It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Sent to the Wrong Place..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Welcome to Leftist Hell!

Please take a seat, flip through an eight year old copy of Guns 'n' Ammo...and enjoy some complimentary snickerdoodles (baked 'em this morning).

That wasn't even partially funny.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: reldra

Nice? That's a matter of opinion. Not a fact.

Constitutional lawyer? No. He taught on race, rights, and gender, not the Constitution except tangentially where he needed it to apply to his lecture. He was also not a professor but a lecturer. And he never published a single paper on anything law related. Obama used the term to imply he loved the COTUS and that's about it. It was convenient.

Not to mention, you are knocking me for mentioning Pelosi who was, btw, two heartbeats away from the presidency during your Utopian spell, by countering not with Trump, but with Kelleyanne Conway who isn't even in line for anything?!

Constitutional lawyer and law professor. Look it up.

Pelosi's mistake isn't even worth mentioning in comparison to outright lies and the bumbling of the Trump administration.
edit on 24-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Welcome to Leftist Hell!

Please take a seat, flip through an eight year old copy of Guns 'n' Ammo...and enjoy some complimentary snickerdoodles (baked 'em this morning).

That wasn't even partially funny.

The word 'snickerdoodle' is kinda funny.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Big Pharma needs to get on the ball with creating the Mandelaphanaxtrin pill.

Only I'd go back to the reality where not only did Trump not weasel his way to the White House but also the one where Clinton didn't weasel her way into the DNC nomination.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: ketsuko

Huh. Imagine that. It's largely how I felt in the Obama Universe.

But ... I have to know. Was yours the universe where Kasich was elected to govern Illinois?

Why did you feel that? Obama was a nice guy. A constitutional lawyer. A Senator. Someone who knows how the government works.

LOL, you refer to something Pelosi said. Still not as bad as the Bowling Green Massacre or the Terror attackn in Sweden last night. Or the murder rate in the US.

Why are you lying? Trump never mentioned a terror attack in sweden. Stick to the facts please.

Obama was a nice guy? His countless bombing runs? Racial division was a good thing? The denial is strong in you i give you that.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Big Pharma needs to get on the ball with creating the Mandelaphanaxtrin pill.

Only I'd go back to the reality where not only did Trump not weasel his way to the White House but also the one where Clinton didn't weasel her way into the DNC nomination.

You're right, Abysha.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I hope you mean Bill Clinton ...I think all this S%#$ started with that man that never had sex with that woman .

(post by reldra removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Obama was always nice, metered, calm. Did the best with what he received. Was the most caring of the most vulnerable of us. Of course he was a nice guy.
Nice guys finish last ..even the Donald knows that .

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Physicists assure us that we're not living in an alternate reality where Trump is president

Yeah , well they would say that wouldn't they !
Ever since they bumped the power up weird stuff's been happening , it's almost like we've entered .... The Twilight Zone !!!

It's definitely CERN's fault.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The only ones living in alternate realities are the ProgLibs. But that is a normal state for them as no plane shift has occurred . Also , some folks need to learn about CERN and the LHC. Then they would know....
Instead of continuing in believing in bullsh** their neighbor tells them.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

it's almost like we've entered .... The Twilight Zone !!!

Oh yea

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I come from the one where Bush is still President.

Nancy Pelosi says she can't work with 'President Bush'

www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/07/nancy-pelosi-says-cant-work-with-president-bush.html
edit on 24-2-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Everything will be OK my friend.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Consider yourself lucky.

In my original universe, booze hadn't been invented and Cher was president.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Consider yourself lucky.

In my original universe, booze hadn't been invented and Cher was president.

LOL. TY DB
Now I feel a little better.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Physicists assure us that we're not living in an alternate reality where Trump is president

Yeah , well they would say that wouldn't they !
Ever since they bumped the power up weird stuff's been happening , it's almost like we've entered .... The Twilight Zone !!!

It's definitely CERN's fault.

It might be.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
The only ones living in alternate realities are the ProgLibs. But that is a normal state for them as no plane shift has occurred . Also , some folks need to learn about CERN and the LHC. Then they would know....
Instead of continuing in believing in bullsh** their neighbor tells them.

Ok,you didn't help.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Everything will be OK my friend.

TY, you try to be nice, don't you?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Abysha

I hope you mean Bill Clinton ...I think all this S%#$ started with that man that never had sex with that woman .

No, Bill Clinton obviously had sex with that woman. His lawyers told him what to say. He had an affair. Trump has had many affairs. Clinton never came close to doing what Trump is doing in regard to ruining the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join