It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good reads and absolutely no politics allowed . Getting ATS back .

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Everone was whinging about the direction ATS had taken so i though why not try and turn that around . As you can see this has not exactly taken off .
Another good read that was hugely popular Rendlesham forest . Chexk out the awesome OP , Quite possibly the best i have seen on ATS .
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-2-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It was exactly this that inspired me to go and find some subject matter to make into threads. I took the advice and decided to be the change I wanted to see, and so far I've found four subjects that are local to me to use as thread material. I'm really glad I did cause it was all very enjoyable to research and put together.

The best thing about it is how much it has increased my love for the area I live in and the fact that ATS members enjoyed my threads. I have more under construction and taking time and trouble over the detail and presentation is extremely satisfying. I thoroughly recommend finding subjects for ATS in and around your home location.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Link to them here , get your stuff out there . Bring back the ATS i joined for i say . Below is the thread that got me interested in ATS . Hidden city under Adelaide .

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm a little bit awkward about self publicising, but I will do it because I support your good intentions.

kind Regards.

a reply to: hutch622

edit on 14-2-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

don't be shameless self promotion is what keeps the net going

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Your first thread looks quite well written and i will be honest i only skimmed the first bit . That being said i will read all your links and others on here . At the moment i am trying to keep my mini ATS revolution going , no i will not mention the word . Keep up the good work .

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
No problem friend. I have to get ready for a nightshift now, but if its not to eventful I'll check back later. Who knows I may even have some more strange occurrences to report. The historic city of Exeter has more than its fair share of kookiness among its buildings and occupants.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
My favourite ATS thread was by AstroEngineer.

Why I Left NASA: A Curiosity of Spirit

and the follow-up thread as AstroEngineer stopped posting

For those who had been following AstroEngineers thread...Full Story is now available

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If self-promotion is going to be allowed, then I may as well remind the forum about this multiple example;
Revelation; Project complete

edit on 14-2-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Great idea OP.
I also enjoyed reading about The Breather and was expecting a third thread.

Here is one of my favorite threads.
The language of Vampyr

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

Scrolled through 6 pages looking for the 3rd instalment then decided maybe tomorrow 3am here . Iwill go to your shortcut link tomorrow .

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Thats a huge thread with 6 gazillion links , good job .Not promising i can wade through a religious thread that big i will try . Good job , way better than that other topic .

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: saudi

I also enjoyed reading about The Breather and was expecting a third thread.

Yes very disappointed myself in not getting the 3rd instalment . Wow i got a lot of reading to do as promised .lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
One of my favorite threads: astr0

And he hasn't been back since. Well, under that username anyway.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Thing is the story will be revisited , well at least by me . Its the kind of thing i am trying to accomplish here . If some absolute gems are reawakened and it drags people away from the other kind of thread i will be more than happy .
edit on 14-2-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
My apologies for broaching the subject, but I thought a lesson from history might be applicable here.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Michet

Why . Make a thread and link .

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Thing is the story will be revisited , well at least by me . Its the kind of thing i am trying to accomplish here . If some absolute gems are reawakened and it drags people away from the other kind of thread i will be more than happy .

I concur, I've just read all 7 and a bit pages.

I appreciate what you are trying to achieve with this thread and to be honest, whilst I have participated in a number of the political threads, first and foremost, I love a good conspiracy thread. After all, it's what brought me to this great site.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Nearly time to wake up so its way past the time to go to sleep . Thanks to all that have linked and replied . Hopefully this thread wont die as some great topics have emerged and there a lot more out there . ATS , above the p word . Night all .

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

<< 1    3 >>

join