It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is really happening "for dummies"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hi rabbits.
Hi wolves.

As the multiplicity of opinions about the "general conspiracy in the world" brings havoc into the mind of the blessed by ignorance general ATS reader, me, myself and my Supremacy decided to reveal in easy to understand manner for all folk, what is going on in the world. Stay with me and my 🐻

Generally, the term "conspiracy" should be understood as "The plots various organizations execute against each other and against common folk as well, in order to gain advantage at the world scene, materially or ideologically"

Having said this, now I want to introduce to you, dear rabbit/wolves the two major factions which fight for the right to and shape the last centuries of history recorded in the western world libraries.

This would be "The Jesuits" and the "Zionists"

Officially they are both holding the image of benevolent boring clubs of retards, but under the sheets their powers are immense.

The Jesuits which I nickname TJF(the Jesus freaks) are ideological faction with long history of fighting against the heresy(considered by Catholicism). Their power comes from the immense amounts of wealth, the Church accumulated in the last centuries generally in Europe. Their main hidden agenda is to PROTECT this WEALTH from all other factions and hazards, which might crumble the church influence. Officially TJF claim that the church has the God given right to dominate and shape the moral codex of society, thus life itself.

Here comes the other faction - the Zionists which I nickname TBJ(The Bankster Jews). They were in ancient times exiles, an outcast people, suffering because of the same structure which later(a lot later) became TJF. The thing that stopped them to follow the fate of the Gypsies, is the fact that they were cohesive tribe and had some brains, especially for cheating. Also they were lucky to be oppressed at the times when monetary system was creating itself and was still able to be rigged. In other words, the ancestors of TBJ were smart society outcasts, who did their survival by not always legally means. So when banking and counting jobs became important structure by itself, TBJ were already "hot in the field" and took over a big piece of the market. However their faction turned to be more pragmatic based, due to the fact they were hating the ideological-organized TJF(note that if former times TJF existed under other organized religion names, long before masking itself with Christianity face)

Just above, My Supremacy, the Omni-King of Toilets, gave you the briefest overview of the most rumored factions of today. They are so famous that you can't open a conspiracy site without seeing a headline like "The Jews rule the world" or "The Zionist Utopia World Order Plan" or "The Hidden Church and the Jesuits Conspiracy" or "Black Pope is the Head of the World"

What happens in reality is that this two major factions spit on each other poison with relentless vigor and hate. They write hate-books, make hate videos, claiming how evil is the other one. Meanwhile they both claim, that they are the "real deal". TJF say the Jews are capitalists and the world does not need them. TBJ say that TJF are dogmatists, oppressors of free will and this gives them the right to fight back. TJF responds back to TBJ that the Jews are small thieves, immortal, unfaithful and must be punished by His Will(God's Will). And every faction wants to take the upper hand and finish the others.

This results with quite inhumane and genocide actions. The Jesus Freaks literally wanted to obliterate The Banksters with WWII, but now the Zionism is slowly gaining power due to the "New Age Weave" a.k.a. brainless hippies vol.2

However this seeming victory of the Jews, the psy-war between this two factions rages with full power. This is mostly seen on sites like this one, where people come to find their "World Antagonist" and go sleeping with the clear understanding "Yes this people ruined our fun on Earth with their agenda".

The real truth is that there is not one World Antagonist. The factions which stained human history with their idiocy are plenty. Things don't finish TJF and TBJ. The list is endless. All will claim to be in accordance with the "law of the universe" or "God" or "love towards all" or "save the chipmunks" or "mommy, this boy hit me" and such, yet later willingly will "act in discord with universal laws","Sin","Hate their brother/neighbor","harm the chipmunks","break the legs of other boys in class" and such...

So rabbit/wolf have a nice antagonistless day and pray for good hunt or plentiful raspberries harvest, depending on your orientation. I'll pray for for cult in my balls meanwhile.

Happy to serve you,
-The z Toilet mastaa

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
My head hurts.

The only relevant thing I think you said was "The real truth is that there is not one World Antagonist."

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

What happens in reality is that this two major factions spit on each other poison with relentless vigor and hate. They write hate-books, make hate videos, claiming how evil is the other one. Meanwhile they both claim, that they are the "real deal".

Religion like politics (or any schism) keeps up the division for appearances sake. Cant hardly unite against the common foe with all the infighting.

Meanwhile the elite wax rich off the consumption and chaos.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
A brief quote to get you into the view of TJF

"I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus."

Link
Now about TBJ

While some of the Jewish people were settling back in Jerusalem, others stayed in the lands ruled by Persia or moved on to other major cities in the eastern Mediterranean world. Some of these groups developed their own collections of the Jewish Scriptures and their own methods of interpreting them. Jewish groups also appeared in Syria and Asia Minor, in North Africa, and on islands in the Mediterranean.

Link Here, the article states silent, so I have to add it: Together with developing their scriptures the Jews developed and the habit to trade immorally, thus starting to be really hated by many... This hate still keeps today, as we know it is called anti-semitism...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
My head hurts.

Cheers then! I'm on vodka hangover, whats yours?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Written with such hatred. I don't dispute everything you said, but wow. I will pray that you find some sort of peace.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I found your post to be well written and an interesting read..

May I add one minor detail into your synopsis? Only because I think this truth is barely spoken and that there are millions or tens of millions silenced victims that have been buried and obliterated from the memory of man.

Before the Jesuits attempted to destroy the Zionists, Russian Zionists horrifically murdered more than 10,000,000 Christians. Not to be found in the history books, but still the truth.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Facts like the one you point here are indeed not into the history books. The 10mil. Christian deaths you claim about might be very much around the truth. I don't rememebr to have researched upon this issue, or met it(If I had it would be years ago, long forgotten by me), but I don't exclude it neither, especially with the knowledge of other "similar happenings". The reality can be grose sometimes.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

10 million is truly a conservative figure.

Wiki has a page on it, but it is strangely titled "Persecution of Christians in the Soviet Union" rather than the genocide it really was.

en.wikipedia.org...

Makes you wonder who is really in charge, doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov If you are talking about the Bolsheviks, it is quite possible to hit 10mil. "reformation victims". It was really long time I read about it, but I remember it was not fun time in Russia...

top topics

join