducks list, it matters little really.

Fact is it's all window dressing for the masses.

"They" are all bloody hypocritical beyond belief.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Perhaps if Dems did not destroy his plans SA would be added. We will never know. I know they said they would consider it. fact is he went with Obama's list to prevent problems, Obama did not add SA to the list.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I think these types of list will do little to prevent terrorist acts taking place, but they will retard the free movement of people into the US and possibly cost lives in the process.

End of the day if we did not wish terrorist acts to take place we should probobly not have armed the fools to the teeth, directly or by proxy. Nor should we have had any hand in the creation of such fundamentalist organisations.

Truth of the matter is if we bomb them they will come irregardless, they are not all "bad hombres".

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
well on the bright side the elite philippino recon marines train all the time in the usage of machetes for close combat in a system called pekiti tirsia. Theyre good at it too. And eager tp use it.

Time to bust out the ginuntings and sharpen them up. A talibong to the neck of a taliban. The marines about to go bolo on jolo.

*a star for anybody who recognizes the terms i using.
edit on 1-3-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join