It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots Super Bowl Win Sparks Torrent of Racial Hate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

All the calls were legitimate... the question arises because those calls can be made on every single play of the game, the fact they started when the patriots had to score... just seems awful convenient to non-patriot fans.

Most likely it came down to the refs felt the falcon defenders were trying to get away with to much, so they started throwing flags.

Some more questions get raised when a couple calls should have gone against the patriots on 2 key plays in the 4th that were not called... Missed foul on the 2 pt conversion that tied the game, and a cut block in OT that would have made the patriots have a 1st and 25 from the Atlanta 40.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Just to be clear, what was the issue with the cut block?

I love how, rather than going after the referees, the problem according to some is the Patriots though! When a game of real football (the English sort) is played, if a call gets missed or misapplied, the referees are the problem, not the teams!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Because the Falcon's QB is so .. non white?
static.nfl.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

I've noticed that when put to the test East Asians that claim to be able to discern nationalities of other East Asians often fail.

a reply to: Kali74

Come on man.. you have an avatar of the Statue of Liberty hugging a Muslim.

You know that would never happen in real life.

(Why I won't ever listen to anything you say in the future: Because liberty hates Islam and Islam hates liberty)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I don't make the news ma'am, I just report 'em.

Why would I even know who that guy is?

Agreed though.. why are people encouraging this guys delusions. He's definitely not black, because if he's black then I'm even blacker.. and I'm not black.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I Wonder how All the Afro American Players on the Patriots Feel about that ? Maybe they just Think it is just a Bunch of B.S. to be Ignored for it's Sheer Stupidity ? .....Hmm........

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Godz Enigma

Complete bullsh*t lie..

You don't make 298 thousand tweets with a fake account used only to troll.

twitter.com...

But instead of making baseless assertions why don't you PROVE IT. Like I did with the account above.. 298 thousand tweets. Definitely not a troll.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

If you are prepared to come out with a line like:

Why I won't ever listen to anything you say in the future: Because liberty hates Islam and Islam hates liberty)

... then you know nothing of liberty, and do not deserve whatever measure of it you have managed to swindle for yourself.

What an utterly ghastly, inhuman and fascist position you have made for yourself... please tell me this was in jest?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did any Super Bowl winners boycott this annual ceremony during President Obama's tenure?

Yes. Tom Brady.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The problem is the defender was hit at a high point on his body why a second patriot player went low on him, it was ruled illegal a few years ago because to many players were getting seriously injured.

IE: If the defender is held up by the upper body hit, while a second offensive player goes low he wont fall correctly and its an increased risk to the defenders knees, and ankles.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Oh I see, so the effect is rather like a scissor, players coming at the offensive player from opposing directions?

That does sound like a risky move.

I was in a Slayer moshpit once, where a fellow got hit by two fellow metalheads, one colliding with his out flung arm at the wrist, and the other colliding with the shoulder. Snapped his arm at the elbow, split the skin on the inside of the elbow... very nasty, and perfectly possible that a similar deployment of physics to different areas of the body mind you, could do similar harm in a football setting.

I can understand how that could be a foul!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: carewemust

Did any Super Bowl winners boycott this annual ceremony during President Obama's tenure?

Yes. Tom Brady.

Not quite true. Brady did not boycott it. They told them about a week before and Brady already had a commitment.

Brady has no problem with anyone who chooses to not go though.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy. The tweeter is claiming it's racist that the white coach and QB won against the other white coach and QB.

Sheer stupidity (on them not you).

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Please tell me his avatar was in jest.

The facts are: true liberty cannot coexist with true Islam.

They are by their very natures mutually exclusive. And no, feminist Muslims are not real representatives of the Muslim faith. Unlike Christianity Islam is a very straightforward and a very streamlined and coherent religion.

Or are you one of those people that would - in a stupendous act of doublespeak - call Islam "the religion of peace"? Islam, the most violent religion on the planet. Islam the most 'fascist' religion on the planet.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I would call Islam a religion.

I would take its adherents as I find them, because I am not a fascist, nor so in love with the trifling concern of my physical safety, that I would insist that anyone give up their liberty to assuage my fears. You are welcome to your opinion on religions, but not to your own facts. A persons behaviour AS AN INDIVIDUAL, is what dictates whether or not they pose a threat, not the faith they claim to adhere to, nor the politics they claim to stand for.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Of course it's a religion. A fundamentally violent and oppressive religion. It is written into the very DNA of Islam. How can you possibly deny that?

Recognising that is hardly fascist. Not recognising that is very naive. Someone must have heard the phrase 'Islam is a religion of peace' one too many times. Guess it must have stuck despite the ridiculousness of the assertion.

Now, judging an individual on their own merit is another question entirely, even though it would be rational to be informed by stereotypes pending further investigation. That's how you avoid being killed in a Muslim no-go zone, or avoid being eaten by lions.

(Turns out it's rather rational to stereotype lions and hateful zealots
www.psychologytoday.com...
You're welcome.)

As far as individuals goes, I don't give a damn about individuals. I'll assess a group and the kind of influence it has collectively. And it turns out that collectively Muslims are a very dangerous, destructive and hostile group of people. And that's the facts ma'am.

A persons behaviour AS AN INDIVIDUAL, is what dictates whether or not they pose a threat, not the faith they claim to adhere to, nor the politics they claim to stand for.

Yes, sure. But every individual is informed and influenced by any number of factors in their life. And, *gasp* it turns out that religions are hugely influential in religious people's lives. Or would you deny that readily apparent FACT?

Trying to separate religious fanatics and terrorists from their religion - the very catalyst from which their extreme behaviour arises - is one of the most ignorant of liberal notions out there. Did you get that gem from Obama?

And who's talking about giving up liberties? I merely want to send every Muslim in Europe back to where they came from. That is how to avoid a future police state, that is how to avoid war on the streets and that is how to protect our ethnic sovereignty. Not doing that is how you end up with a several-fold increase in violent crime and rape, no-go zones and a completely politically divided country on a trajectory of mayhem and collapse. So if you want to avoid giving up liberties for safety in the future I suggest you support the repatriation of all British Muslims.

So with all of that on stake I don't really care about all those moderates, after all most of them will simply silently cheer for their more extremist brethren. They belong with their own kind, people feel better amongst their own kind and this too has been psychologically proven. It's a win win situation really, what do you have to complain about? And don't use exotic food as some silly kind of kindergarten argument, its quite condescending and racism towards both sides.

#MuslimsAreGenerallyViolent&OppressiveBecauseTheirReligionIsIntrinsicallyViolent&Oppressive

I'm tweeting the # out of that..

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

(post by TrueBrit removed for a manners violation)
(post by DeadMoonJester removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join