It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy cant find his phone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Click here media.ebaumsworld.com...
I thought it was funny but some other ppl I showd it to thought it was dumb. What are you opionons?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray, Administrator, and ATS Head Honcho in the Terms and Conditions:You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

The guy uses the f-word about 20 times in that little clip. Plus I already have a thread where you can post funny videos. And to be completely honest, it really isn't that funny.

[edit on 2/9/2005 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat

Originally posted by SimonGray, Administrator, and ATS Head Honcho in the Terms and Conditions:You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

The guy uses the f-word about 20 times in that little clip. Plus I already have a thread where you can post funny videos. And to be completely honest, it really isn't that funny.

[edit on 2/9/2005 by diehard_democrat]

Oh sorry my bad. I hear the f-word alot and i forget its a "bad word".

new topics

join