It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST CONFIRMED a lot of conspiracy theories CIA not fully under control of Presidents

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
It may actually hamper a president’s ability to effectively do their job if they knew “everything”.

Let’s imagine that for 50 years it has been an established fact beyond all doubt that an extraterrestrial invasion force was headed to Earth and would arrive in the near future. For decades, a shadow agency had been analyzing and strategizing the issue and knew all there was to know about the potential outcomes.

Ok.
And imagining that I have the same answer that I have if there are no extraterrestrials.

Strap in.
The reader is not going to like this one.

First some music to soothe the rant.

Nuclear winter.
Destroy everything you touch.

I have something to say about nuclear weapons and the atomic bomb. It's controversial, and people usually get angry at me for saying it. I've probably heard worse than what ever reaction the reader may have, so feel free to express any attack this opinion provokes.

The thing I have to say, this opinion, is most easily summed up in three axioms.
    1. America invented the Atomic bomb.
    2. The Rosenbergs were executed for stealing it from us.
    3. The world would be a lot safer this day, if we were still the only country with nukes.

To be clear. I consider ANY country in possession of nuclear/atomic weapons that is NOT the United States of America to be parties, after the fact, to theft and guilty of a crime. A Crime against justice, a crime against humanity, and a crime against all life on planet Earth. Possibly the entire solar system.

To further illustrate how strongly I hold this position I consider any country that does not immediately disarm, sell their nuclear/atomic advances back to the U.S., and allow all of their nuclear scientists to immigrate to the U.S., I consider those countries to be rogue states worthy of the most extreme forms of punitive action. Just like the Rosenbergs.

Proliferation of nuclear and atomic weapons is the guillotine over the neck of life in this solar system.

Everything else is trivia.

/grumpy grouch is gonna grump
    Mike Grouchy
    edit on 26-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: spelling is hard

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
How do we do this? "It's impossible", you say. "It'll never work", you think.

It's easy. The first shall be last, and the last shall be first. Israel will be the last country to turn in their nukes.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia
Get off this idea that US is the inventor.

/begin low growl

The Manhattan Project developed the bomb under contract from the U.S. Government, paid for with tax money from private U.S. Citizens such as myself. All bomb related patents, trademarks, and copyrights belong to me. They are held in trust by the U.S. Government for us.

/end low growl

Mike Grouchy

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

A novel concept, and I totally agree.

Well done!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Reminds me of the line in the movie "The Good Sheppard"

"we have the United States, the rest of you are just visiting".

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rasputin00
Reminds me of the line in the movie "The Good Sheppard"

"we have the United States, the rest of you are just visiting".

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This # is mind blowing. I hate to say it but I don't see, realistically, how we could get out from underneath them. Our country is just full of too damn many sheep

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: GlassToTheArson
This # is mind blowing. I hate to say it but I don't see, realistically, how we could get out from underneath them. Our country is just full of too damn many sheep

The Same way the secret "Star Chamber" under King Henry was destroyed.

In 1641 Parliament abolished the Star Chamber with an Act of Parliament: the Habeas Corpus Act 1640.

wiki: Star Chamber / Abolishment and Aftermath

The more people learn there is a Secret Court operating within our Government, the more likely it's authority from the 1978 Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act will be Abrogated.

edit on 28-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

More than half the malware on the net is probably a mask for NSA backdoors.

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 should be abrogated and with it, the Secret Court.

edit on 28-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
At first they were all like: "Flynn called Russia, Flynn called Russia"

But now they are all like:

“There is no evidence that I’ve been presented [by the intelligence community] of regular contact with anybody in the Trump campaign,” Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) told reporters.

“The way it sounds like to me is, it’s been looked into and there’s no evidence of anything there.”

House Intelligence Chair: No Evidence Trump, Russian ties

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

Some of it's funnier than you think.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
And all that is because they just heard:

The Michael Flynn Fiasco Will undermine Section 702 surveillance renewal

Under Section 702 mandates, the government can compel internet service providers (ISPs) and telephone companies to aid in the collection of information from targeted individuals. In addition, the government can gather additional information through so-called “upstream collection,” which targets the underlying backbone (routers and cables) of the internet.

And they can lie about it.
And it is illegal for you ISP to tell you about it.
And it is illegal for Google/Microsoft/Apple to tell anyone the secret swamp powers even asked them for information.

It's so secret I can't even tell you how secret it is. Instead I can say sarcastically "there may not have been a phone call, I don't have the phone call, but that doesn't mean the phone call doesn't exist."

Mike Grouchy

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Some of it's funnier than you think.

Hilarious.

Dude, you do realize that video I posted is only 8 hours old.
This is a continuing and developing story.
And that if we can take down the Secret Court maybe we can finally see those dick pics they have been sitting on.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

At first they were all like: "Flynn called Russia, Flynn called Russia"

But now they are all like:

“There is no evidence that I’ve been presented [by the intelligence community] of regular contact with anybody in the Trump campaign,” Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) told reporters.

“The way it sounds like to me is, it’s been looked into and there’s no evidence of anything there.”

House Intelligence Chair: No Evidence Trump, Russian ties

"They" do not want anyone looking in to this. The results of a legitimate investigation would cause the overturn of the existing powers that be.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
CIA heads will roll if Pizzagate arrests are made.

a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

What are you even talking about you kook?

How is speculating about the CIA assassinating MLK racism in your head?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
House Judiciary Committee hearing on reauthorization of Section 702 of FISA

Wednesday
March 1st, 2017
10 a.m

judiciary.house.gov / hearing on reauthorization of section 702 of FISA

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It could be more involved www.youtube.com... Flynn has already grabbed enough files to know who the enemy within is. Then they sack Flynn Trump acquiesces, because Flynn has done his job. The Vault seven gets leaked , CIA interfering with an allies election, goodbyeee CIA ?
Then we have this I think the days of a certain faction are numbered. If indeed the Washington post had a six million contract to use CIA classified information to get Trump, then go figure thenewyorkevening.com...

edit on 1-3-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

... and the FISA court helped President Obama do it!

The first [FISA] request, which, sources say, named Trump, was denied back in June, but the second was drawn more narrowly and was granted in October after evidence was presented of a server, possibly related to the Trump campaign, and its alleged links to two banks; [sic] SVB Bank and Russia’s Alfa Bank. While the Times story speaks of metadata, sources suggest that a FISA warrant was granted to look at the full content of emails and other related documents that may concern US persons.

national review / obama fisa trump wiretapped

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The CIA's Remote Devices Branch's UMBRAGE group collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.
With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.

Welp.

Yeah.

My work here is done.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join