It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration raids in 6 States: Trump's Order to Deport Illegal Immigrants

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
The goal, I am sure, is to inherently reduce crime, death, violence, and other rates. Even though Obama allowed amnesty for millions of immigrants (illegal or undocumented), Trump is overturning that amnesty in line with those people who did not abide by the law when entering US.

I agree, but lets add a few more that hits us all...

1. Reduce cost to States for the subsidies they soak up.
2. Reduce medical cost and not have our ERs turned into a doctor office for them. You ever go to the ER in a state with a large population of illegals...wow..
3. Reduce teacher to student ratios in our schools as illegals bring their kids here and fill up classrooms...
4. PROVIDE A MEANS FOR OTHERS TO COME HERE LEGALLY AND WORK!!! Why does the Hispanic illegal get some kind of special treatment...there are billions around the world that would love to work here legally and do the jobs we need them to do.
5. Reduce the influx of drugs from Mexico.
6. REDUCE HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!! It like people are willing to look the other way to get cheap labor when a good percentage are basically slaves as part of human trafficking. Makes the progressives feel all good I bet as they fight Trump over this.
7. Jobs that should be done by Americans once again become American jobs. I can think of the construction industry where so many are looking to just make maximum profits with no reduce cost to the consumer in their wide use of illegals. These are family wage earner type jobs, not the "no American will do the job" jobs....
8. PROTECT THE WORKER TOO. So I hire you and you work for me for a month and I just tell you I will not pay you anything...as a illegal what can you do...nothing...

I'm sure I can go on but in the end it is like we are willing to abuse a whole class of people for profit and say it is all in their best interest and those who are trying to control it are the bad guys....

edit on 11-2-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

This is great news!

Make an example of these criminals and never let them back in.

They should forfeit the opportunity to become legal citizens because they have already been shown to have no respect for the laws of our land.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: WUNK22
A sick comparison, it's nothing like rounding up legal Jewish citizens for slaughter in WW2, unbelievable!! a reply to: introvert

Read my post again. I was referring to the initial round-ups in France that were directed at non-citizens.

You do realize there are SEVERAL checks and balances within the US federal government right?

No, it is NOTHING reminiscent of WW2 France.

Not even close.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: AMPTAH

it won't be difficult to deport 20 million illegals to mexico? it won't be cheap either,

African migrant escaping the US to Canada paid $600 USD to a truck driver to take him to the border so he could walk across.

The US Gov paid "$0" for that.

It cost the US Gov nothing, when the undocumented deport themselves.

All the US Gov has to do is create the environment where the undocumented decide it's in their best interest to leave before ICE finds them.

It's going to be cheaper than you think to empty the Nation of the 20 million going to MExico.

As for the other undocumented from other parts of the world, that's a bit tougher, since it's not that easy for them to go back.

But, I think most of the undocumented are Mexican anyway. I never heard of 40 Million undocumented total. I heard of 20 Million undocumented with mostly Mexicans, and not sure what the exact small fraction of that come from elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
good!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

It's so nice having a president that cares about the country, states that he has a plan to fix problems, then actually carries through with that plan!!

Trump is a keeper!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It's a good thing I'm not in charge. I would brand them right on the face, take them to the border, and kick 'em in the butt if they weren't moving-out fast enough. I don't care if that border happened to be the open ocean ... whatever is closest.

Second offense ... take an entire limb.

They came here illegally, they knew it, there should be serious consequences. Keep it cheap and make the deterrent effective ... no more problem. Probably solve the whole of the illegal immigration issue overnight ... just stay out of the trample zone during the mass exodus.

ETA: Maybe Congress should come up with a law that says, "Nothing done to an illegal immigrant can ever be considered a violation of any standing law."

edit on 1122017 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If they stick to the criminals...

The Felons, I will sleep like a baby.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
It's a good thing I'm not in charge. I would brand them right on the face, take them to the border, and kick 'em in the butt if they weren't moving-out fast enough. I don't care if that border happened to be the open ocean ... whatever is closest.

Second offense ... take an entire limb.

They came here illegally, they knew it, there should be serious consequences. Keep it cheap and make the deterrent effective ... no more problem. Probably solve the whole of the illegal immigration issue overnight ... just stay out of the trample zone during the mass exodus.

ETA: Maybe Congress should come up with a law that says, "Nothing done to an illegal immigrant can ever be considered a violation of any standing law."

Yes, you're right. It IS a good thing you aren't in charge. Branding and forcing people into the sea?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, this will insure that only more honest and less trouble causing immigrants are allowed in the country. That will be good for businesses and neighborhoods. Now can we somehow deport all of our white criminals too? Especially the ones way up in our government?

It will also help Actual Syrian refugee's fleeing from a Actual war and who Actually need the help. "progressives" won't like that tough. We cant be Actually helping those who really need it of course. Not if it does not follow their BS narratives.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Well I certainly hope nobody thought it wasn't gonna happen. This was one of his campaign promises after all.

In America (those of us that voted for DJT) believe in legal immigration. It's long passed due for illegal immigration to be cracked down on.

There is some estimated 30 million illegals. Also from what I hear, Trump is mainly going after those with a criminal record.

This is a win for our country, our sovereignty, and the rule of law. Immigrants are welcome, but you have to do it legally. That's the rules.
edit on 12-2-2017 by EyeKyu because: (sp. errors)

edit on 12-2-2017 by EyeKyu because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2017 by EyeKyu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Good, hopefully this will start a trend of self deportation now. These criminals need to get the hell out.

It's funny how the left is trying to use that identity thief felon as a poster girl for why we should not be deporting these people.

This is fun to watch.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is awesome.

Well, 'funny' would be a better word to describe it.

This is funny.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
How can you round up Illegal Immigrants in places that are "Sanctuary Cities" ? (LA, Chicago, etc..) Or, is Sanctuary City just a FAKE-Ficticious thing?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

On February 1st, GERMANY starting PAYING immigrants to voluntarily leave the country. $43 million dollars in "incentive" money is now being shelled out. Let's hope America doesn't do this with OUR tax dollars!

Germany Pays Them To Go: www.dw.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

ICE still has legal authority in 'sanctuary cities.' The only thing that makes them a 'sanctuary city' is their refusal to allow their law enforcement to comply with Federal mandates to report/verify status of suspected illegal immigrants. When someone is picked up for, say, shoplifting, the police have a duty under Federal law to investigate any suspicion of being an illegal immigrant and report the results of that investigation to ICE. If the person is not authorized to be in the United States, they also have to hold them until ICE can show up to take custody.

'Sanctuary cities' do not do this. They violate Federal mandates by refusing to investigate or report suspected illegal immigrants, usually by claiming there was nothing 'suspicious.' Without the official declarations, there would actually be little the Federal government could do, but the official designation puts them at risk for Federal action.

In essence, they're using a loophole to break the law and not get caught, but then turning around and confessing to the crime.

No state or city can refuse a Federal official attempting to follow their job, though. ICE can raid a 'sanctuary city' any time they want, but chances are they'll get no cooperation from local authorities.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

TheRedNeck..THANK-YOU for that thorough and easy to understand explanation of how ICE is able to access illegal immigrants in any part of the country. Even in areas where local law enforcement has given them "sanctuary". NOW..FINALLY, I understand exactly what a Sanctuary City/State/County really means! Thanks again.

-CareWeMust

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Imagine, deporting all 20 million undocumented Mexicans back to Mexico.

I'm having a hard time finding that there are 20 mil undocumented Mexicans...can you provide any links to support that number?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

I'm having a hard time finding that there are 20 mil undocumented Mexicans...can you provide any links to support that number?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You can't possibly draw a conclusion that ridiculous. Illegal is illegal, by default they are criminals and not citizens. They are not entitled to any protections or rights under the US constitution and bill of rights. So yeah give em the boot, come legal and check in or GTFO. Simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join