It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Did All The Remains Go ? (BONES)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

84 tapes, and none of them showed anything? Statistically, what are the chances of that possibly happening?

That is because building owners use cameras to watch area of interest to them - usually entrance / exits / parking lots

They are not normally aimed at the sky watching for passing aircraft

FBI gathered tapes to check if somehow managed to catch sight of Flight 77 as it passed

It was a long shot at best .......

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Passenger remains were found in the Pentagon still belted into their seats.

Williams discovered the scorched bodies of several airline passengers, they were still strapped into their seats. The stench of charred flesh overwhelmed him.

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

Not a single pic ? No fuselage with the bodies strapped in?
No one even mentioned a jet fuel smell. But MANY reports of Cordite.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Because it was a missile that hit the building and not a plane. Even if a plane hit the building at that angle, it wouldn't be travelling at the speed needed to create the damage. The plane would have crashed into the grounds and there would have been wreckage all over the place.

Funnily enough on that very morning within the confines of the Pentagon, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfield was holding a conference about the requirement to spend more on counter Terrorism.

We need to......... Well, as I was saying.

Erm so what happened to all the people listed as being on that plane. Were they all mythical people ? Were all the relatives of those people actors or themselves mythical or have they all mysteriously disappeared as well?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Yep the tin foil hat materialized on my head as soon as I saw pictures and videos,of the immediate aftermath broadcast, of the Pentagon attacks and there was no video footages with one of the the most sensitive and secured government buildings. It didn't look like a plane hit the building because of the lack of wing damage and no visible airliner parts at first glance plus the hole was black and smoking like a building under attack in Fallujah. There were also reports of other explosions around D.C. when the Pentagon news was breaking that was never mentioned again or corrected like saying reports were false.

When pictures of Shanksville started coming and it also did not look like a plane wreckage with reports of eyewitnesses seeing missiles in the sky that was also
Then to top it all off, the towers collapsed perfectly, for what I thought at the time was, for maximum effect.
edit on 20-2-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

edit on 20-2-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Because it was a missile that hit the building and not a plane. Even if a plane hit the building at that angle, it wouldn't be travelling at the speed needed to create the damage. The plane would have crashed into the grounds and there would have been wreckage all over the place.

Funnily enough on that very morning within the confines of the Pentagon, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfield was holding a conference about the requirement to spend more on counter Terrorism.

We need to......... Well, as I was saying.

Erm so what happened to all the people listed as being on that plane. Were they all mythical people ? Were all the relatives of those people actors or themselves mythical or have they all mysteriously disappeared as well?

"Mythical people" No, but between 16 and 21 people out of a total of 58 passengers worked at classified positions in the Defense sector. The majority were aerospace engineers.

Where did they go?.. Don't know, since a plane did not hit.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

I worked for the U.S. Government Printing Office in DC at one time. Every federal building has numerous security cameras trained on their buildings. To believe there wasn't one security video camera that didn't show a clear and unobstructed view of an airliner hitting the Pentagon (One of the most secure federal buildings in D.C.) is naïve. You don't have to have cameras pointing to the sky to capture the most secure areas around your buildings. If you don't think they don't have cameras and radars constantly scanning the sky's around our country's capital, you're kidding yourself. Were also not talking about a small bird crashing into the Pentagon, were talking about a Boing 757 airliner! It wasn't just the Pentagon security video that was confiscated it was security footage of all surrounding businesses! None of these businesses ever received their security footage back!

Like I've said before, if they have nothing to hide return the tapes! Prove to the public there was no video coverage of the plane hitting the Pentagon. The footage they released that showed only a white blur and explosion, was either selected because it didn't show a clear outline of the plane, or it was highly edited to obscure what ever hit the building.

The wings of the planes that hit the towers created a definite outline in the walls of the towers which were constructed of "super-strong lattice of exterior steel columns." Yet the plane that hit the Pentagon didn't create not even a partial outline of the planes wings! If they broke off before hitting the Pentagon, why wasn't there video footage of the wings lying on the lawn in front of the point of impact?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I worked for the U.S. Government Printing Office in DC at one time. Every federal building has numerous security cameras trained on their buildings. To believe there wasn't one security video camera that didn't show a clear and unobstructed view of an airliner hitting the Pentagon (One of the most secure federal buildings in D.C.) is naïve. You don't have to have cameras pointing to the sky to capture the most secure areas around your buildings. If you don't think they don't have cameras and radars constantly scanning the sky's around our country's capital, you're kidding yourself. Were also not talking about a small bird crashing into the Pentagon, were talking about a Boing 757 airliner! It wasn't just the Pentagon security video that was confiscated it was security footage of all surrounding businesses! None of these businesses ever received their security footage back!

Like I've said before, if they have nothing to hide return the tapes! Prove to the public there was no video coverage of the plane hitting the Pentagon. The footage they released that showed only a white blur and explosion, was either selected because it didn't show a clear outline of the plane, or it was highly edited to obscure what ever hit the building.

The wings of the planes that hit the towers created a definite outline in the walls of the towers which were constructed of "super-strong lattice of exterior steel columns." Yet the plane that hit the Pentagon didn't create not even a partial outline of the planes wings! If they broke off before hitting the Pentagon, why wasn't there video footage of the wings lying on the lawn in front of the point of impact?

This!

I don't understand why this is so hard for some folks to comprehend.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yet the plane that hit the Pentagon didn't create not even a partial outline of the planes wings! If they broke off before hitting the Pentagon, why wasn't there video footage of the wings lying on the lawn in front of the point of impact?

No outline of plane on building ....??

911review.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

No fuselage with the bodies strapped in?

Firefighters searching building found bodies of some of the passengers still in their seats

Mark Willams: "When Williams discovered the scorched bodies of several airline passengers, they were still strapped into their seats. The stench of charred flesh overwhelmed him.

"I did see airplane seats and a corpse still strapped to one of the seats."
–Capt. Jim Ingledue, Virginia Beach Fire Dept.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Those photos don't clearly show a wing impact and where are the severed wings lying below the supposed wing impact?

These photos clearly show there were no wing impact on the building and this was after the fire and smoke cleared.

Freedomfiles.com

edit on 20-2-2017 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Those photos don't clearly show a wing impact and where are the severed wings lying below the supposed wing impact?

What ???? You think this some Wiley Coyote cartoon where after impact wings simply fall of f??

Hitting the building the wings and basically everything else on that plane would be smashed into what is
called "metallic confetti" - lots of little shiny pieces scattered around

After punching hole in wall plane was shredded by impact with support columns holding up the floors above

911review.com...

We see that the entire left wing damaged the building, and almost the entire wing except for the wing tip entered the building. The right wing just a little past the right engine also entered the building. However the rest of the wing, about two-thirds of the length of the wing, did not. The reason for this was the angle of the wings. The right wing was higher than than left; if the wings were level, the right wing would have demolished the white construction trailer in addition to the emergency generator next to it. The outer portion of the wing crashed above the first floor, and the horizontal second floor slab (more strongly reinforced than the vertical columns and which was parallel to the vector of the impacting wing) absorbed much of the force of the impacting wing above the first floor. The left wing slipped below the second floor slab and thus created a larger hole. The right wing did inflict considerable damage above the first floor, but the limestone facade was only breached between columns 13 and 15 on the second floor. Due to the strength of the floor slabs, the dimensions of the hole reflects the structure more than the actual dimensions of the plane.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

There's people like you who don't question the official story no matter how many lingering questions surround 9/11 and justifying that attack to implement and invade Iraq. (Which has clearly been found to be based on lies).

To believe these explanations and diversions to try to explain away no wing impression or wing debris, let alone plane debris is really more smoke and mirrors. No, I didn't mean to create a picture in your mind that severed wings would be fully intact, but the wings would not be entirely shredded into "Metallic Confetti." There have been many plane impacts where there have been parts of the plane that can be clearly identified. Wings are not a solid manufactured piece. They're attached to the main body of the airplane. They would have been ripped apart at the seam. Sure some of it would have been obliterated but there would have still been some recognizable wing debris.

You also fail to take into account the many veteran airline pilots who have logged thousands of air miles stating on record it would be extremely difficult and dangerous for them to control a plane at that declining altitude and speed. The terrorist who flew the plane was said to have difficulty flying a Cessna 150! The guy was a bad pilot!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

You also fail to take into account the many veteran airline pilots who have logged thousands of air miles stating on record it would be extremely difficult and dangerous for them to control a plane at that declining altitude and speed. The terrorist who flew the plane was said to have difficulty flying a Cessna 150! The guy was a bad pilot!

Yeah you can see how much trouble he was having from the information recovered from the Flight Data Recorder

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Sadly the video is no longer available, but T. Carter was an American Airlines Flight Attendant. T. Carter made the video at COPA 2002 conference.

T. Carter, an American Airlines Flight Attendant scheduled to fly that day. T. Carter was on-site at the Pentagon and identified the birthday present bracelet that she gave to Flight Attendant Renee May. The bracelet was still on the remains of her burned body.

T. Carter also mentioned in the video that she was on duty when Hani Hanjour and other hijackers filmed and cased routes prior to 9/11. She stated in the video that they were extremely rude to flight attendants and video taped during the flight.

Transcript of the video.

COPA 2002 link

The final day of the event, Ms. Carter related her connections to the September 11th case. She is a flight attendant and one of her usual routes was Flight 77 - the plane that went into the Pentagon. T Carter was a regular stewardess on that flight and had witnessed one of the alleged hijackers doing a pre-911 test flight. She said that she believes the plane actually went into the Pentagon, contrary to a popular internet theory. Her friends bodies and aircraft wreckage were recovered from the scene of the impact which she visited. Other revelations included privy knowledge of her flight attendant friends personal cell phone call to her mother. During the call the flight attendant friend to the mother that there were SIX hijackers - contradicting the number claimed by the Government "authorities." She implored the audience to research September 11th for this and other "discrepancies."

COPA 2002 website link

I originally posted the video on ATS back in 2011. See following for links to other eyewitnesses who re-count aircraft wreckage.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stonemason Rich Bartram recounts the following.

There was a memorial held on October 11 for the people who were killed," Bartram notes. "On October 12, we started taking the stone off the building. We took down approximately 2,400 pieces of stone, a lot of which had melted aluminum from the plane embedded in it. We took it all down in about 13 days.

Masonary Magazine article link

edit on 21/2/2017 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Passenger remains were found in the Pentagon still belted into their seats.

Williams discovered the scorched bodies of several airline passengers, they were still strapped into their seats. The stench of charred flesh overwhelmed him.

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

I am sorry. But I do not recall seeing an airplane seat in any footage taken from the Pentagon. But your telling me that seats were recovered with bodies still in them?

So why is everyone arguing about airplane wheels and turbine components if there was ever an image of an actual airplane seat visible?

Do you have access to any images? I swear 15 years of looking into this and I have never seen a seat in any photo. That would really put a stick in a lot CT spokes, so if you have something other than some ancidotal story, please post it. And if the images of bodies are too sensitive to have been made public the maybe we can see an image of something else claimed in this article.

Members of Congress who toured the site Thursday said rescue officials reported that much of the fuselage of the hijacked airplane remains intact in the ruins

WTF!!! We have been arguing about engine parts and rims for 15 years while this whole time there was an intact fuselage?!?!

I guess that's it. What's left to theorize. They have an intact 747 and passengers still belted to their seats. Case closed.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I guess that's it. What's left to theorize. They have an intact 747 and passengers still belted to their seats. Case closed.

For one its a 757 - big difference in size

Two most Congress critters are not aviation experts, most not understanding what they saw

Have multiple witness from Fire and rescue personnel describing seeing victims still in seats in debris

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Do you have access to any images? I swear 15 years of looking into this and I have never seen a seat in any photo. That would really put a stick in a lot CT spokes, so if you have something other than some ancidotal story, please post it.

Did you bother to look for yourself?
I didn't think so.
Just like the conspiracy believers refuse to look beyond conspiracy sites. As if those sites post the gospel.

Here look at this.
Look over his right shoulder.
Look at the riveted metal section.
That speaks airplane.

Here
The second pic shows two other passengers with him.
edit on 18-6-2017 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Do you have access to any images? I swear 15 years of looking into this and I have never seen a seat in any photo. That would really put a stick in a lot CT spokes, so if you have something other than some ancidotal story, please post it.

Did you bother to look for yourself?
I didn't think so.
Just like the conspiracy believers refuse to look beyond conspiracy sites. As if those sites post the gospel.

Here look at this.
Look over his right shoulder.
Look at the riveted metal section.
That speaks airplane.

Here
The second pic shows two other passengers with him.

LMAO. you posted pictures from a conspiracy blog to show me up for only looking on conspiracy sites? I don't recall those pictures being posted here - the only conspiracy website I visit - but I don't think anyone in the world spends as much time in 911 forums as you and your buddies. So no wonder I missed it.

Your doing a great job BTW.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join