It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Implies He Is The Antichrist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Have some, those that think we're living in the end times 'for real this time', thought every president was the Antichrist?

I know that Carter, Reagan, Bush Prime, Clinton, Bush Beta, Obama and now apparently Trump have all had people claiming they were the big A.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Red Cloak
a reply to: Reverbs

I already did. Judea refers to Israel and Palestine. It's not my premise, it's fact.

Matthew 24:15-16:

“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

From Wikipedia --->

Judea or Judæa is the ancient biblical, Roman, and modern name of the mountainous southern part of Palestine. The name originates from the Hebrew, Canaanite and later neo-Babylonian and Persian name "Yehudah" or "Yehud" for the biblical Israelite tribe of Judah (Yehudah) and associated Kingdom of Judah, which the 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia dates from 934 until 586 BCE.

none of that says anything about a peace deal.. It clearly says When the danger comes run into the mountains.
That's ALL it says.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
WHAT THE HELL DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE where they are located?

Possession is 9/10th of law and they presently posses the Holy Land. deal with it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Red Cloak
And I have told you why a Biblical writer would not understand "covenant with many" as meaning "one single multi-party agreement".

The "peace-treaty" interpretation of that passage is not natural. It has been forced into the verse by people who are
a) obsessed with finding more detail in the Bible end-times teaching than the Bible actually provides, and
b) particularly obsessed with wanting the end-times teaching to come true in their own lifetimes.
Even if they are pastors respected by millions, they are wrong on this point. There is no "peace treaty" predicted in these prophecies.

edit on 15-2-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

no I did not. I just called for CUTTING THE APRON STRINGS of the Jewish people.
They are 60 years old. They can sink or swim. We don't need to support their lifestyle anymore.

And please don't misrepresent what I just said.

WHAT THE HELL DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE where they are located?

you said lets put the Jewish people in America AND your words "Let's not give them more consideration than the Native North Americans were given during the seige of this continent. "

That is genocide.
I know you know what the seige of this continent was, and to give the Jewish people the same consideration is to kill them without careing about their land or anything else.

I know you don't actually think that.

But it is what you said.

Should have worded it differently..

edit on 15-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

Except the Bible clearly states The Beast brings the peace treaty,

No it does not. "Covenant with many" does not mean "peace treaty", and there is nothing else to back that claim.

The United Nations has to approve any such treaty. So yes, it means exactly that.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Impossible for him the be antichrist, antichrist will be loved and worshiped by everyone.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I think you are nitpicking.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11
a reply to: Red Cloak

antichrist is a position of the heart not a human possessed by some supernatural all powerful being with super powers

I already disproved that earlier in the thread.

You are talking about any person who is antichrist, as in they are opposed to Christianity and its teachings.

I am talking about The Beast - called "The Antichrist" by Roman Catholicism. You are talking about two entirely different subjects and I already listed all Bible verses that prove that.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

They didn't possess it until after WW2. And you know this. They would not possess it except for British/American colonialism deciding to steal some of the land of the actual residents......and give it to other people.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

USA President Donald Trump talking with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about bringing a Mideast peace deal between Palestine and Israel....which if Trump does so - it would confirm he is the biblical Antichrist. As according to the Bible, it is The Beast (Catholic church refers to it as "The Antichrist") that confirms a peace treaty between them.

Here is Donald Trump openly bragging that he will in fact do so....

time.com...

So now that this has occurred, now that the current President of the United States has openly claimed he will bring the peace treaty (which would make him The Antichrist)...now we must discuss this, and we must ask the question - is Donald Trump The Beast (The Antichrist)?

Trump is not the antichrist. He doesn't deny the love of a woman and the world hates him... Among many other reasons that are not necessarily biblical.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

They didn't possess it until after WW2. And you know this. They would not possess it except for British/American colonialism deciding to steal some of the land of the actual residents......and give it to other people.

Yeah, life isn't always fair but oh well, the past is the past is the past. If the Arab world gave a damn about the plight of the Palestinians, they'd have cordoned off some segment for them in one of their countries. BUT it is fairly obvious those other Arab countries have no desire to listen to Palestinians piss and whine while they carry out small scale terrorist attacks on whichever predominant group lives closest to them, either... so here we are.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

I already did. Judea refers to Israel and Palestine. It's not my premise, it's fact.

Matthew 24:15-16:

“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

From Wikipedia --->

Judea or Judæa is the ancient biblical, Roman, and modern name of the mountainous southern part of Palestine. The name originates from the Hebrew, Canaanite and later neo-Babylonian and Persian name "Yehudah" or "Yehud" for the biblical Israelite tribe of Judah (Yehudah) and associated Kingdom of Judah, which the 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia dates from 934 until 586 BCE.

none of that says anything about a peace deal.. It clearly says When the danger comes run into the mountains.
That's ALL it says.

I already posted numerous verses detailing the peace deal, and how the Abomination of Desolation refers to that same peace deal. I posted it numerous times. I am putting you on ignore now, since you clearly just want to derail the thread.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
They need to rebuild the Temple before alot of this is supposed to happen.

The temple mount is still under a Mosque

Not forgetting that the Mount of Olives needs to be split asunder and water flow out of it from east to west. As I've said in other similar threads, until the mount splits, just chill and concentrate on things you might be able to have some affect on.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

USA President Donald Trump talking with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about bringing a Mideast peace deal between Palestine and Israel....which if Trump does so - it would confirm he is the biblical Antichrist. As according to the Bible, it is The Beast (Catholic church refers to it as "The Antichrist") that confirms a peace treaty between them.

Here is Donald Trump openly bragging that he will in fact do so....

time.com...

So now that this has occurred, now that the current President of the United States has openly claimed he will bring the peace treaty (which would make him The Antichrist)...now we must discuss this, and we must ask the question - is Donald Trump The Beast (The Antichrist)?

Trump is not the antichrist. He doesn't deny the love of a woman and the world hates him... Among many other reasons that are not necessarily biblical.

Bible never says Antichrist (The Beast) denies the love of women. That's a total false christian doctrine. It says that he does not respect women.

Daniel 11:37

He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all.

This "Antichrist is a homosexual" nonsense is just that - total nonsense. It's not supported at all by the Bible. What is stated is that he will not respect women. Trump clearly does not respect women, so that part of the Bible describing Antichrist in no way eliminated Trump as a possibility.

That does not say he is homosexual, it clearly says he does not regard at all the desires of women, and he exalts himself above them. That does not say he desires men sexually - it clearly says he views women as second class citizens, and as beneath him.

edit on 15-2-2017 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
Have some, those that think we're living in the end times 'for real this time', thought every president was the Antichrist?

I know that Carter, Reagan, Bush Prime, Clinton, Bush Beta, Obama and now apparently Trump have all had people claiming they were the big A.

Just to be clear, I am not claiming Trump is The Antichrist. I am just bringing this up for discussion, as he is talking about how he thinks he's making a peace deal between Israel and Palestine, and how the Bible states the man that does that will be The Antichrist.

I'm not saying he is the Antichrist.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The world hates him. Solve that one.

And the desire of women is that she loves man. Go read Genesis. It won't take you long to bump into it. That is why the full passage you quote starts with God., has man in the middle, and again ends with a god.

Trump couldn't be the antichrist if he wanted. If those who are wrong are not deceived, then the elect certainly couldn't be deceived.

Go back to the drawing board.

A peace deal between nations to stop killing eachother is not antichrist.

A peace deal which leads to a man calling himself the living God in the tabernacle would be antichrist. There's a difference.

edit on 2/15/2017 by TarzanBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
We don't know that the Dome of the rock is built over the Jewish temple site. The dome sits on an octagonal foundation that may have been a military fortification. I researched this years ago. There is no water (well) on that site. There3 is another site just down and over from it that fits the description better.

As for Trump fitting the Antichrist..... Probably not, We are still not 100 percent sure who invades Israel in Megedo. I once was sure it was Russia, but It may even be Turkey. My family came from Turkey

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
We don't know that the Dome of the rock is built over the Jewish temple site. The dome sits on an octagonal foundation that may have been a military fortification. I researched this years ago. There is no water (well) on that site. There3 is another site just down and over from it that fits the description better.

As for Trump fitting the Antichrist..... Probably not, We are still not 100 percent sure who invades Israel in Megedo. I once was sure it was Russia, but It may even be Turkey. My family came from Turkey

The "Assyrian". Megiddo, I thought. But Turkey seems reasonable. It doesn't matter where the antichrist is from concerning the salvation of his nation anymore than being Jewish automatically makes someone a Christian.

But your level of unbiasedness is profound. I like you for some reason.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You want to find out who leaked Clintons emails?... look no further than Israel.

Trump and Bibi are in lock step against Iran and against middle eastern power.

Their little press conference just gave ma huge lightbulb moment..

<< 1  2    4 >>

join