It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats something paranormal that everyone can witness?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I was just wondering if there are things that a paranormal that everyone can see for themselves or witness. It can be anything such as a light in the sky that everyone can see but can't be explained by anyone. I know these things are all over the place but I'm talking about with actual confirmed unknown origins and such by major orginizations like the govt.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The Gov't would surely explain it away...

And if you'd happen to be a little bit curious, you may end up being confronted with some agents.... you know

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I would definitely say having a daily routine of looking up in the sky helps greatly in witnessing the paranormal. I've managed to have three good UFO sightings since I started two years ago. If there is one thing people do not do, its pay attention to what goes on around them. Especially above their heads.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
theres a point to curiosity it all depends on how far you go hehe go to far and the fake mib will be at your house asking you to forget about your ufo events or die but on subject yeah ufos seem to be an easy one to witness or contacting the dead that doesn't take much effort i guess it all depends on what you consider paranormal.

[edit on 30-1-2005 by DarkFollower]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith If there is one thing people do not do, its pay attention to what goes on around them. Especially above their heads.

You can say that again. I remember reading that after the San Francisco earthquake, many calls of ufo's were reported to the police. Apparently those residents did not know what a starry night looked like. All of the ufo's they reported all over the sky were just the regular night time stars.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
There is some free information on this website,they have a N.E.W Energy system that will develop your energy body and Auric sight.Once your Auric sight is developed,then you can see things you normally couldnt.

www.astraldynamics.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Things that are regular enough to be seen by everybody can be examined by science and documented. Then, they cease to be "paranormal," and are just, well, normal.

Although, come to think of it. . . Things like gravity, magnetism, the homing ability of some animals. . . none of these things are satisfactorily explained, and we can all see them whenever.

[edit on 31-1-2005 by SevenBizzos]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I have been to see self proclaimed 'illusionist' David Copperfield three times. The first time we sat in row seven near the center. Either I am blind or he did some paranormal stuff. The last time, he flew around the arena with a woman in his arms. Then, flew into a 12 foot square plexiglas cube, and with the lid placed on top, he floated, somersaulted etc. inside. I have absolutely no rational explanation of his big tricks. If you do not believe it is paranormal, then please help an old fool understand how the heck he does it.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a magician never tells his secret.

i bet he had a rocketpack on his back rofl.
still wondering how he could manage to "walk" through the chinese wall

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
If everyone can witness it....why would it be paranormal?
TINK about it.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BLiND_
TINK about it.

it defies the laws of physics, like the great wall trick, I saw that too, how do you pass through 30 or so feet of stone? Millions saw it, but science says it cannot be.
When you are sitting 20 feet away, it is impressive.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This would depend on what you consider paranormal and what you consider normal - very different things for different people. It would also depend on what you are capable of precieving and weather or not you'd want to argue against it. Some people (gove't included) will refuse to aknoledge the sun shining on them and instead hold fast to the beliefe that it is a large light bulb in the sky.

Have a person with REAL gifts show you a thing or two. Bring a picture, put it in an envolope and let him/her feel the envolope before you even speak.
Go to a Reiki master and let them take pain from you without touching you.
Let someone who can do mediumship bring you words or messages from your deceased loved ones that only they could give you.

But as far as another person believing the things you may believe afterwards - not going to happen.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndridCold
I was just wondering if there are things that a paranormal that everyone can see for themselves or witness.

I wouldn't call the following "paranormal", but maybe para-normal. :-)
I don't know if you've noticed, but a lot of people have, that many very little children possess the peculiar ability of making themselves extremely heavy when they resist being lifted from the ground, so much so that they become practically impossible to lift. I am talking about children so little they can barely walk, up to maybe three ages of age.

It's just WEIRD.

(And yes, I have a theory how this would work, but let's leave it at this for now.)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BLiND_
TINK about it.

Good point.

But of course, the "norm" to which the term refers is the current scientific perception of what is possible given the laws of physics as we know them, and what not.

That speaks volumes in itself.

new topics

top topics

join