It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Obama is scheming to sabotage Trump’s presidency

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Interesting possibilities in a story about how Obama might be involved in some deep cover operations.

Obama has a past of community organizing and we know he tried to implement some of that into his policies when he was President.

Who better to continue and amplify the behind-the-scenes efforts ?

There are also people who believe he set up some landmines inside the Cabinet as he was leaving office.

Some good possibilities. Maybe he takes the cue from the Clintons and uses his Foundation for some global operations.

Must be some profitable goals with all this ?

How Obama is scheming to sabotage Trump’s presidency

When former President Barack Obama said he was “heartened” by anti-Trump protests, he was sending a message of approval to his troops. Troops? Yes, Obama has an army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House.

In what’s shaping up to be a highly unusual post-presidency, Obama isn’t just staying behind in Washington. He’s working behind the scenes to set up what will effectively be a shadow government to not only protect his threatened legacy, but to sabotage the incoming administration and its popular “America First” agenda.

He’s doing it through a network of leftist nonprofits led by Organizing for Action. Normally you’d expect an organization set up to support a politician and his agenda to close up shop after that candidate leaves office, but not Obama’s OFA. Rather, it’s gearing up for battle, with a growing war chest and more than 250 offices across the country.

__
__

(post by hellobruce removed for political trolling and baiting)
+36 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

You're just mad that Trump has not only kept his word, but started on his promises right from day 1. Put's the former President to absolute shame. Waaaaa
edit on Sat Feb 11 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

When former President Barack Obama said he was “heartened” by anti-Trump protests, he was sending a message of approval to his troops. Troops? Yes, Obama has an army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House

I read about this earlier.

Soros is the money.

Obama is the MAN.

30,000 makes Milo 'haters' all dressed in black and wearing mask's make more sense.

All of it is connected.

I have no doubt there's a plan. Probably created before he left to ursurp power from the current potus.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
You're just mad that Trump has not only kept his word,

Oh dear, funny how you so easily "forget" that Trump promised to release his tax returns....

There are none so blind....

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

LOL this is about how they want to rectify the failures of the last Administration.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL this is about how they want to rectify the failures of the last Administration.

But Trump is having much more epic failures....

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
You're just mad that Trump has not only kept his word,

Oh dear, funny how you so easily "forget" that Trump promised to release his tax returns....

There are none so blind....

I could care less about his tax returns. Many of the taxes imposed are BS to begin with, so why wouldn't a smart person use every loophole possible? Loopholes put in place by.... The last Admin? That is, your party?

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What you call failure to others is exposing just how deep the swamp goes.

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Epic failures..?! You're an idiot...

Until Trump pulls an ObamaCare or has an Embassy over-run, he'll come out on top.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Trigger point at 99+

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Looks like the suggested Obama conspiracy is true.

You should study the organization named in the article.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Is there a deadline to him releasing them? I am not ok with any Politician lying but I haven't seen the exact extensive details of the issue. He isn't required by law to show them, so it is like me saying "hey ats, Ill show you my new car tomorrow" and if I don't, am I now a horrible person? Obviously that is a little different but you get what I am saying.
edit on 11-2-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Those consumed by the "bitter" sweet taste of victory will not apprehend or realise the real magnitude of things to come. Only once their personal interests start to suffer consequences they might accept all of the current happenings have just been an illusion. But than it might be to late....

I think we ought to live with it, there is no reasoning. Everybody who just sees by the obvious and blatant lies will not accept elsewise, it would burst their precious bubble

Of course, this is just my humble and personal opinion

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You'd be a fool not to think Obama set as many booby traps as he possibly could before he left. Trump is going to erase all of Obama's Presidency (TPP, Obamacare, illegal immigration etc.), of course Obama will do whatever he can to take Trump down.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

You're just mad that Trump has not only kept his word, but started on his promises right from day 1.

Factually inaccurate. I posted about this in another thread the other day:

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

And thank you for pointing out how little effort it took. Because you are right....making some change actually is easy. You hust have to decide to do it, then take action. It is something that prior POTUS were incapable of, especially in their first 100 days.

Is that so or perhaps do you just not remember what happened in the first 100 days of Obama's administration?

"my first day in office, I would give the military a new mission: ending this war"

Obama orders 'responsible' withdrawal from Iraq

On Jan. 21, 2009 — his first full day in office — President Obama met privately with the military commanders in charge of Iraq.

Also on the first day, he did this:

Obama signs executive order on lobbyists and gifts

In one of his first acts as president, Barack Obama kept a campaign promise to toughen ethics rules, signing an executive order on Jan. 21, 2009.

Also on day #1:

Obama's Order Ends Bush-Era Interrogation Tactics

In the first sign of friction within his new administration, President Obama overruled the pleas of senior U.S. intelligence officials and signed a new executive order that bars the CIA from using harsh interrogation methods beyond those permitted by the U.S. military. The order was one of four sweeping directives Obama signed calling for the closure of the U.S. detention facility at Guantánamo Bay and revamping U.S. counterterrorism policies.

He promised to reverse Bush 43's ban on stem cell research and did that within his first 100 days:

Obama overturns Bush policy on stem cells

Of course just like what you'll find with Trump, EOs aren't always what they're cracked up to be. Notice that Gitmo is still not closed? Do you need me to give you some more examples? You think Trump is getting things done because that's exactly the perception that new administrations give.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So Obama is finally gone and yet he is still the boogeyman under the bed of the Right Wing?

The stupidity never ends.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join