It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot expedition inspires ban on state-funded searches for mythical creatures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

And imagine the reaction once one was captured.

What would you do if you captured one? I truly can't say if I'd report it or not. I don't think I could.

What would I do?
I'd probably go change my underpants pronto!

I wouldn't report it to the authorities. They either know already or they'd FREAK!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
What would you do if you caught a Bigfoot? Imagine what the government would do to it if you let them know you have one.

Are you implying that "the government" would for some reason have an interest in my catching a Bigfoot? If I was diligent, and hunted in a place where it was not illegal, I don't see where they would be able to stop me from, say, bringing it to a local university for testing, or bragging about it on the Internet. It wouldn't be that legally different than capturing/killing a bear or mountain lion. If I legitimately shot and killed it, in some states I would own it at that point.

The only problem I could see having with it might be that the local police could be interested in determining if it's a human being and if I needed to be charged with kidnapping or murder. I might also get some crap from animal rights groups that might consider a Sasquatch to be "endangered" in some way. That might be kind of ironic, considering I would be responsible for proving it existed and thus allowing them to treat it like a real creature. It would then be up to them to prove how many there were out there, and how endangered they really are.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Very true. He could have also just made it a general hunt for rare animals tour.

Too bad.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: icewater

Why can it only be in the Pacific Northwest, Canada and the Appalachia, that sir is a very ignorant statement.

Most states in the U.S. have plenty of room for this to roam and stay undetected. In fact in my home state of Mass there is an area is the southern part of the state known as the Bridgewater triangle where there have been numerous Bigfoot sightings among many other phenomena that has happened there.

www.paranormal-encyclopedia.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The Coelacanth was a known animal that was known to have gone extinct. They had fossils of them. They knew they were real, just didn't know they were still alive.

They've never found anything substantial in regards to "Big Foot" and probably never will. Because they aren't real.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Highroad214
a reply to: Raggedyman

The Coelacanth was a known animal that was known to have gone extinct. They had fossils of them. They knew they were real, just didn't know they were still alive.

They've never found anything substantial in regards to "Big Foot" and probably never will. Because they aren't real.

Well here is my choice
Bit like the coelacanth and everyone sayin it was extinct when it wasn't
I can believe you who has never seen one and doesn't believe or I can believe someone who has and does believe
Or
I can say I don't know and won't dismiss other people because I don't know

As it stands, I believe that something is out there, I don't really mind what you think

top topics

<< 1   >>

join