It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dad takes in the terminally ill foster kids no one else will

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I will not quote the koran. I've read hundreds of books. Along the way most of the world's major religions were interspersed. Do you drink camel piss?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gription

not sure why you and one post below you have to mention that the man receives any compensation for his service, is all and so i point out that any one tending to the sick will receive something to sustain that type of work...
perhaps you can clarify your statement about the man receiving money and how that was left out of the OP...otherwise, my apologies for misunderstanding your meaning.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gription

I will not quote the koran. I've read hundreds of books. Along the way most of the world's major religions were interspersed. Do you drink camel piss?

Exactly what i thought.

Moving forward.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: eluryh22

The muslim bit is over compensation, as in "see, a good muslim!".

Good story, with bad, politicized reporting.

The thing that I find most fascinating is in situations like this... I suspect the OP has NO IDEA that he/she is acting like the ultimate islamophobe.... going well out of his/her way to say... "Look! I found a GOOD Muslim."

This really does play into the bigger picture in the West but that's deserving of a separate thread (and not one that I care to start at the moment).

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I'm calling bull on this thread because you (the OP) just edited the title with the explanation of....

ETA : I have changed the title because i don't want this thread turning into a religous debate.

In my estimation you intentionally injected religion into it and (possibly) after second guessing... decided to back off.

My only advice is to stand behind what you say (post).

If not.... why should it be taken seriously?

If you wanted to write "Muslim Dad" then keep with it and justify it and debate it.

Changing it after the fact....?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Exactly what i thought.

Moving forward.
I never edit my posts. No need. I am wrong often . I am human. I am not a manipulative schemer. Not sure of your angle but it appears to be simple malice at this point.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

What a beautiful man. That takes some serious mind and spirit to do what he's doing and then cope with the losses.

As for receiving money - I'm fairly certain scrubbing toilets at McDonald's would be far more lucrative - and easier.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
What a beautiful story. I'm glad those kids have someone to be there for them at the end.

On a side note. What a sad, sad, world we live in. So many people triggered by the religion of the man in the story. Calling out the story because it had the word Muslim in it. What sad pathetic people. They should ask themselves what they are doing to make the world a better place.

Crickets chirping...................

edit on 9-2-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
What a sweetheart.

I couldn't bear it. NOT EVEN For the money.

-Alee

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: eluryh22

The muslim bit is over compensation, as in "see, a good muslim!".

Good story, with bad, politicized reporting.

The thing that I find most fascinating is in situations like this... I suspect the OP has NO IDEA that he/she is acting like the ultimate islamophobe.... going well out of his/her way to say... "Look! I found a GOOD Muslim."

This really does play into the bigger picture in the West but that's deserving of a separate thread (and not one that I care to start at the moment).

How wrong you are . How can a Muslim be an Islamaphobe? It's clear you haven't read anything byond reply you are ferfring to. That's Right I am Muslim my self.

Now can we stay on Topic ?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
These are the kind of people we should be doing shows about, and idolizing as a society. No some giant that can put a ball through a hoop.

People who have so much love and compassion in their hearts, they have to share.

What an amazing man.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

I'm calling bull on this thread because you (the OP) just edited the title with the explanation of....

ETA : I have changed the title because i don't want this thread turning into a religous debate.

In my estimation you intentionally injected religion into it and (possibly) after second guessing... decided to back off.

My only advice is to stand behind what you say (post).

If not.... why should it be taken seriously?

If you wanted to write "Muslim Dad" then keep with it and justify it and debate it.

Changing it after the fact....?

What exactly are you calling "bull" about? This man is very real and helps these dying kids . have anything to add on that ?

And I changed the title.. Because that was MY choice .
The explanation was clear. I want people to focus and reflect on the work this beautiful man is doing siply put.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
After reading all these replies, it would have been a purer story without bringing up that:
a. his gender
b. his religion
c. his race
d. his need for money

These items tainted a story of love and giving.

Still, it appears a good deed perhaps poorly conveyed and therefore recipient of a lot of prejudices from some readers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join