It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"You best separate yourself!"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Now you're being dishonest. Either that, or your opinion of the Black Panther's intelligence and awareness of perception, etc, is pretty damn low.
edit on 2/8/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

The very example that comes to mind.

Im not here to apologize for every white male, or every Big Mac eating fat American, or every backwater hillbilly Texan, or every (insert dogwhistle category here). So why should one of my customers, or a neighbor who happens to be muslim feel the need to apologize to me for everything some nutjob back home says/does?

One thing I figured out quite awhile back: there are lunatics and rednecks in every culture. In Islam, we call them "terrorists". Given that 3% of any population is prone to various levels of psychopathic behavior, it seems we have the ones "over there" pretty well identified.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Which one makes for more viewers:

- Ben Stein-esque fervor running rampant through the sedative drawer
- Jesse Jackson saying outrageous things in a cadence that is typically reserved for Sunday morning

No one will support you without a photo of a dead baby washed up on the beach. Or, at the very least a few "yeahs" from Lil John. Something to build the hype.

People aren't inspired by well thought out debate. They are inspired by having their confirmation bias stroked. Political beliefs ARE identity. Its why "identity politics" works so well. Scientifically proven: the area of the brain you process political opinion is the same area you process your sense of self, your personal identity. You place politics (and religion) in the lofty position of personal identity all by yourself. Its just manipulated by politicians (who have likely had CIA training somewhere along the way....who picked up much of it from the Chinese and Nazis).

A con is on for your mind. Its up to you to be discerning enough to fight against it.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join