It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Months of Crying Wolf trying to get Trump on any little thing the Media Gets its 1st Victory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

His resignation came after reports that the Trump administration was warned last month that Flynn misled administration officials regarding his communications with the Russian ambassador to the United States and was potentially vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians, a person familiar with the matter told CNN.

Hey if Hillary can play dumb with the whole "I don't know what the C" stands for why can't General Flynn with "I never said this or that phone call never happened" but now it did happen or is there a double standard here.?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It's more than just a victory.

Enough to get Hillary to crawl out from beneath a rock and tweet about P-gate.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
It's more than just a victory.

Enough to get Hillary to crawl out from beneath a rock and tweet about P-gate.

Hahaha I saw that. Hillary hasn't "tweeted" since the Election. I thought she abandoned the staff account.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
yeah...

but its just a tiny thing...

hey, conway agrees they knew a month ago but trump is a loyal guy

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Hey if Hillary can play dumb with the whole "I don't know what the C" stands for why can't General Flynn with "I never said this or that phone call never happened" but now it did happen or is there a double standard here.?

A better question:

Why does this even matter?

Also:

So what if he called Russia?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

At this point what difference does it make?

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

“Notice how the intelligence community can leak Flynn’s conversation, but there are no leaks on Hillary Clinton and Benghazi,” he added. Read more: dailycaller.com...

This sums it up.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Best idea in the world is to just pull the plug on the NSA.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This all feels...
Shadowy.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

“Notice how the intelligence community can leak Flynn’s conversation, but there are no leaks on Hillary Clinton and Benghazi,” he added. Read more: dailycaller.com...

This sums it up.

Everyone already knows there's a double standard for Career Politician vs. Career Military Politicians like General Petraeus.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Just to keep things in perspective, General Michael T. Flynn is a registered Democrat that served as the head of the Defense Intelligence Agency under President Obama for two years.
Michael T. Flynn

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Just to keep things in perspective, General Michael T. Flynn is a registered Democrat that served as the head of the Defense Intelligence Agency under President Obama for two years.
Michael T. Flynn

That is a interesting fact.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yeah, and now we learn that Obama Era scumbags were behind what happened.

Front page of Drudge - freebeacon.com...
edit on 2/14/17 by 123143 because: F'ing auto-correct.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Michael T. Flynn

I think that it is very interesting.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Appears she incriminated herself with that one.
Not very smart....

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Michael T. Flynn

I think that it is very interesting.

I think it goes to show you that the Media protected him during Obama's time but now that he works for Trump he is basically a "Traitor" in there eyes. Or was this all planned by Obama and his Shadow Government. ? I think it goes to show that he still has more loyalty to Obama than Trump since he knew the rules and wouldn't have created this controversy otherwise if he was truly loyal to Trump.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Appears she incriminated herself with that one.
Not very smart....

She assumes Flynn's departure removed the linchpin. By her confidence I'd say she may be right, it's a pretty big blow leaves Trump vulnerable and even more like to go with the establishment. I still think he's an accidental president trying to do the right thing with the help of an alliance trying to remove the pedo globalists. Just not sure it will be worth the fight for him. Who knows.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

The abrupt resignation Monday evening of White House national security adviser Michael Flynn is the culmination of a secret, months-long campaign by former Obama administration confidantes to handicap President Donald Trump's national security apparatus and preserve the nuclear deal with Iran, according to multiple sources in and out of the White House who described to the Washington Free Beacon a behind-the-scenes effort by these officials to plant a series of damaging stories about Flynn in the national media.

Purge.

PURGE.

Every single GD agency from the top down.

Of political hacks.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

Trump just needs to replace all Obama era people with his own because these people leaking conversations are a threat to National Security. There still butt hurt over losing the election.
edit on 14-2-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join