It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Round One Vote: NinjaoftheNight vs. Xaos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another fine debate, showing the true calibre of talent on ATS.

Place your votes on who you believe presented the best organized and articulated debate.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I just want to let you know that no matter who wins, Ninja will have to go on to the next round. This saturday I will be leaving for a three week long outdoors camp in south virginia where there will be no internet access within one hundred miles. So even if I do win, I would like Ninja to have the opportunity to debate again, unless william has a substitute for me. Sorry.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
He simply researched his position more thoroughly, and had more cited references to back up that position... As a god-based organization, the position of proving it aligned with Satanists though, is a difficult task indeed...

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Well the affirmative definately has it much easier.

After all, we all picked on people before because they'd not fight back, it's called bullying, and it's impossible for the "masonic elite" to ever fight back.

Well I think Xaos (since the debate is over no harm in commenting right?), should have lead his attack with pointing out some actual real masonic elite.

Such as the British royal family. Obviously not forerunners in the field of Satanism.

The current Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of England is the Duke of Kent, the cousin to the queen.

It would be Prince Charles but he has yet to join.

However, I can't think if the Duke of Kent is the protector of all masonry, or if someone else in the royal line is...either way, these are truly a, if not THE back bone of Masonic "elite" if there is really such a thing.

As the UGLoE is the GL all other GLs try to be recognized by.

The Duke of Kent is a Master Mason, the appending bodies such as the 33rd degree of the Scottish rite, are virtually non-existant outside the US, and hardly has anything to do with actual Freemasonry.

Oh well, just a few words on a facinating subject, good work both of you guys.

top topics

join