It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weatherman claims Florida Hurricanes "man made"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Television weatherman Scott Stevens (weatherwars.info) believes our weather is being controlled by outside sources. Stevens said he became convinced "something was playing in the sky" after studying visible satellite imagery that showed large weather systems with anomalous "punched out" sections and square clouds.

He pointed out that meteorologists currently struggle to provide forecasts longer than 72 hours for intense storms, suggesting their models are not accounting for the artificial conditions caused by weather manipulation. According to Stevens, the multitude of hurricanes that struck the southeastern United States appeared to be "on a schedule." He theorized that a "scalar imprint" within the hurricane clouds may demonstrate the "hand of man in a natural process."

With so many destructive storms hitting the U.S. last year, Stevens concluded that non-American entities may be controlling the weather.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Notice he says this appears to be controlled by another nation. Who? and why?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Now why would someone have that impression? Was it because the hurri cane seem to have been steered? Notice how it made a loop around Disney World, apparently they didn't have any problems with the Disney people.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I listened to the show, and went to the web site. I had trouble seeing what he was talking about in some of the website pics. I would love to hear what his fellow meteorologists think of his theory.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I dont know, and this is the first time i've heard of this.

I wonder how "credible" this weatherman is..

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Is this guy a meteorologist or justa tv weather man?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
He is a meteorologist and a weather man. Here is his website:

www.weatherwars.info...

A bio is available on the site, along with several pictures.

MK

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I have been studying the use of electromagnetics (EM) and HAARP in the US and other countries. I have found that at least 10 countries/groups have these weapons and are able to manipulate weather. Everything from quakes to storm systems, hurricanes and volcanos, el nino. Remember the one year we had the bad el nino effect for a year? Russia did that. It is said that our weather hasn't been natural since 1976. If this weatherman saw a scalar imprint, he is probably right about it possibly being done by man or at least a hand in help steering it.

In my thread Tsunami by Quake? Bomb? Comet? I have posted many articles on (EM)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is scary technology, amagine if more Tsunamis like the last were to be created for the purpose of lowering the number of beings inhabiting earth... Why do you believe Russia gave us El Ninio? Can anyone explain to me what HAARP is? How do electromagnetics effect the weather?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by faddinglight
This is scary technology, amagine if more Tsunamis like the last were to be created for the purpose of lowering the number of beings inhabiting earth... Why do you believe Russia gave us El Ninio? Can anyone explain to me what HAARP is? How do electromagnetics effect the weather?

Here's a good page that will give you a basic idea of how it works.
www.alphalink.com.au...

This one is more detailed on how it works
www.alienshift.com...

www.zamandayolculuk.com...
-Scalar Electromagnetics and Weather Control

this following link is the one that mentions Russia caused the el nino

www.alphalink.com.au...
-According to the New York Times on June 21, 1977, a 40-ton magnet had been shipped to a group of scientists in the Soviet Union. The device could be used to generate a magnetic field 250,000 times stronger than that of planet Earth. This is not science fiction, ladies and gentlemen, but reality. This Magneto-Hydro-Dynamic generator (MHD) gave the Soviets even more ability to override, black out and interfere with earth's own natural magnetic field which we (mankind) are already disturbing.
-We do know for a fact that Soviet and American scientists have for several decades been working on and developing "scalar electromagnetic technology."
-1982, Soviets induced the anomalous El Nino condition that upset weather patterns throughout the world for a full year.

top topics

join